Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting (21308 Views)

Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning / BREAKING: Russia Captures Kyiv After 17 Hours Of Fierce Fighting / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by nomolos92: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
lekan62:
All the insurgency in Africa is being sponsored by the western powers in order to take over our mineral resources, Sudan is rich in Gold that is why they are setting them against themselves

Russia, Egypt, UAE and Saudi Arabia are not Western countries, receive sense moooo

1 Like

Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
BentizilL:

Fuul
Majority of people supporting Russia in Nigeria are Obidients and Christian...

I'm Batist and Vladimir supporter but I was shocked to see that 90 percent of my Obidients friends also share same view with me on Russia... 💯

No normal Obidient would support the invasion and intimidation of one country by another.

Maybe, you're mistaking your fellow j.ihadists as Obidients.

The J.ihadists sentimentally support anything they perceive it's against the US's interests as a pay back for the latter's war against their global t.errorism

1 Like

Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by nomolos92: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin grin grin wahala

ChybuzzDD:

No normal Obidient would support the invasion and intimidation of one country by another.

The J.ihadists sentimentally support anything they perceive it's against the US's interests as a pay back for the latter's war against their global t.errorism

1 Like

Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by aycorporat(m): 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
omohayek:

If the Western nations didn't care, they wouldn't currently have so many nationals on the ground in need of evacuation. It's not like Sudan is some sort of tourist paradise.

Did you understand what I wrote brother?
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Asswipemod: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rich4god:
I was shocked to see that they were even using fighter jets to bomb each other.

Too bad.

This tells us that politicians will do anything in their power just to hold on to power. Even if they level the whole of Sudan, they don't care as long as they hold on to power.

Nigerians should learn from this. Those of you dancing to the tune of our political leaders. Given them the platform to destroy the little peace that we enjoy.

When things escalate badly, na the poor citizens go suffer, whilst their family will be in a better country watching aljazeera news.

Oga, don't be surprised that the West ( especially the US) have a hand in this so they could easily and freely gain access to oil.
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Asswipemod: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Billionaire2:
The west who are causing the war are the first to evacuate their citizens

Buhari will be more concerned about Chad & Niger republic citizens over there

Buhari is not a patriot. Everyone knows that. His allegiance is to Islam and his ethnic group which is spread all over West and North Africa.
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Rich4god(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Asswipemod:

Oga, don't be surprised that the West ( especially the US) have a hand in this so they could easily and freely gain access to oil.

The west could have a hand in it, but the people are the willing tool that the West are using.

Same way our people are becoming willing tool that our politicians are using to destabilise the nation.
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by kutashi: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Same goes for Christian Politician!
Didn't they voted for obi because of religion and Obi was even caught on tape saying this is a religious war!
Rich4god:

That is what our f**lish citizens don't know. Our politicians can not campaign successful without using religion and ethnic sentiments, just to stir up emotions. And the blind and poor citizens will be cheering them up.

Some of the Muslim leaders who are shouting to their people not to vote for non Muslims mostly have their children schooling in Christian country.

I know some top politicians here in the north whose children are schooling in Christian university down south. They are not afraid that the school might brainwash their children away from Islam.
But during election they will be shouting to the poor masses that they should vote for Muslims who will advance the cause of their religion.

Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Rich4god(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
kutashi:
Same goes for Christian Politician!
Didn't they voted for obi because of religion and Obi was even caught on tape saying this is a religious war!

Take a chill... I only sighted an example.

And you and I knows that that recording is a fake one....

But that's a topic for another day.
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Asswipemod: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rich4god:

The west could have a hand in it, but the people are the willing tool that the West are using.

Same way our people are becoming willing tool that our politicians are using to destabilise the nation.

Hmmmm
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by omohayek: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
aycorporat:

Did you understand what I wrote brother?
Just fine. Did you understand what you wrote? I doubt you did, otherwise you'd have recognized it for the inanity it was.

1 Like

Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by BRIMBRAM: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
DennisEche:

With your good education you are still living in squalor. Poverty capital

You still haven't made sense.
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Princewell2012(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
BigIyanga:

If even their airline and personnel are to be bombed in order to save Nigerians?

I don't know what to say. What What happened to our Nigeria air force jets?
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Princewell2012(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Whether there is brainwashing or not, you cannot tell me that those people did not hate themselves to begin with.

Why can't China or Russia brainwash Americans to fight, or Iran brainwash Isreal to fight themselves?

Why is it only in Africa that the so called brainwash works?

Honestly you made my day with this post. Africans don't love themselves to start with that's the basic.

Just made a post concerning Nnandi KANU, it will attracts millions of viewers and commenters will be speaking out of hatred.
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by JohnBullMySon: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Princewell2012:

Honestly you made my day with this post. Africans don't love themselves to start with that's the basic.

Just made a post concerning Nnandi KANU, it will attracts millions of viewers and commenters will be speaking out of hatred.
True. Normally Africa and the middle East is divided by tribalism and religion. That's why they keep on fighting all the time.

Of course foreign nations will like to exploit it to their advantage. If you study the root of the Iraqi war, it was the Kurdish Iraqis that basically invited America to Iraq because of their deep hatred for Saddam Hussein. It's always from inside.
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by BentizilL: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You can keep deceiving yourself while majority of the world and sane people support Russia...
Mind you I'm Christian before you start calling Muslim.
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Silentgroper(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2023
inoki247:
People sha dey try aw this kain country dey get Foreigner still dey shock me....

I know someone that schools there .

I hope she don japa sha . Make I go ask her brother
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Silentgroper(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:

Dey play.. common Sudan wey never see food chop

Our boys go finish dem

Boki haram don dey see food chop abi .. those one wey jungle and our boys never clear them finish ..
Dey play, sho gbo!!!!!
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Timekeeper452: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2023
obembet:

You are very dump, so Nigerians in Sudan are Fulani or Hausa...
dumb, and yes.
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Blackdisciple(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rubbiish:

It is the opposite
Army wants to integrate RSF, but RSF don't want it

Okay..
But it shouldn't opt to what's going currently Na.
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Blackdisciple(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Billionaire2:

the story long … same brothers different groups with different interests, backed by different western allies..

Hmmm Africa with crises
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Rubbiish(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Okay..
But it shouldn't opt to what's going currently Na.
It was sure to end like this
The Army gave RSF the room to breed & now they have grown & out of control & now want the nation for themselves. What is happening in Sudan is a classical example of don't start what u can't finish.
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Blackdisciple(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rubbiish:

It was sure to end like this
The Army gave RSF the room to breed & now they have grown & out of control & now want the nation for themselves. What is happening in Sudan is a classical example of don't start what u can't finish.

Civilians are at the receiving end
It's a pity cry cry

In Congo M23 are there doing what they know best, I just can't understand Africa
Re: Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting by Indestructible: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
Na only Egypt and South Africa get coordination for Africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger, Mali And Burkina Faso Withdraw From ECOWAS / California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed / Kemi Badenoch Appointed UK Women & Equalities Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.