Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents (18942 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / APC Presidential Primary Election: Lawan Begs Kano To Swing In His Favour / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by 00FFT00(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yes.. Bcox urs is too grin grin grin grin

My life dey follow ur life grin grin grin

I'm doing very well, thank you for not asking.
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by stormborn28(m): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Useless people... Thank God for the lives of kano citizens who voted out his candidate and vote against APC presidential candidate. This is how dynamic politics should be. But look at APC governor in Ogun. Upon the shameful performance, they still went and voted the misfortune. Nonsense everywhere
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by IbotNugida(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
If you have forgiven Sheriff the Kano musician you condemned to death for blasphemy in Keffi Prison, then you have been forgiven too. Because you can't fight for God, free Sheriff!
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by onatisi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
lolz , nothing lasts forever, the realization of being out of power is finally dawning on many political office holders.
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1443676/forgive-wrongs-ganduje-begs-kano-residents/
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by monerozi5590: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
This man performed better than Peter obi and all the eastern governor in history.

Yet he is apologizing to his people..... Peter obi despite his incompetency have never apologised to his people for failing them for 8 years...

Ikpeazu controlled their heads with ordinary kerosene

Orji kalu used their head with ordinary wheel barrow.

Peter obi was seen distributing 50 naira to his people in the market, yet they are saying he will make a good president... God forbid!!!!!

Thank you Ganduje, You did well despite your fvk ups..

You did better than all the eastern governors since 1997

Yeah. He did very well especially in infrastructure like roads. He did top quality road. Expensive and class.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Allisgud: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
GreyLaw:

Bro you went ro the extreme. I feel like crying reading this. The child you slapped has no understanding of what his parents did. Their parents are poorly educated / illiterate and hence can only reason poorly.
and they will mobilize them again in another election and give them money,since they are the majority let the child go and tell his mum his experience,this people are Nigeria problem with their acclaimed majority of almajiri who are ready for vote selling, educate them till tomorrow OYO
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by pat077: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
They don't need your apology, just return all the dollars u hid in ur babariga.
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Zudozzzzzzz: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
onthehill:

Buhari don beg.
Ganduje don beg.

Meanwhile they replaced themselves with their Pro-Max!

In 4 years time Tinubu will still beg u people. (''forgive me for all my wrong doings n incompetence'').

Beggy-beggy government! grin

Who dey suffer am, no be una dey suffer nau!
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Unigrad: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
onthehill:

Release all the money you and your cronies have stolen back to Kano state government to really know you are sincere.
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by zedegit: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
onthehill:

He left helping his people and preferred stuffing dollars in his pocket.

Yet he's returning back. Same applies to all northerners. They clearly have nothing to offer in governance.
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Germi9: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
The new tactics
Beg the people for forgiveness after 8 years and allah will forgive u.But you know what…God way ain’t our way
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Allisgud: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
The idiot is preparing himself for future candidacy
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Nchenches: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Gandu Dollars of APC. Your sins had since been forgotten, talk less pardoned. Your party didn't call for your removal from the seat of power in Kano state after your Dollars exposure. So?
Instead, thoughtless urchinss struggle to have your APC continue in apex political leadership of Nigeria.
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Alliswell248: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Yesterday what I did to Almajiri yesterday still gives me joy. Your parents voted for Muslim Muslim ticket and Inec chairman who's a Muslim select a buffoon as a winner of the election and you still have the guts to hold me and beg for money. Shey you de mad? I hit the idiot with thunderous slap, his brain function immediately, that it's not everybody you hold hand and ask for money. Fools

The Buffon selected as president elect should give work to all almajiri father so they can take care of these nuisance creatures scattered everywhere in this country disturbing our lives. They should restrict their begging madness to north Please.

This one is still in pain.
Sore losers. It is only in your imagination that 3rd comes 1st.
8 years of wailing await you.
Your eye would soon clear.

The person you referred to as a button does not know you exist.

Morally bankrupt person.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Kinehap: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nigeria nah movie

Buhari don apologize

Now nah him

Next Tinubu
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Nchenches: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
slivertongue:
NIGERIAN politicians do no wrong so the apologies look strange. They act like god but power is transient, no one will be in office forever. Every mortal must learn to forgive not for the sake of the offender but for oneself.

Guess why their fierce struggle to have the PDAPC continue in power.
Their agent in INEC saw that the voters were rejecting APC on election day, the agent quickly yanked off the system that would have enabled upload of presidential election results to INEC portal, resorted to illegal use of manual collation of votes.
Before then, they had appointed their favourite judges in the upper Courts of Nigeria. They ask the rightful winner of the election who they made loser to go to court.
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Advocate1810(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Yesterday what I did to Almajiri yesterday still gives me joy. Your parents voted for Muslim Muslim ticket and Inec chairman who's a Muslim select a buffoon as a winner of the election and you still have the guts to hold me and beg for money. Shey you de mad? I hit the idiot with thunderous slap, his brain function immediately, that it's not everybody you hold hand and ask for money. Fools

The Buffon selected as president elect should give work to all almajiri father so they can take care of these nuisance creatures scattered everywhere in this country disturbing our lives. They should restrict their begging madness to north Please.

What are you saying pls? if your candidate was fortunate to be elected will he provide job for Al-majiri also?
Don’t be naive

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by jaxxy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
because u are leaving power? why do apc behave badly and start apologizing when it's time to be held accountable?
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by izubext007: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
i hope Sanusi Lamido Sanusi will for give for dethroning him as the emir of Kano.
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Ayodeoba: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

just be careful, don’t allow election grudges land you into prison. If anyone should take it up against, you may land in jail for just slapping someone, not to even talk about a toddler. Be warned

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by meditator(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
Felabrity:
Gandollar should be sent to jail

They steal and apologise later
Go and send him to jail na. You should be more concerned about your Governor and his poor showing. Ganduje might have his shortcomings but he's among the best performing governors in the country. His template on governance is unmatchable by most of the Governors.
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by mozona(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
So begging naim be the next agenda now after failing ur country and state for 8yrs, make una continue
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Kaiser20: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
Felabrity:

Naa Tinubu's best friend for Northern area.
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by AchrafHakimi: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

After Peter obi

Peter Obi did not offend anybody.
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by 8stargeneral: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Once their tenure is about to end they will become humble and begging for forgiveness up and down

Nigeria politicians are devil's

People that take them serious or dying for them i blame
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by millionboi2: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
EraseTheDot:
A certain ibo Governor boldly told the people of his state that they are poor people who can't afford a car just because they were demanding an overhead bridge from him. I can bet that such a Governor would never deem it necessary to apologize to his people because he knows that 99.9% of ibos are more bothered about other regions than what happens in their region, thus, their leaders easily get away with their atrocities.

-erase the dot
mumu
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by HeroicMeastro: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Nemesis will definitely caught up with you one day...
The small change you have now will finish and you will beg someone for what to eat IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by HeroicMeastro: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Nemesis will definitely caught up with you one day...
The small change you have now will finish and you will beg someone for what to eat Insha Allah/IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by bayelsaowei(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Very useless foolish man...the dollar guzzling fool..our leaders detest me..
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by bayelsaowei(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
Felabrity:

and that's what is sending the country backwards...how can people steal and not pay for it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans / Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana / Kwara State Civil Servant Charged To Court For Criticizing Bukola Saraki On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.