Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents (18959 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / APC Presidential Primary Election: Lawan Begs Kano To Swing In His Favour / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Gangster1ms: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

But u r campaigning for Peter obi the sore losers that failed totally in anambra.

Hypocrite
I don't educate idiots anymore

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by ORIGENAL(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
EraseTheDot:
A certain ibo Governor boldly told the people of his state that they are poor people who can't afford a car just because they were demanding an overhead bridge from him. I can bet that such a Governor would never deem it necessary to apologize to his people because he knows that 99.9% of ibos are more bothered about other regions than what happens in their region, thus, their leaders easily get away with their atrocities.

-erase the dot
Wasted sperm
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by OdefaGirl(f): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ndi Ara!!
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by OdefaGirl(f): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
EraseTheDot:
A certain ibo Governor boldly told the people of his state that they are poor people who can't afford a car just because they were demanding an overhead bridge from him. I can bet that such a Governor would never deem it necessary to apologize to his people because he knows that 99.9% of ibos are more bothered about other regions than what happens in their region, thus, their leaders easily get away with their atrocities.

-erase the dot

If you get sense, you suppose know say these politicians are eating up your brain. They are milking your intelligence.....
We don't give an f to whatever useless apologies he would make.... We spoke loudly and he understood our language both in his own personal bid and that of his successor. But you guys don't have such balls nah. 1 sugarcane and a calabash of burukutu with 1 kolanut.... Una problem don finish 🤣
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Vitally123: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Now you know? Tell it to the gods!!! How about those who died out of your administrations wickedness? Those who were sacked so you could own the entire world? Those who died out of suffering and hunger inflicted on them by your callous and inhuman policies? God is not mocked, whatever a man sows, that will he reap. Welcome to 9ja if the scales in your eyes have cleared.
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by DenreleDave(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Gangster1ms:

I don't educate idiots anymore

No wonder ur pa letn are where dey are now

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by DenreleDave(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
OdefaGirl:

If you get sense, you suppose know say these politicians are eating up your brain. They are milking your intelligence.....
We don't give an f to whatever useless apologies he would make.... We spoke loudly and he understood our language both in his own personal bid and that of his successor. But you guys don't have such balls nah. 1 sugarcane and a calabash of burukutu with 1 kolanut.... Una problem don finish 🤣

But u trust Peter obi the ex convict with ur full
b🌎 🌎 bs abi

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by OdefaGirl(f): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
This man performed better than Peter obi and all the eastern governor in history.

Yet he is apologizing to his people..... Peter obi despite his incompetency have never apologised to his people for failing them for 8 years...

Ikpeazu controlled their heads with ordinary kerosene

Orji kalu used their head with ordinary wheel barrow.

Peter obi was seen distributing 50 naira to his people in the market, yet they are saying he will make a good president... God forbid!!!!!

Thank you Ganduje, You did well despite your fvk ups..

You did better than all the eastern governors since 1997

You don save money for data nah, person no go hear word again. Since February your data finished, we've been reading sensible comments apart from your fellow small small cockroaches 😛

Did you hear Abians voice during the election?..... Yes, their voices were loud and clear. You performed badly, retire to your village, no more political office. Those are the ones who are called "Ebubedike"..... We wait for the right time to strike hard.

As for our Okwute, he's been your Acute Immune Deficiency Disease..... We understand
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by 9jahotblog: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
After Buhari and APC leaders have done wrong things especially the bad economic policies they forced on Nigeria people still no change in sight. Poverty rate keep on piling up by the day. People keep on dieing per day, our education infrastructures has destroyed totally, Now some of these evil and bad leaders of APC are now begging Nigerians for Forgiveness. I know that God Almighty will judge those that put Nigeria and Nigeria people in this mess. The suffering is just too much.
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Xkale1996(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Yesterday what I did to Almajiri yesterday still gives me joy. Your parents voted for Muslim Muslim ticket and Inec chairman who's a Muslim select a buffoon as a winner of the election and you still have the guts to hold me and beg for money. Shey you de mad? I hit the idiot with thunderous slap, his brain function immediately, that it's not everybody you hold hand and ask for money. Fools

The Buffon selected as president elect should give work to all almajiri father so they can take care of these nuisance creatures scattered everywhere in this country disturbing our lives. They should restrict their begging madness to north Please.
you must regret it one day, mark my word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Redhot0007: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
He is cooling off in the waste been of history. Aren't you aware of that?
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by HayB100(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
GreyLaw:

Bro you went ro the extreme. I feel like crying reading this. The child you slapped has no understanding of what his parents did. Their parents are poorly educated / illiterate and hence can only reason poorly.
God bless you oh, I was about to say the same thing, it's only if you don't have conscience, you shouldn't feel on top of the world while typing this, and only God can forgive you for doing such a thing to that innocent child. He doesn't understand resentment you showed towards him. But like seriously shey nah crime so one particular region decided to vote for one candidate ni? Like seriously, oloriburuku lo poju ninu eyin obedients you, stop showing your madness, e pain me say I no sabie that idiot, Oloun, them for cry over am within the next 7 days why you go slap an innocent child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Xkale1996(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
HayB100:
God bless you oh, I was about to say the same thing, it's only if you don't have conscience, you shouldn't feel on top of the world while typing this, and only God can forgive you for doing such a thing to that innocent child. He doesn't understand resentment you showed towards him. But like seriously shey nah crime so one particular region decided to vote for one candidate ni? Like seriously, oloriburuku lo poju ninu eyin obedients you, stop showing your madness, e pain me say I no sabie that idiot, Oloun, them for cry over am within the next 7 days why you go slap an innocent child
seriously just like dat, he slapped the boy even happy saying it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Xkale1996(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=Xkale1996 post=122718907] seriously e pain me, the guy is wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by HayB100(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Xkale1996:
seriously just like dat, he slapped the boy even happy saying it out
As in ehn, he even had the joy to show it to the whole world that he did such, omo, I swear, if them put am on me, I fit personally injure am. All the oloriburuku people claiming to be obedients, make any one of you no cross my part oh, I swear, blood go flow. What exactly is your problem? Must your candidate win? Abi kini oriburuku Gon sef? Una come dey cry like infected dogs up and down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by DenreleDave(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin grin grin
OdefaGirl:

You don save money for data nah, person no go hear word again. Since February your data finished, we've been reading sensible comments apart from your fellow small small cockroaches 😛

Did you hear Abians voice during the election?..... Yes, their voices were loud and clear. You performed badly, retire to your village, no more political office. Those are the ones who are called "Ebubedike"..... We wait for the right time to strike hard.

As for our Okwute, he's been your Acute Immune Deficiency Disease..... We understand
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by SALLYBERRY01(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
After stuffing dollar in his babaringa
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Faposky95: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Is this the new trend now by APC stupid leaders?

.after destroying the economy of the country and looted it dry, they tell the citizens to forgive them?

What nonsense

......what japajantis... ?!
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Faposky95: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
GreyLaw:

Bro you went ro the extreme. I feel like crying reading this. The child you slapped has no understanding of what his parents did. Their parents are poorly educated / illiterate and hence can only reason poorly.

....just a joke.... ?!
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by okuta007: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Is this the new trend now by APC stupid leaders?

.after destroying the economy of the country and looted it dry, they tell the citizens to forgive them?

What nonsense

since Nigerians are not stoning them
as recommended by Rotimi Amaechi, then they have the right to insult our collective intelligence by asking for forgiveness

They are trying desperately to make us realize how foolish we are as a people but we have chosen to ignore the ridicule and behave as if we don’t know they are calling us fools

and the biggest fools are the military - go figure and interpret it whichever or whatever way you like….
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by freshkpomo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
GreyLaw:

That same child has like two voters card and travelled all the way from south to the north to cast his vote.... You should cry for yourself instead!
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by DenreleDave(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
myn44 lalastiala Sen Dominue nlfod Muki2
Rule 2

So what is pa letn grin grin grin
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by broadman20: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

You are talking like a baby.

If you are an adult, you have asked yourself the kind of breakfast his people served him by now.

Our people are not Fools that takes useless Sorry after dealing with us.

We serve you breakfast..... period.

You can go and ask Rochas Okorocha and Chimaroke Nnamani just to mention a few.
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by unity004(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Yesterday what I did to Almajiri yesterday still gives me joy. Your parents voted for Muslim Muslim ticket and Inec chairman who's a Muslim select a buffoon as a winner of the election and you still have the guts to hold me and beg for money. Shey you de mad? I hit the idiot with thunderous slap, his brain function immediately, that it's not everybody you hold hand and ask for money. Fools

The Buffon selected as president elect should give work to all almajiri father so they can take care of these nuisance creatures scattered everywhere in this country disturbing our lives. They should restrict their begging madness to north Please.
Clap for urself, well-done
Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by ViceGovernor: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

The world is round and what goes around will definitely come around.
You bit that poor beggar cry because you're are more powerful than him.
I assure you someone will trample you very soon and would show no mercy for what you did to that boy
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by OdefaGirl(f): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

Yeye😁
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by airsaylongcome: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Psychological manipulations. By the way, aside that contract bribe video, his performance as governor has been stellar.

Put back that contract bribe video. That video that you put "aside", put it back quick
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by bablon20(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Why are all these fools begging Nigerians, does it mean that they actually know that they intentionally suffer the people?
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by freemanq(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
You can't just destroyed over millions of people's life after 8 years of enriching yourself all you do is to apologize, This is really Bullshit. Karma will definitely speak when the time comes
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Picardor2: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Commences Free Distribution Of Sanitary Pads In Schools / Governor Makinde Pays N180m Gratuity To 2013 Retirees In Oyo / Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.