Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated (2672 Views)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by FlawlessKarl: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ever doubt reincarnation/metempsychosis stories. This pictures should make you have a rethink.

Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by FlawlessKarl: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
More
shocked

Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by FlawlessKarl: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
shocked

Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by FlawlessKarl: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
:

Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Not necessarily reincarnation. There could be another scientific factor contributing to why both individuals possess similar features.

Okay, what about those cases where both individuals are still living (not like one is dead which nullifies any occasion of reincarnation), they are not known to be related and they resemble each other?

Shey Na reincarnation be that one too?

9 Likes

Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by Westerhoffe(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Reincarnation is real... Though not by this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by Sucre6: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Eddie Murphy and jay-Z own blew my mind, the resemblance is uncanny shocked

1 Like

Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by Bahamas95(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
What I know is that in my next life nothing will make me come back as a Nigerian......Tufiakwa!

8 Likes

Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by Aditkd(f): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Greetings. To me, they all just have almost the same bone structure. My little opinion. Thank you
Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by Baronthecelebri: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Oboy,all of them resemble, guy you try oh
Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by Nduemma12(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
What of Dagrin
Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by Gadafii: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Check president select, he existed as a bat 🦇 before

1 Like

Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by Jerryherd: 3:44am On Apr 25, 2023
grin
Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by HussenAdul: 4:55am On Apr 25, 2023
There is sense in these.
Pls can u add their names
Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by ruggedtimi(m): 6:29am On Apr 25, 2023
I only came here for the Enzo Ferrari/ Ozil post grin..and maybe jayz
Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2023
The highest resemblance is Jay-z
Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by MrAgbako: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Shocking resemblances grin

Nah those atheist wey dey always jam talk here I pity. They don't know there is more to this life
Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by sageb: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
Ever doubt reincarnation/metempsychosis stories. This pictures should make you have a rethink.

Enzo Ferrari and mesut Ozil striking resemblance
Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by Gold179: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Not really reincarnation but resemblance, in reincarnation our bodies are just like clothes we change, so when you die its like you change clothes and wear a new ones as your new body, reborn into a different new family, your body and resemblance will be of the new family. you should know that your soul doesn't die only your body dies, so your soul keep wearing different bodies or clothes when coming back as reincarnation to different families.
Re: Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated by MechanicMike: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Aditkd:
Greetings. To me, they all just have almost the same bone structure. My little opinion. Thank you

Helo pls can my millionaire uncle hire u for 20k ..cash to do housegirl work for only 2 week? U can earn xtra moiney !!(TANK ME LATER)..no oofencse wink

(1) (Reply)

WHAT!! Where Is Tiwa Savage's Pregnancy - Photos / Super Sexy Pics Of 50cents Girlfriend. Very Bootylicious / LOL! Whose Daughter Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.