Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State (69985 Views)

‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Pictures Of Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Working Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by olab059(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

That's the lies they told you that all almost all Igbos are in Lagos

You don't leave your region to see how other places

The number of Yorubas here in Awka alone staggering

They even have an oba for the Yoruba community here

Dey play

SE remains one of the most peaceful and fast developing regions in Nigeria. I'm not expecting you to agree you haven't stepped out of SW

fAT LIE. I lived Anambra for a year...I had a project I was doing in Awka, around that Universirty area...you saying Yoruba full Awka is a big lie. What will they be doing there?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by omoredia: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
See d wàck streets of Onitsha but they tell us he will make Nigèria a Dubai.
He should be àshàmèd of working out and posting it.

So u must have made ur country Dubai before u make ur country Dubai? U can see that u dont reason

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by 8stargeneral: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Let the president select come and do this ....we want to check something grin
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

See Lagos below

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Akungitit:
Peter Gringory Obi looks just like the nobody that he is. See person wey want rule Nigeria, nonsense.

Says a nonentity who is not even known in his village

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
My challenge is not with Peter Obi's mandate stolen, it is almost impossible to find a candidate as impeccable: physically, mentally, academically, spiritually, and democratically as him for president in Nigeria ever again. Perhaps, he is to (near) perfect to be a Leader in Africa because, this 2023 election in Nigeria shows clearly that Nigeria (or Africa) is cursed. May God's wrath befall Yakubu Mahmoud and his entire generation. As for Tinibu, I wished nothing less than death by plane crash
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by tamdun: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Image laundry don start,na only maga go fall for this conman
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Akporuka(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Gucciblog:
Every morning, Mr Peter Obi works out for a minimum of 2 hours. It is a routine he strictly follows.

Today, he decided to work out with a walk out on the streets. He obviously enjoyed it, and so did the crowd of supporters who ran into him.
people's choice.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
michlins:
Today is Monday in case you want to know. I know why I am reminding people
..is there a particular day for keeping fit ?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Exclusive101:
Pandoraa Obi criminal people them. Tinubu must make sure that the Pandora criminal is jailed for his bigotry n the ₦250 million Marvel Akpoyibo former Lagos commissioner of police caught him looting monthly from Anambra to his warehouse in Lagos.

Obi son alone will feed your entire generation for life.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Adebowale89(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
SEO2002:
direct that question to ur useless mama u d!rty af0nja muzlem p!g

the same muzlem pig make sure your Lord obi lost the election yet you couldn't get over the election

a shameless Messiah that built no strong roads in Anambra state is shamelessly working out on the road and igbo are celebrating him

shameless people
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by eepeepook: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rubbish news wey no get head. Troll bait.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by plaindealer: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
This is the saddest and most pathetic thing ever, the serial manipulator and a loser is trying to manipulate Nigerians with his usual see me scam, sadly his own people don't have that luxury on Mondays.

Look at me, I can walk up and down an empty street while my own people are forced to sit at home or die as ordered by the same terrorists that he supports and defends by any means necessary.

Look at me, I'm walking, look at me, I'm inside the church

Look at me, I carry my own luggage.

Look at me, I drink water out of the bottle by myself.

Look at me, I put honey in my own tee by myself.

Look at me, I have one shoe.

Look at me, I have one wristwatch.

Look at me, the only house I have is the one in Onitsha even though the crook has mansions all over the world and billions hidden in secret foreign Pandora bank accounts.

Thank God Nigerians dodged the disaster called peter obi.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by kindestman(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
Daddy daddy
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Picardor2: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Ur heart is filled with feCal matter

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by lapo(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Who gave him that advice?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Godfather898989: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
danijesus:
Original president elect
which country sir?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Khallicopyro: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Just imagine this man as our president.... Imagine our president suddenly bursting out on your street jogging.... Imagine that
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Ted4real: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Authentic President Elect....!!!

The people's Choice
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Christistruth03: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
It is good to see he has something in Onitsha to keep him busy for the next 8 Years
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by ADSP116(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
I guess the moment Mr Pandora heard that Jagaban the big eagle has landed he began to feel the heat and suddenly kicked his dirty ass out in hanger in other to claim his stolen manhood tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Goodluckzzz: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
I did not vote for him to build infrastructures but to be stingy with giving out our money for 4years to those thieves through mega contracts and wasteful policies.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by bigcasava1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Our president
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Oloripelebe: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Twitter president
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by benqo01(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hpesoj:

Oga rest!

He just blinded by hate......
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by barkays001: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Who elected him?
danijesus:
Original president elect
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by gasparpisciotta: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Luckylife:
People choice! Over qualified competent Peter Obi.

Pulling stunts on the same day Nigeria’s President elect arrives the country....

Attention seekers
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by benqo01(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
THAT IS MY PRESIDENT,THAT IS THE PRESIDENT PICKED BY GOD AND THE PEOPLE
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Ezmans: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
michlins:
Today is Monday in case you want to know. I know why I am reminding people
na so
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by IVORY2009(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
danijesus:
Original president elect

Command in Chief of the arm forces federal Republic of Nigeria, GCON, MNI, the orginal president and winner of the Presidential elections, 25th Feburary 2023
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Peter did not go to Davido’s show. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Ameduedwin: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
ogah show us your street make we see nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.