Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu (1375 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State / 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by deji17: 2:56am On Jan 11, 2023
APC base intact in North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi working for us’ – Orji Kalu

The Chief Whip of the Senate, Orji Kalu said the voting base of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC in the North-West and North-East geopolitical zones remain intact.

Kalu stated this in an interview on Channels Television’s Political Paradigm programme on Tuesday.

According to Kalu, Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) and Peter Obi of the Labour (LP) and other candidates are indirectly “working” for the victory of the APC flag bearer, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu ahead of the February 25 presidential election by dividing southern votes.

The APC chieftain also said he does not believe in pre-election polls which have put Obi ahead of the 18 presidential candidates including Tinubu.

“I don’t believe in the poll; the poll is not realistic,” Kalu said. If the poll wants to be realistic, Kwankwaso and Peter Obi are working for us because nobody has touched our base; nobody has touched the strongest base of APC. The North-West and the North-East are our base.

“But come to the South-East, it is divided, come to the South-South, it is divided, it is finished with Obidients. Nobody has touched our base; our base is still intact; it is as good as anything.”

According to the federal lawmaker, pre-election polls were conducted among the elite and not true representation or reflection of the thinking and general voting behavior of the electorate.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/apc-base-intact-in-north-kwankwaso-peter-obi-working-for-us-orji-kalu/

1 Like

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Chill... Some of us na because of Peter Obi we decide to vote for the first time in our lives..

Imagine a so-called 3rd force(like they called it), giving apc and PDP sleepless nights..

I'll vote for Peter Obi not because he's a Saint but he's a million times better than the other candidates.
I'll Vote for Peter Obi and my vote will count!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by cankerworm: 3:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Is like this clown doesn’t know what he’s saying. His eyes will be clear soon.

5 Likes

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by beelon1020(m): 3:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes na, obi task is to splits Atiku’s votes for APC...
And he is doing the job well
In asari’s voice... How many times will they tell you Nigeria is not for you? Tinubu we know...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by deji17: 3:15am On Jan 11, 2023
beelon1020:
Yes na, obi task is to splits Atiku’s votes for APC...
And he is doing the job well
In asari’s voice... How many times will they tell you Nigeria is not for you? Tinubu we know...

I think it is obvious. The idea is to split the PDP, 11 million votes into 3.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by SmartPolician: 3:19am On Jan 11, 2023
As far as I am concerned, this election is unpredictable and it is likely to end in a runoff.
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by Aufbauh(m): 4:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Honestly I don't know why it's difficult for the opposition supporters to understand this simple and obvious underlying FACT?

The Atiku supporters seems to understand this fact but the Obi headless mob are defiant to live in denial.

Obi especially is obviously working for BAT victory by taking the larger chunk of Atiku's support base in the South & some part of the NC.

It's even obvious on Nairaland as a case study that most Atiku apologists that'd propagate the PDP presidential candidate every election have potted to LP.
Atiku's propagated threads are scarcely liked and isolated unlike the previous election years.

Meanwhile we the APC faithful are intact and fully backing our candidate irrespective of our differences during the primaries.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by nony43(m): 4:16am On Jan 11, 2023
That is not my problem now, my problem is that I am still thinking on what happened to me last Saturday. I was invited to a wedding when i reached the hotel, i found two doors written,

1.bride relatives
2.groom relatives

I entered the one with groom relatives and found two more doors,

1.ladies
2.gentlemen

I went through the one with gentlemen, only to find two more doors,

1.people with gifts
2.people without gifts
I went through the one written people without gifts�and found myself outside the hotel through the backdoor�.
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by markidoo(m): 4:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Bulaba bala blu

1 Like

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by Creamypie(m): 4:31am On Jan 11, 2023
The whole north votes dey split evenly between APC and pdp,even north west. Selfish fool and thief. He thinks northerners will abandone their own 2 sons tovot a westerner who selfishly installed the worse government ever in history of Nigeria, because of his selfish agenda to succede him.
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by potent5(m): 5:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Lol. Orji wey de fear prison.
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by ilovenicloe(f): 5:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Fear fear
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by deji17: 5:23am On Jan 11, 2023
Creamypie:
The whole north votes dey split evenly between APC and pdp,even north west. Selfish fool and thief. He thinks northerners will abandone their own 2 sons tovot a westerner who selfishly installed the worse government ever in history of Nigeria, because of his selfish agenda to succede him.

This is how some of you vowed that Tinubu will lose the APC primaries. As it turned out, the margin is not even close. Tofa lost to MKO Abiola in the North. Even in Kano state where Tofa is from. Some of you have no knowledge of history. The North vote is based on principle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by Akacollins7: 5:54am On Jan 11, 2023
I am just emerging where APC will get there vote from. North is taking by PDP, north centrer, south east, south south, and some south west is Obi already. What is giving them hope is what i don't know, not coming to media and talk like child. Maybe they still believe that they can ring the election, that the only hope i see for them

1 Like

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by unclejb2(m): 6:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Seeking media attention

Obi O'clock
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by unclejb2(m): 6:05am On Jan 11, 2023
deji17:

This is how some of you vowed that Tinubu will lose the APC primaries. As it turned out, the margin is not even close. Tofa lost to MKO Abiola in the North. Even in Kano state where Tofa is from. Some of you have no knowledge of history. The North vote is based on principle.
buying delegates is quite different from buying the electorate

Obi O'clock

1 Like

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:07am On Jan 11, 2023
yes ooo
everybody is working for APC

e go clear for una eyes February
e no too far again

God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by mycar: 6:11am On Jan 11, 2023
working for who?
from top to buttom, still searching for any sane APC supporter
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by deji17: 6:33am On Jan 11, 2023
unclejb2:
buying delegates is quite different from buying the electorate

Obi O'clock

I understand that you want Obi to win, but reality is different from wishes.
Moreover, some in LP complains that Obi hijacked and paid for the small Labour Party ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by limeta(f): 6:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Pumpimg hot air in to urchins
Hopelessness is the word
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by soojar(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Akacollins7:
Am just emerging where APC will get there vote from. North is taking by PDP, north centrer, south east, south south, and some south west is Obi already. What is giving them hope is what i don't know, not coming to media and talk like child. Maybe they still believe that they can ring the election, that the only hope i see for them

I am or I'm
Imagining.

We learn everyday
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by unclejb2(m): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2023
deji17:

I understand that you want Obi to win, but reality is different from wishes.
Moreover, some in LP complains that Obi hijacked and paid for the small Labour Party ticket.
The fortune Obi brought with him to Labor Party is far bigger than what money can buy.

Who was talking about Labor Party before Obi joined.

The reality on ground is that Obi is winning this election. All induces point to that. Nigerians are tired of suffering. APC and Buhari failed woefully. Atiku is not an option in 2023.

Obi is the best man for the job and Nigerians are going to hire him come February 25 2023.

QED

1 Like

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Aufbauh:
Honestly I don't know why it's difficult for the opposition supporters to understand this simple and obvious underlying FACT?

The Atiku supporters seems to understand this fact but the Obi headless mob are defiant to live in denial.

Obi especially is obviously working for BAT victory by taking the larger chunk of Atiku's support base in the South & some part of the NC.

It's even obvious on Nairaland as a case study that most Atiku apologists that'd propagate the PDP presidential candidate every election have potted to LP.
Atiku's propagated threads are scarcely liked and isolated unlike the previous election years.

Meanwhile we the APC faithful are intact and fully backing our candidate irrespective of our differences during the primaries.

If Obi is infact working for your Thiefnnubu, him and his urchins like you won't be attacking him ceaselessly like you do everyday. Infact you will be sponsoring OBI's campaign with some of his bullion van money. grin

The FACT- Obi's emergence eroded Thiefnubbu's votes in the South and NC, the Muslim-muslim ticket even made it worse. That's why you urchins are jittery..Stop deceiving yourselves with reverse psychology. grin
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by agadez007(m): 7:48am On Jan 11, 2023
APC are always saying this to give themselves hope,if Obi and Kwankwaso are working for your victory,why revealing it?

Mumu party packed with mumu members
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by techWriter3: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2023
ieds like this jester doesn’t know what he’s saying
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by RAND250: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2023
See painment

Obident 2023

Your base is intact you must be joking because na south west the shock go start from
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by deji17: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
And it came to pass..
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by Ikpaitid: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
cankerworm:
Is like this clown doesn’t know what he’s saying. His eyes will be clear soon.
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by Ikpaitid: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Who's the clown now?
grin
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by Ikpaitid: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

If Obi is infact working for your Thiefnnubu, him and his urchins like you won't be attacking him ceaselessly like you do everyday. Infact you will be sponsoring OBI's campaign with some of his bullion van money. grin

The FACT- Obi's emergence eroded Thiefnubbu's votes in the South and NC, the Muslim-muslim ticket even made it worse. That's why you urchins are jittery..Stop deceiving yourselves with reverse psychology. grin

Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Have you noticed how Obi is ignoring these liars while they keep making up stories undecided grin grin grin

Desperate liars

Modified
Ikpaitid:
When an IPOB illiterate comments on political issues, they are always emotional and dumb.
Who's the fool now?
It's normal for all humans to have emotions

Make your point if you have any undecided
Re: ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu by Ikpaitid: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
When an IPOB illiterate comments on political issues, they are always emotional and dumb.
Who's the fool now?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North Is Awfully Quiet / The Owner Of Lagos Is Edo People, Binis To Be Precise / What Peter Obi Looks Like To Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.