Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles (19070 Views)

Mangu Killings: Five Suspects Arrested Over Murder Of ’30’ Plateau Residents / Senator Daduut Empowers Over 300 Widows, Youths In Plateau South / Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by bayelsaowei(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Are his kids amongst the keke recipients? Useless senator...
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by Judolisco(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
iLOVEpple:
Na the same government cause am to dey expensive like that. Make una stop to dey support nonsense
it's empowerment oga... D main reason tricycles we're introduced in Nigeria was to empower people go and read about keke napep.....at least she gave them something... It's like u don't know how corrupt Nigerian legislators are
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by AmadorSays: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Very good from her, such initiatives are always welcome.
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by AmadorSays: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
bayelsaowei:
Are his kids amongst the keke recipients? Useless senator...
na wa o, what is useless about her abeg?
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by Lavzz: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Drop me your number
Destiny80:
Pls dearly beloved, pls don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me with little money so I can cook something to eat. i have nothing left again for me and my brother to feed. Am also down with typhoid fever but I can't afford to buy drugs due to lack of money please. We have been hungry since this week, pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful. Please am an orphan, and I loss my only source of livelihood since January this year. May God almighty bless u and come to your aid as u have come to ours. Amen.
Account: Angela
G.T.Bank
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by President2001(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Where's the pictures of remaining 29
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by Charly68: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Instead of giving youths good education and establish good company,they are busy buying Keke napep and motor cycle for them...who has bewitch my people ? This was not the way Awolowo led us .
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by fatytoy333(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Destiny80:
Pls dearly beloved, pls don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me with little money so I can cook something to eat. i have nothing left again for me and my brother to feed. Am also down with typhoid fever but I can't afford to buy drugs due to lack of money please. We have been hungry since this week, pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful. Please am an orphan, and I loss my only source of livelihood since January this year. May God almighty bless u and come to your aid as u have come to ours. Amen.
Account: Angela
G.T.Bank

Are u not a scammer? This account was. Created today
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by writeprof(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
aikyg:
Although the Senator tried, but this makes me really sad and it shows everything that is wrong with our country. I believe that if we can get the proper leadership in place in Nigeria, we'll have more of our young people working in factories that manufacture these Tricycles and other light vehicles. This will be a departure from what our leaders currently do, which is to buy tricycles for energetic young people (who should be working in factories) to use as Keke Napep and Okada.

What we need is leadership that can get us back to manufacturing and production, away from consuming other people's manufactured goods and help stop our youths from becoming automatic members of the National Union of Road Transport Workers.
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by slimfit1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Only two parties can donate tricycles APC and PDP . These are parties that lack ideas.
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by Dagger111(m): 1:21am On Apr 25, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2023/04/24/senator-daduut-empowers-30-plateau-south-youths-with-tricycles/

Una expunged her party, if na LP she dey now... the topic will carry LP Senator empower her...... nonsense
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by HussenAdul: 4:15am On Apr 25, 2023
May God empower u
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by lolu2019: 5:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Nolevel666:
Empower people with EDUCATION not tricycles.

Fool
half bread is better than nothing.dont be ungrateful.if u don't like the tricycle,u can sell it and empower urself with education.
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by ufotunang: 6:14am On Apr 25, 2023
aikyg:
Although the Senator tried, but this makes me really sad and it shows everything that is wrong with our country. I believe that if we can get the proper leadership in place in Nigeria, we'll have more of our young people working in factories that manufacture these Tricycles and other light vehicles. This will be a departure from what our leaders currently do, which is to buy tricycles for energetic young people (who should be working in factories) to use as Keke Napep and Okada.

What we need is leadership that can get us back to manufacturing and production, away from consuming other people's manufactured goods and help stop our youths from becoming automatic members of the National Union of Road Transport Workers.
.... that is what Peter obi wanted to do if elected as president to turn nigeria from a consuming nation to a producing nation and create jobs for nigerians and the youths.,.but because of ethnicity and religion majority of nigerians did not vote for him ,.. that is what is killing nigeria.. ethnicity and religion and party lines... nigerians do not look at the good thing the person wants to do... like Peter obi wants to convert nigeria to a producing nation., and this is what will solve nigeria problems
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by ufotunang: 6:18am On Apr 25, 2023
Nice one ...that is good....i knew it will be a woman... because for a man to give out 30 tricycles out like that ..when in his mind he has already planned to embezzle and divert the money to his account
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2023
at least commend who is trying, what will you do if she did nothing?
Pavicx:
They loot billions, and use a tiny percentage to work and they get a standing ovation lol. If you see how much was budgeted for this project, you'll go crazy but no one cares and no transparency because we can't hold them accountable...

Anyways kudos to her, and more developments to the people...
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by Exceed15: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
30 families out of poverty. Welldone
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by Adabestseason(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2023
She should empower her wards with tricycles too to balance the equation
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by Nolevel666: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
lolu2019:
half bread is better than nothing.dont be ungrateful.if u don't like the tricycle,u can sell it and empower urself with education.

Well that’s another point of view if you’re talking about the beneficiaries.

Our leaders should try to raise our human development index if they are ready to move this country to the next level.
Re: Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles by lolu2019: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

Well that’s another point of view if you’re talking about the beneficiaries.

Our leaders should try to raise our human development index if they are ready to move this country to the next level.

the only thing,the country is lacking is organization.and we have to start from the grassroot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion At Banex Plaza, Wuse 2 In Abuja / 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye / Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.