Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Is Your Take On This (photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Take On This (photo) (403 Views)

What Juicy Offer Can Be Used To Sell This? (photo) / FREE EYE TEST!! Can You Spot The Original Rope In This Photo? (99% Wonโ€™t Get It) / Guess The Year And Month I Took This Photo And Win 3G Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On This (photo) by GOVERNORR: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Same denomination of money with different design and color in circulation at the same time.

How are you coping with identifying with ease and not mistaking it for an old 500

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
By being careful and 'shining your eyes'
Re: What Is Your Take On This (photo) by didroon43: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
This is the funniest shit ever. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: What Is Your Take On This (photo) by donbachi(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sign of a failed state
Re: What Is Your Take On This (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
I mistook the 200 note for 500 and gave it to man I was supposed to pay 1500.

I was already leaving when he called my attention that I gave him 1200 instead of 1500.

I was embarrassed.

But apologized.
Re: What Is Your Take On This (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
By being careful and 'shining your eyes'

Even to spend our money we still have strain and shine our eyes.

What's not stressful in this country ?

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED / UBA, GTBโ€ฆ Banks Increase Salaries, Benefits Of Employees Amid Cost Of Living / Naira Appreciation Continues Against USD At Foreign Exchange Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.