Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) (3823 Views)

Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) / Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi,walk The Street Of Bayelsa As Massive Crowd Cheers / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
DMerciful:
Can these bodyguards prevent bullets? You're being mischievous
This is a non Monday sit at home day in same Onitsha o wink
As you can see, these are ordinary people and they can not prevent bullets too

Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by SUPERPACK: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are still not doing well at all. I was just surprised that Monday sit at home is still on yet Mr Obi could do nothing, as in absolutely nothing to emancipate Anambra people yet campaigned and promised to do so for other Nigerians.
I am just shocked to understand his kind of audacity to promise others what he could not give Anambra. He can walk freely everyday in Tinubu's Lagos you know wink
If the five sitting governors plus Buhari cannot stop sit at how how can a man with no elective position do so. Note there are two ipob factions, the ones that declared sit at home have cancelled. So people not coming out is no more out of solidarity but fear of being attacked by wannabe enforcers. Here in my part of Enugu markets and all business are going today like other days with no fear. Only an increase in security can give people the confidence to come out even an executive order can't.
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by clearcrystal: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

Tinubu supporters said Peter Obi cannot come out on Mondays during sit at home, but he has proved you people wrong.

What else can Tinubu supporters say about Peter Obi

Someone in far away Finland is playing sportybet with your destiny.

Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by Hpesoj: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I actually thought sit at home in South East has ended.

Here is Mr Peter Obi on a walk out heavily guarded by sports wearing Bodyguards on a scanty Onitsha street.

nlfpmod mynd44

Oga this look more like a residential area na.
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by Benwallt(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
President elect/select has landed while president rejected/arrested/detained and deported is jogging with sorrowful heart.

Wonderful!
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by MXrep: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
Benwallt:
President elect/select has landed while president rejected/arrested/detained and deported is jogging with sorrowful heart.

Wonderful!
Peter Obi's jogging has dwarfed Tinubu's return. Ntoor
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by MXrep: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Oga rest. FG is responsible for all insecurities Nationwide. I will rather stay at home on Monday than flee to Benin Republic
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by Benwallt(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
MXrep:

Peter Obi's jogging has dwarfed Tinubu's return. Ntoor

Lol. Dwarf watin. Nobody reasons Pandora matter in Nigeria aside eboes. He has been put in his place. Wondering aimlessly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by Jones4190(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
There's a difference between arrivee and Deportee
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by MXrep: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
Benwallt:

Lol. Dwarf watin. Nobody reasons Pandora matter in Nigeria aside eboes. He has been put in his place. Wondering aimlessly
Same things you kept saying before election till results started coming in. The beating in Lagos will remain throughout history
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by DMerciful(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Everybody knows Obi works out early in the morning so people are not expected to be many on the road. Besides, you did not answer whether those empty handed bodyguards would prevent bullets. You're just too mischievous
FreeStuffsNG:
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by Realguyman1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
tamdun:

Those cars behind him is full of armed men
And how did u know?
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by Jnkay: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cry cry babies everywhere! Funny enough I didn't see any of these Tinubu foot soldiers on Nairaland today at the scanty scene who claimed to have gathered crowd to welcome their drugged daddy. The more you look at Tinubu the less you see. It seems drug has scattered drug daddy's oblongata🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by KwuoteYourFada: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
yarimo:
So obi can't walk alone in a state he claims to have govern well

Tinubu couldn't win his ward , LGA and State in a State he allegedly transformed from bush to heaven tongue
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by Benwallt(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
MXrep:

Same things you kept saying before election till results started coming in. The beating in Lagos will remain throughout history

Where has that landed him? Third place. He has no electoral value. Atiku even still beats him silly. You people should keep on caressing his sagged balls
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You are confusing Asiwaju Tinubu for Mr Chinedu of LP sir wink

1 Like

Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by Lucasinho(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Afamed:
UK deportee

Shm

Have you travel out from your pithole village before? tongue
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by Jagaban2012: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I actually thought sit at home in South East has ended.

Here is Mr Peter Obi on a walk out heavily guarded by sports wearing Bodyguards on a scanty Onitsha street.

nlfpmod mynd44

He should.be ashamed .....walking with body guard....what is the lot of a common man on Monday....in the east.....hunger go kill una....and that's why una dey run come lagos state like a refugee....come dey sell fake phone charger and phone accessories for people here

Some of you are selling fake gala and beer.....

Ndigbo with fake things
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by DesChyko: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
NAFDAC needs to combine with Our Sci Tech professionals in Nigeria to find a lasting solution to the eye problems induced by garri since milk is not so affordable by a lot of people.

It's a cause for concern how a young man close to his prime will not be able to see about 5 vehicles and random people on the street, seeing it as empty instead.

It will affect his productivity and economic viability as it seems he also can't differentiate currency notes which is why he gives away what he is empowered with for free instead 🥲
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by DesChyko: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jagaban2012:

He should.be ashamed .....walking with body guard....what is the lot of a common man on Monday....in the east.....hunger go kill una....and that's why una dey run come lagos state like a refugee....come dey sell fake phone charger and phone accessories for people here

Some of you are selling fake gala and beer.....

Ndigbo with fake things

Take it easy dear. Your account will soon be unbanned. Don't be so sad and downcast, okay? E go better.
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by yarimo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Tinubu couldn't win his ward , LGA and State in a State he allegedly transformed from bush to heaven tongue
That is free and fair election unlike rig election All over south east for labour party
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by gidgiddy: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are still not doing well at all. I was just surprised that Monday sit at home is still on yet Mr Obi could do nothing, as in absolutely nothing to emancipate Anambra people yet campaigned and promised to do so for other Nigerians.
I am just shocked to understand his kind of audacity to promise others what he could not give Anambra. He can walk freely everyday in Tinubu's Lagos you know wink

But you people elected and re-elected Buhari even though he could not stop Boko haram, ISWAP and armed herdsmen from his own tribe from killing people all over his own Northern Nigeria

That one is far worse than sit at home
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
tamdun:

Those cars behind him is full of armed men
of course. All the full lights on is a warning signal for any threat that the engine of the trucks behind him are running and are occupied with arms ready men.

So so sad, Onitsha is truly under siege.

That is a heightened security alert team both in the trucks and the armed men surrounding him (that one on his left is armed and the one on fez cap behind Mr Obi is an armed mopol or military guy)

1 Like

Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by Afamed: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Lucasinho:

Have you travel out from your pithole village before? tongue

I have been to Uk, US, Dublin on more than 12 occasions.

December I will be in Uk for 2 weeks.

Here in Nigeria, out of 36 states , I have visited 34 states including Abuja.

Out of 774 Local Govt areas in Nigeria, I must have visited not less than 690 Local Govt areas.

In the last 2 weeks, I have visited not less than 8 states for my official duty

I am not a local born like you.
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by Darkandhandsom(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2023
Don't mind them. They will urinate in their pants like their drug master
BrotherBisola:
😎

Tinubu supporters said Peter Obi cannot come out on Mondays during sit at home, but he has proved you people wrong.

What else can Tinubu supporters say about Peter Obi
Re: Monday Sit At Home:Peter Obi Walk With Bodyguards In Empty Onitsha Streets(Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
plaindealer:
This is the saddest and most pathetic thing ever, the serial manipulator and a loser is trying to manipulate Nigerians with his usual see me scam, sadly his own people don't have that luxury on Mondays.

Look at me, I can walk up and down an empty street while my own people are forced to sit at home or die as ordered by the same terrorists that he supports and defends by any means necessary.

Look at me, I'm walking, look at me, I'm inside the church

Look at me, I carry my own luggage.

Look at me, I drink water out of the bottle by myself.

Look at me, I put honey in my own tee by myself.

Look at me, I have one shoe.

Look at me, I have one wristwatch.

Look at me, the only house I have is the one in Onitsha even though the crook has mansions all over the world and billions hidden in secret foreign Pandora bank accounts.

Thank God Nigerians dodged the disaster called peter obi.
U go soon run mad enter market. Mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby / Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned / The New Nigeria Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.