Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby (3795 Views)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by PsychoTheRapist: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2023
Pictures of Tinubu when he was younger.

Haters will continue to hate on him saying he had no pictures when he was a youngin grin

Here they are grin

The first one is a rare picture of him when he was 2 years old and his father . grin

The Second one is a picture of his Elder sister and his Uncle (his father's immediate younger brother) grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2023
Lies

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by TemplarLandry: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2023
Fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by PsychoTheRapist: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Lies
Is that not Tinubu or not? grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by PsychoTheRapist: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Fake news.
How real do you want it?
Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by Barywhyte(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha haha

Man, what are you trying to prove now? Your president-elect is now in Aso rock. So rest na.

And btw, better stop disturbing sleeping lion before the real owners of these pictures start raising alarm oooo.

Donald Duke is watching oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by wrongman665(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2023
Like father like son grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by PsychoTheRapist: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2023
Barywhyte:
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha haha

Man, what are you trying to prove now? Your president-elect is now in Aso rock. So rest na.

And btw, better stop disturbing sleeping lion before the real owners of these pictures start raising alarm oooo.

Donald Duke is watching oo
Baby Tinubu was so so so cute grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by PsychoTheRapist: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2023
wrongman665:
Like father like son grin
The semblance is striking
Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by Efuaye(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2023
Una don start, abi?
Someone will soon come out to claim ownership of the pictures like Donald Duke did earlier in the year!
Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by condralbedez: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2023
Where is his pictures with his primary, Secondary and University collegues

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by accordadoga26(f): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2023
Hehe
Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by PsychoTheRapist: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2023
condralbedez:
Where is his picture with his primary, Secondary and University collegues
I will upload it soon cool
Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by orion7: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2023
Ok where are these relatives today. His uncles. Aunties. Cousins. Nephews. Nieces. Where re they ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by Theama(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2023
Hmmm!

Eeyyy! Aiiii! emayjez!

Well what do I know. undecided
Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by condralbedez: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
PsychoTheRapist:

I will upload it soon cool
Good
Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by Treasure17(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Op should be send to Niger for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by PsychoTheRapist: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Treasure17:
Op should be send to Niger for this.
I no be Tinubu envoy oh! grin
Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
What app did you use ? I've been coming across some stunning images recently

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by Ylink4sure: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Fake news!
These are AI generated pictures
The problem is people are not observant enough.

Just take a look at the fingers of each character in the pictures, concentrate on their fingertips. You'll clearly see distortions and unhumanlike shape.

Those are the telltale signs

PsychoTheRapist:

Haters will continue to hate on him saying he had no pictures when he was a youngin grin

Here they are grin

The first one is a rare picture of him when he was 2 years old and his father . grin

The Second one is a picture of his Elder sister and his Uncle (his father's immediate younger brother) grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by Tizmamoney: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
This is AI oga

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by mii4u(f): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ylink4sure:
Fake news!

Just take a look at the fingers of each character in the pictures, concentrate on their fingertips. You'll clearly see distortions and unhumanlike shape.

Oga u are very smart and observant. I just noticed them now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by PsychoTheRapist: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ylink4sure:
Fake news!

That is a genetic deformity in the family from their father that is dominant in Tinubu and his older sister but not in his other siblingsgrin
The hands were later corrected through surgery abroad grin
Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by LONEWOLFJOHN: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
PsychoTheRapist:

Here they are grin

So you can draw painting and come here to disgrace your generation
Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by PsychoTheRapist: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
So you can draw painting and come here to disgrace your generation
How dem the take draw painting?🧐
Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by bikefab(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tinubu has no known playmates, no known classmates, no known neighbours and no known relatives. Where did you dig out this lie from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by ecolime(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Definitely AI

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by DKM123: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
LMAO. People that could BOLDLY steal popular Donald Duke's childhood picture and pass it off as Tinubu, is it ordinary AI image owned by no one that they will not steal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by helicoptarr: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Thanks to A.I.

I should generate mine too.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
PsychoTheRapist:

How dem the take draw painting?🧐
you want to disgrace yourself again, check out the hands of your painting

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife / No Nuclear Station In Igboland as Yoruba Rejects Four Proposed Nuclear Stations / Nigerians Are Thieves Says Greek Ambassador To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.