Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online (99743 Views)

Houses For Sale In Banana Island Lagos (House For Sale In Ikoyi Lagos) / "This Land Is Not For Sale" Notice Is Causing Stir Online (Photo) / 5 Story Building On 10 By 10 Land Spotted In Nairobi, Kenya Causes A Stir (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Blueace247(f): 4:47am On Apr 25, 2023
Sonian:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

This format have been flying for days.. Abi na one of the moderators?
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by KIDfurniture(m): 4:53am On Apr 25, 2023
Plz show me ur father’s house!

Skiborobo:
If you're a man and you can't buy this please don't come near me
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by gare(f): 5:10am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

Your father fit buy am, all these children from slums opening their trash any how, not being able to buy a house like doesn't make you a lesser man, that is why people keep drop your types on the road after using them for rituals because you chase after things like this. This would not bring you happiness, there are people living in a less cosy apartment that are happy.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by lesbiconverter: 5:16am On Apr 25, 2023
uncompleted building for 500m? fear God
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by lesbiconverter: 5:18am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
I'd rather settle down with a Norwegian blonde in that house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:22am On Apr 25, 2023
Are you made of Diamond 😁
Skiborobo:
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Eriokanmi: 5:22am On Apr 25, 2023
Elxandre:

I don't know about your house but isn't land deadly costly On Lagos Island?
You could get up to 90m land in lekki today, today. I'm not talking of ibeju-lekki oo. In the heart of lekki i mean and you'd not even share your building with anyone. I'm sure you can't build such a small house with such installations and fittings inside on that land . Haba!

By the way, I supervised my house from the beginning. I didn't involve any developer. I no get any shishi to trowey. I only engaged an architect who's a friend from our undergraduate days, who also has a team he employs for construction.

1 Like

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Firstcitizen: 5:41am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

Nigerian Men use their youth to hustle and achieve great things. Nigerian women of this generation use theirs to do nonsense and achieve nothing but develop entitlement.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by vengertime: 6:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

Hope your papa dey stay for one like dis, Cos I see you remaining single for being idioticc

1 Like

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by lolaben(m): 6:22am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

You as a woman, can you afford the manual key of the house?
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by NADFOR: 6:29am On Apr 25, 2023
gistray:
Smelling house
poverty Na big disease.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by valiju: 6:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Which laptop are you selling send price and location
norblinks:
This life tilt One side... laptop of 200k+ I'm selling for 180,000 and I can't find a serious buyer undecided
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by IVORY2009(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

Yahoo boys she is all yours, over to you........ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by mclloyd22: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

If your mama talk this same thing I don’t think everyone will see this your response here today
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by abbeyfel: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
Does your father own one like this
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by MemoriesAndMe: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
And who are you and your worth pls?
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by DrGud: 6:52am On Apr 25, 2023
grin angry
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by norblinks(m): 7:05am On Apr 25, 2023
valiju:
Which laptop are you selling send price and location

https://www.nairaland.com/7664042/dell-latitude-7390-auction
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by histemple: 7:06am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

Exactly. I don't see why you should settle for less. Since your father can buy this, you should be close to any man that your father is richer than.

Big up girl
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Joshkid(m): 7:06am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
If I may ask, what do you have to offer if you get approached anyway? undecided

1 Like

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by kaywhy09(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

Heh, do you like it?
Lemme buy it for you.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by 77up(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
Seems the lady that was trending last week for vomiting blood and discharging blood and lots of margot from her Private part don kpeme. Pray, tell and careful make den no use you for same money ritual to buy the house o sad

All that glitters are not gold.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Ezmans: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2023
Ransomware:
really? 500M? and my neighbor can peep inside my pot of soup from his balcony?

Please get real
I hate that closeness of houses so much

1 Like

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by chykekelly(m): 7:22am On Apr 25, 2023
Really Expensive
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:26am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
Show me 1 person in your family and generation that bought another 1/100 close to this grin
Nor go hustle dey do cheap HO LOW SHOW upandan grin
Let's even say in your wildest dreams, a man who could buy this talks to you, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER HIM?
Men like that don't like hoēs, SLÚTS, WHÓRËṢ, used products and leftovers.
THEY PREFER VIRGINS.
ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by marlow1962(m): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2023
Fiftee50:
I go buy am
Amen you go buy am.
Amen, I go use that money build my own empire.

Naso e go be, ishialah
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Ubanz: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2023
It's not just about the house. It's about the location. How much is land in that location.
Erect this same house in munshin and you will see the price drop to 80million
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Exceed15: 7:31am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

And that's why the man will treat you as trash cos he knows what u came for.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by DevilSignature: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
ur papa fit afford that house?
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Iwattly(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Too clean and cheap
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Dcaliphate(m): 7:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
Hope your daddy can buy it
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Germi9: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
With that flat ass of yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Apartment For Rent Lagos Nigeria - Flats For Rent Lagos / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) / Inside N1,080,000,000 Banana Island Lagos Mansion (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.