Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda (20213 Views)

Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda / Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) / Aidan Walsh Eliminated From Olympics By Injury Sustained While Celebrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by lhordspy: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo's Al-Nassr knocked out in the semifinal of the King Cup of Champions after losing 1-0 to 10-man Al-Wehda.

Al Nassr have been eliminated from the King's Cup by Al Wehda
https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1650590436107382784?s=19

Cristiano Ronaldo & Al-Nassr lose against 10-man Al-Wehda in the King Cup of Champions semi-final 😬
https://twitter.com/goal/status/1650590559193407505?s=19

9 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by lhordspy: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
He keeps getting them eliminated from different Cup every damn week.

Al Nassr is paying $213M to a fraud just to see themselves kicked out of every cup. That is a whoopping N98,092,890,000 as salary to the fraud, just to play against part-time bricklayers and plumbers who are footballers in the saud!-league. Yet Pendu is still bottling it.

Is this business or misfortune?

180 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Wears(f): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Okay
Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Jokerman(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
How many cup has Al Nassr won before Ronaldo?

How many cups is PSG playing for this season?

Remember Ronaldo joined half season.

Show us Pessi 1st season stats with PSG.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by lhordspy: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jokerman:

Answer:

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
some yeye people (with more money than sense) were probably thinking that he would take on any Arabic team just by himself, lol!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Yourprick: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Make pendu go retire abeg🀣

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by gaby(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
al- Nasser's training ground must be very very messed up like Man. United's for all these to be happening.

The player ratings says it all...he did slightly better than only the goalkeeper who in the real sense of it isn't a "footballer".

Lobatan..

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Numerouno94(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo is finished. It's high time he left this beautiful game of soccer.

BTW, Messi is busy scoring goals, assisting goals and winning trophies and personal awards while Wasiuuuu is busy getting punished severely by part time Imams and Mallams.gringrin

116 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by ThierryJay: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Chai, it is Ronaldo sorry I mean it is finished.

Against 10-man Alu Welders in Saudi, Pendu still bungled it. I thought they said Messi's 91-goal record is under threat since Baba moved to Saudi.

Obembet will be somewhere crying his heart out grin

Some peoples goat collect Β£200Million dey give only vibes, insha Allah and to grab genitals, dat one na GOAT?

Pendusted and done...

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Jokerman(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
ThierryJay:
Chai, it is Ronaldo sorry I mean it is finished.

Against 10-man Alu Welders in Saudi, Pendu still bungled it. I thought they said Messi's 91-goal record is under threat since Baba moved to Saudi.

Jokerman what manner of disgraceful embarrassment is this? In fact I doff my hat for your courage to even attempt to defend this..

Some peoples goat collect Β£200Million dey give only vibes and insha Allah, dat one na GOAT?

Pendusted and done...

Doesn't matter.

Next season is there.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Peacecore: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pendu na fraud grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by OJEEMAH(m): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2023
Jokerman:

11goals and 14 assists in the 5th best league in the world but don’t forget a goal in Walai Talai league is equivalent to corner kick in EuropeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by ecolime(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2023
All these Messi fanboys sef.

Which one is "Ronaldo's Al-Nassr"? When PSG gets beaten, we never see titles like "Messi's PSG gets beaten"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Kukutenla: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's that Gustavo and Konan. Those guys are trash. They don't do anything on the field for 90 mins leaving all the work for Ronaldo.
This new coach is trash. He's even worse than Rudi that Ronaldo was helping. He doesn't know when to do substitution or how to select a team.
In fact, the whole team is trash. Ronaldo alone can't carry this type of team.
If not for him they'll be relegated already.

P.S. I hope Pendu is aware that the penalty for fraud in sharia law is cutting off the hands and feet. Make he dey play carefully o

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Ronaldo should quit football now

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by millionboi2: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Good for them, useless club.... Thy are always wining their game with one goal.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by rajiedreez: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2023
Eya
Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by XploraBen(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2023
cheesy

It's better Ronaldo just retire at the end of this season.

It's evident that he's no more a consistent goalscorer like during his days in Real Madrid.

20 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Almiron: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2023
Food is ready guys .. cukuruku cook that thing, let's finish these gullible Pendu fans. It's a good Tuesday for banter. Thank you God of banter for delivering those mumu Pendu fans for us. We bless your Holy name, In Jesus I pray. 3....2....1... Let the banter begin.

Cristiano Ronaldo with Al-Nassr so far:

❌ Lost Riyadh Super Cup
❌ Lost Saudi Super Cup
❌ Lost 1st in the Saudi League
❌ Lost Saudi King Cup

Worst signing of all time.

Upon say dem sack coach for this weyreh, he is an embodiment of failure, someone should whisper to this loser's ear say it's time to hang boot, He's not that guy!! Zlatan Ibrahimovic at 40+ plus still dey play UEFA champions League Semi final, the overated piece of sh1t still dey bottle in a lowly ranked inconsequential league. Make dem arrange Andorra for this weyreh make he take clear his head .

PS: Pendu fans sha make sure you get mind before you mention me, ask about me, one screw don lose for my head, I go trash you pass lawma.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed

AlmirΓ³n pon the beat, if you no sabi do banter no put head. Comot body.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Demonicus: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2023
One thing I know for sure is,

You'll never see Obembet posting C.R.7 losses,

But if it's Lionel Messi ehn.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by ajepako(f): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2023
Eeyah..

Make una no turn my GOAT to Asun oooo

CR7 always

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Oscarchims: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2023
Otilor

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Billionaire2: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Al Nassr is paying $213M to a fraud just to see themselves kicked out of every cup.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by 12345baba(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Al Nassr is paying $213M to a fraud just to see themselves kicked out of every cup.

they have made there money back just by selling ronaldo jerseys alone so no bother yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Billionaire2: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2023
Where next …. maybe mamelodi sundown πŸ˜‚

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Felixtuta(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2023
E don cast, last last na everybody go chop breakfast..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by fredoooooo: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2023
Al-welder beat them this time ? Al mechanic next grin

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by southsouthking(m): 8:47am On Apr 25, 2023
I'm a die hard Manchester united supporter and a core fan of christiano Ronaldo, but it's high time someone tell him is to Retire.

14 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Warldbest(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2023
Al welders don panel beat ronaldo Al nassr, Al machanic next

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Investorozay: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2023
He shud rest. At this point all he offers a club is media attention. No longer results.

Almost collapsed man u before he was evicted

Ronaldo after Madrid is nothing.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare Wins Heat 4 Of Olympics 100M Race / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As Nigeria Beats An Australian Club 8-1 / "Lionel Messi Should Retire" - Maradona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.