Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi (1115 Views)

PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls / Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls / Ogun: Amosun’ll Pay For Rally Fracas After Polls - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by RenaissanceGuy: 7:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Because you know that you'll soon collect your stolen mandate. We Nigerians voted for you and gave you more than 30m votes, but they reduced it to 6m. Joe Biden has already called Buhari and told him not to hand over to Tinubu and Tinubu has been begging ever since. gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Alexiiydon: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2023
DMerciful:
He is not wearing PICC grin
obiDENCE will do everything to show they are dence I no blame them their leader no wise so I no expect the followers to be okay go watch the video Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Alexiiydon: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2023
Na lie you stay to continue your drug business as uk no free for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by DMerciful(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2023
The Obidients are the most cerebral people in Nigeria and Nigerians outside
Alexiiydon:
obiDENCE will do everything to show they are dence I no blame them their leader no wise so I no expect the followers to be okay go watch the video Abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Osinbajo Invite Chimamanda, And Not Soyinka, To His Book Launch? / How I Discovered INEC Deleted Results On All BIVAS Machine We Inspected / VIDEO: ESN Operatives Rescue Reverend Father And Others From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.