Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi (1098 Views)

PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls / Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls / Ogun: Amosun’ll Pay For Rally Fracas After Polls - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Fareke: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Presidential candidate of Labour Party (LP) Peter Obi has explained why he has not taken rest after the general elections.
He said no serious leader would go on vacation with the way things were going on in Nigeria.

Speaking on Monday while visiting members of the Muslim community in Awka to felicitate with them on the celebration of Eid el-Fitri, Obi said his visit had nothing to do with politics.

The former Anambra Governor, who was also in Onitsha mosque on Sunday for the same purpose, explained that paying such visits should not only be borne out of political ambitions.

He said: “People who want to rest can go and rest. For me, I’m not resting. No serious leader will go and rest in Nigeria with the way things are today.

“We’ve will continue to visit as many people as we can, and also support them in the best way we can.”

While donating cartons of noodles, bags of rice and soft drinks to the community, Obi promised to help them in rebuilding of the mosque, which was undergoing facelift.

He said: “I Thank you for inviting me to the mosque to celebrate with you. You wanted to come to my house instead, but I said it will be better for me to come and now that I have come, I have also seen that the mosque is undergoing reconstruction.
https://thenationonlineng.net/why-ive-not-gone-on-vacation-after-polls-obi/

3 Likes

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Ihateheadslamer: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Why was these man got harassed in London Heathrow airport

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by tinsel: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
What can he do? He is not the president or has any authority to do any thing. Peter is sounding pathetic and annoying.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by seunmsg(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
He went to UK after the election for vacation but sadly for him, he was arrested, detained and deported back to Nigeria.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Wears(f): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
That's nice

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
tinsel:
What can he do? He is not the president or has any authority to do any thing. Peter is sounding pathetic and annoying.
Very annoying thing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wears:

Please quit it with the lies, he wasn't deported
He wasn't deported but he was bundled.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by garriAndsugar: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
Everybody knows tinubu needs rest.. that's why he's still resting after resting abroad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by IgweOfNnewi: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
So Peter Obi is now a leader, Hehehehehehehehehe igbos voted for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by adedayoa2(f): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Parrot, Eagle don land o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by bhella10: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin DJ Yk!

1 Like

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by MXrep: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Shots fired
Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by MXrep: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Everybody knows tinubu needs rest.. that's why he's still resting after resting abroad
He will soon rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Corn247: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
No rest or sleep for the wicked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by PixelPlexus: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
Reading comment
Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by MXrep: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Very annoying thing
Peter Obi is strictly issue based throughout campaign. If you are annoyed stop supporting candidate with too much baggages

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by helinues: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Another lie from Obi. You did, UK but was deported

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by DMerciful(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
He is not wearing PICC grin
IyaebeTheGreat:
He wasn't deported but he was bundled.
Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Modifire(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
No go rest mad man na high blood pressure go kill you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Tntsi: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
The incoming president you are heard loud and clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Goke7: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Lies all the time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Reality3080: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wears:

Please quit it with the lies, he wasn't deported. We all saw Obi attending a Twitter user's church in the UK. It was about the same time that incident happened. He was only delayed at the airport for a while.
delayed, detained n deported

It’s like u are stingy with the truth

Obi is a cheap conman, if him try enter uk na story that touch from real life angel go end am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Yourprick: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
The one way go rest for France come back Nigeria say he still wan rest🤣
Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Reality3080: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
MXrep:

Peter Obi is strictly issue based throughout campaign. If you are annoyed stop supporting candidate with too much baggages
your daddy

Mr religious war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by StOla: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
A thief does not rest until he has succeeded with the theft or is caught.

You are a mandate thief, so you cannot rest.

Those who have already accomplished their goals are resting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Reality3080: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
Tntsi:
The incoming president you are heard loud and clear.
u igbos can deceive yourself ooo

When will trump come n conduct referendum again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by GoodLife4live: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fareke:
Presidential candidate of Labour Party (LP) Peter Obi has explained why he has not taken rest after the general elections.
He said no serious leader would go on vacation with the way things were going on in Nigeria.

Speaking on Monday while visiting members of the Muslim community in Awka to felicitate with them on the celebration of Eid el-Fitri, Obi said his visit had nothing to do with politics.

The former Anambra Governor, who was also in Onitsha mosque on Sunday for the same purpose, explained that paying such visits should not only be borne out of political ambitions.

He said: “People who want to rest can go and rest. For me, I’m not resting. No serious leader will go and rest in Nigeria with the way things are today.

“We’ve will continue to visit as many people as we can, and also support them in the best way we can.”

While donating cartons of noodles, bags of rice and soft drinks to the community, Obi promised to help them in rebuilding of the mosque, which was undergoing facelift.

He said: “I Thank you for inviting me to the mosque to celebrate with you. You wanted to come to my house instead, but I said it will be better for me to come and now that I have come, I have also seen that the mosque is undergoing reconstruction.

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-ive-not-gone-on-vacation-after-polls-obi/
RELIGIOUS BIGOT.... BIBLE SAID NO REST FOR THE WICKED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by soil4soil(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
You went but was arrested, detained and deported.
You are even disgraced

You two lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
DMerciful:
He is not wearing PICC grin
Fake picture by obidients, you all will be alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Bobloco: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
seunmsg:
He went to UK after the election for vacation but sadly for him, he was arrested, detained and deported back to Nigeria.

seunmsg, sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt
Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by CodeTemplar: 7:25am On Apr 25, 2023
He spoke about leadership but termed it politics. It is leadership that's about helping the system become better, politics is what is engaged to sell yourself to the people and emerge a leader.
Re: Why I’ve Not Gone On Vacation After Polls – Obi by Afamed: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2023
You actually went for vacation in UK only you were deported like a common criminal

The Pandora fraud has no single iota of truth in him.

A liar without a memory

He said it on Arise Tv few months ago, that his children recorded him whenever he interacted with them because they knew he did not keep to promise

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking::: FG Approves Ondo Deep Seaport, Grants Operating Licence. / ANALYSIS: How N/west, S/west Dominating 21 Heads Of Military-security Agencies A / I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.