Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Photos Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu That Is Causing Earthquake In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu That Is Causing Earthquake In Nigeria (4096 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu That Is Causing Earthquake In Nigeria by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 1:07am On Apr 25, 2023
So una wan do ince rigging romance under sick Tinubu post again niii wetin bat no go see in the midnight like this!!!
ahnie:

Don't mention.
Goodnight Mr temp!
Re: Photos Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu That Is Causing Earthquake In Nigeria by realestate99: 1:31am On Apr 25, 2023
All I know is Jubril of Sudan will handover to Amuda sangolere of Guinea according to wailing wailers.

So far the handover is still intact, wailers can scream their lungs out , I don't care...I would rather have a Congolese pygmy as a president than a 62 year old man calling a 68 year old man " yes daddy" like a kid compelled to do his assignment by his angry dad.
Re: Photos Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu That Is Causing Earthquake In Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:26am On Apr 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You definitely have a condition. Your fashion of writing is incoherent. Please seek help.
He didn't lie!
Check d videos urself!
Re: Photos Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu That Is Causing Earthquake In Nigeria by richie240: 2:28am On Apr 25, 2023
In okorΓΆhausa's voice: "na like ds una go dey draw circle for 8 yrs?"
Jisike!
grin

FemiEmkaMusaFEM:
Una packaged old sick man is back. Una mumu never doooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu That Is Causing Earthquake In Nigeria by TemplarLandry: 2:52am On Apr 25, 2023
Of course he's back to Nigeria and stronger and fresher than ever. Jagaban went to rest in France and at the same time tend to his health, so what's the fuss about? Using a PICC line doesn't mean one's dead. You people are so ignorant. Sheesh.
MichaelSokoto:

He didn't lie!
Check d videos urself!
Re: Photos Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu That Is Causing Earthquake In Nigeria by Mynd44: 6:54am On Apr 25, 2023

(1) (2)

The Nigerian Police: The Highest Civil Rank Nigerians Should Seek / Wey Kobojunkie? / Please What Is The Meaning Of Confab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.