Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,187 members, 7,853,057 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja (5061 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi / 2023: Malami Distributes 30 Cars To Associates In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by tsdarkside(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
You sure you know the meaning of bitter?πŸ™„πŸ™„

Abi I'm like you?

kiss me already.... kiss kiss
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by goodnessme1(f): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2023
Aldol:

Then you are both if you can not read through my write up
You're both that's why you think I'm like you.
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by goodnessme1(f): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2023
tsdarkside:

kiss me already.... kiss kiss
Hate filled Yoruba Muslim Comot before iβœ‹ sense in your πŸ’€.
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by Aldol: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
You're both that's why you think I'm like you.
Why are you this pained?
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by goodnessme1(f): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2023
Aldol:

Why are you this pained?
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Read below and see what it means to truly be painedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.

Aldol:

If you are truly yoruba you are free but if you are not Yoruba , may you and your generation die a very slowly and excruciating death, may you and your generation never know happiness , sorrow will be your portion from henceforth,Amen ...this prayers is not yours but mine if you are Yoruba. Amen
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by Ricci22: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2023
Shame on these Yoruba and Igbos constituting nuisance online,,,,,do u guys ever get tired?
U not the only tribe in Nigeria and yet ur full of tendency.
Can’t u be more liberal like the south south and middle belt.
Dam shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by tsdarkside(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
Hate filled Yoruba Muslim Comot before iβœ‹ sense in your πŸ’€.

stop talkin and kiss me already.... kiss kiss
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by traihit: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2023
wis3:
Nigeira would have been a better place if there was no religion and we didn't have so many ethnicities. So much division and hate.

But Nigeria cannot be Nigeria without the ethnic groups (people living around the Niger area) and Nigeria is not the most religiously heterogeneous country in the world.

We only have three major religions.
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by gidgiddy: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2023
wis3:
Nigeira would have been a better place if there was no religion and we didn't have so many ethnicities. So much division and hate.

If Religion and Ethnicity is the problem then may be the country should not bel
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by Aldol: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Read below and see what it means to truly be painedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.

Am not pained one bit. Am only shocked as to why a certain tribe is always ashamed of associating with their tribe but so obsessed with anything yoruba
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by Olachase(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2023
Goodday90:
I know that Yoruba people will somehow involve Igbo in this Gbagyi vs Hausa matter and it didn’t take time

Slavish people,even if you see an Hausa/Fulani man killing your relative,you will find a way to blame one β€œmama chukwudi” down the street
Who do Yoruba Muslims like this?
if you want to abuse Yorubas abuse them in general which one is yoruba muslim πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2023
Noneroone:
However hard you try to push your false narrative, it won't fly. Lagos is peculiar case and Yorubas are hostile. Ironically, the constant shout of "we are accommodating" is a pointer to your hostility.

There are people who have lived in Abuja for decades without knowing who the natives are. Unlike in Lagos where thugs from neighbouring states with incredible delusions of entitlement cause violence and make life difficult for peaceful residents and natives.

If you watch Abuja you see there is far less Yoruba and Hausa/fulani presence unlike in Lagos and Kano. That is why Abuja is violence and agbero free. Abuja population is dominated by Igbos, middle belt and SS. These people can live peacefully and are relatively progressive. The voting trend over the years proves that too.
Another statistics from Biafra bureau of statistics, you obviously have never been to Abuja, just go to the only federal university in Abuja and compare how many Igbos and how many Yorubas are there or perhaps go to central area.
There are far more Yorubas in the middle belt than there are Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by Mystic216: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2023
Offpointng:
Why do I feel Igbos have something to do bout this carnage
You feel so because you are an an!mal
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by Baronthecelebri: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2023
Very bad, capital for that matter
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by riverbird: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2023
wis3:

No it would have been better if there was no Nigeria and everyone be on Thier own.
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by Christistruth03: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2023
DiscoverID:
The owners of land are out to protect their heritage, if you like go shout no man's land.

Give it 20 years may God preserve us all

Nobody will insult or disrespect Gbagyi in Abuja again not even FG
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by MXrep: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2023
DiscoverID:
The owners of land are out to protect their heritage, if you like go shout no man's land.
Gbagyi owns Abuja. Travel you no gree
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by MXrep: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2023
fayomim:

They respected the Igbos right, but why can't they say Abuja is no man's land.

The day Igbos mention Lagos is no man's land, that was when troubles started between the two tribe.

The Igbos in Abuja knows their boundary, they go to work , close from work and go home. The moment they try to go beyond their boundary then you see this other side of them

Do your business in Lagos and stop interfering with indigenous activities
Did Igbo try to be Oba of Lagos? See, the attack on voters will be retaliated one day

1 Like

Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by MXrep: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
Can you tell us the day Igbos mentioned Lagos as no man's land?

At least those of us that doesn't know the date will know.
I heard it originated from former governor of the State.
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by goodnessme1(f): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2023
MXrep:

I heard it originated from former governor of the State.
Governor Of which state, what's his names, what date is that.
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by goodnessme1(f): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2023
MXrep:

Did Igbo try to be Oba of Lagos? See, the attack on voters will be retaliated one day
We can never forget
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by DiscoverID: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

Give it 20 years may God preserve us all

Nobody will insult or disrespect Gbagyi in Abuja again not even FG
Amen πŸ™.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by BobbieZion(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2023
Noneroone:
However hard you try to push your false narrative, it won't fly. Lagos is peculiar case and Yorubas are hostile. Ironically, the constant shout of "we are accommodating" is a pointer to your hostility.

There are people who have lived in Abuja for decades without knowing who the natives are. Unlike in Lagos where thugs from neighbouring states with incredible delusions of entitlement cause violence and make life difficult for peaceful residents and natives.

If you watch Abuja you see there is far less Yoruba and Hausa/fulani presence unlike in Lagos and Kano. That is why Abuja is violence and agbero free. Abuja population is dominated by Igbos, middle belt and SS. These people can live peacefully and are relatively progressive. The voting trend over the years proves that too.

As a middle-Beltan.
I concur.
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by jude79(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yet Nigeria want Igbos as part of Nigeria by fire by force.

Does it mean Nigerians love and want more crisis?πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

Haven't you heard of slavish relationship, the girl always goes back to the guy that beats her up, just as Nigeria won't allow ibos to go, even though they blame ibos, for all their crisis, sufferings and disappointments.

Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by Difrent: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Noneroone:
If they don't do agbero, don't do thuggery, don't shout "we are accommodating" don't do owomi da, not dirty and lazy, how would they scream that?

Abi you think the animalistic lifestyle in Lagos is universal?

Land grabbers. Just wait till the gbagyi people see through your plans and start sending you back to your washed out region.
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by fayomim: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
MXrep:

i am not in support of attack and i will not be part of it but then, no yorubas will go to the east and start misbehaving, he wont dare it even in the northern part....therefore when everyone is able to know and understand their limits, walahi...we are good altogether
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by ablejesus26(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
tsdarkside:

you this tribal banana....
your obi wanted to try religous war on telephon tape and you are here talkin about tribal....

nobody is buyin your nice guy blabla here....

You dey take style look for who go help you masturbate away your future on tribal hate and banters😁😁 I no dey do ooo😁

1 Like

Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by ablejesus26(m): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
So Ipob is now IgboπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I thought they should all be killed?πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Because his mentioned Ipob and accusing them not Igbo.😜😜

Loll Ipob are not only Igbos they also have some brainwashed niggas in SS too.
Yes any gun wielding criminal claiming freedom fighter that wants to bring down the peace of Igboland should be killed including ipob or whatever.
That tribalist is an Igbo hater not just the occultic Taliban wannabe ipob hate.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by goodnessme1(f): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
ablejesus26:

Loll Ipob are not only Igbos they also have some brainwashed niggas in SS too.
Yes any gun wielding criminal claiming freedom fighter that wants to bring down the peace of Igboland should be killed including ipob or whatever.
That tribalist is an Igbo hater not just the occultic Taliban wannabe ipob hate.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Stop fighting for Ipob you hate so much and wish evil.

Anytime you see them say Ipob this and that, just keep mute or you support them.

If he's Igbo hater,wait until he mention Igbo.

Or have you started answering Ipob?
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by tsdarkside(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
ablejesus26:

You dey take style look for who go help you masturbate away your future on tribal hate and banters😁😁 I no dey do ooo😁

why not....??

dont be a party pooper.... cry cry
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by ablejesus26(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

why not....??

dont be a party pooper.... cry cry

Because perhaps spreading tribal hate is what you were made for,does not mean others too will fancy such uncultured and low character.
Re: Hausa Burnt Over 30 Cars As Hausa & Gbagyi Clashes In Abuja by ablejesus26(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
goodnessme1:
Stop fighting for Ipob you hate so much and wish evil.

Anytime you see them say Ipob this and that, just keep mute or you support them.

If he's Igbo hater,wait until he mention Igbo.

Or have you started answering Ipob?

Who is fighting for such a scam Ipob agenda that has never brought one good thing to Ala-Igbo.
It is only thugs,cultist and criminal elements that see a man who doesn't have a single aboki kiosk as business in Igboland but goes about brainwashing efulefus to bring destruction upon the peaceful blessed region.
Rest with the scam ipob talk,I called out a known Tribalist that's what it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Media Publications By Ex-agitaors Sponsored, Intended To Tarnish Ndiomu - NDIG / Buhari Steals Show At Yuguda’s Rally. Pdp Crowd Chanted,β€œwe Don’t Want Jonathan" / Ovia, Otteh And Otedola Join GEJ Economic Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.