Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,606 members, 7,865,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Rapper Desiigner Charged With Indecent Exposure For Masturbating During Flight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Desiigner Charged With Indecent Exposure For Masturbating During Flight (324 Views)

Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ / Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Desiigner Charged With Indecent Exposure For Masturbating During Flight by ObiCubanaJnr: 4:57am On Apr 25, 2023
Rapper Desiigner has been charged with indecent exposure after revealing himself to multiple people and masturbating on a plane, prosecutors allege.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Minnesota charged the Brooklyn-born rapper, whose real name is Sidney Royel Selby III, with the misdemeanor charge of indecent exposure on an aircraft.

Prosecutors said Selby masturbated and exposed himself multiple times in the first class section of a Delta flight on April 17, CBS News Minnesota reported.

The rapper, best known for his 2016 hit song "Panda," was informed his actions violated federal law and he was moved to the back of the plane, where two of his travel companions monitored him, according to prosectors.

Prosecutors said that Selby was interviewed by an FBI agent after his flight landed at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.

After news of the incident broke, the rapper posted a statement to his Instagram stories where he said he was "ashamed" and that he was seeking treatment.

"For the past few months I have not been ok, and I have been struggling to come to terms with what is going on. While overseas for a concert I performed at, I had to be admitted in to a hospital," he wrote. "I was not thinking clearly. They gave me meds, and I had to hop on a plane home. I am ashamed of my actions that happened on that plane. I landed back to the states, … am admitting myself in a facility to help me.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/panda-rapper-desiigner-charged-with-indecent-exposure-masturbating-during-flight-minnesota/

Re: Rapper Desiigner Charged With Indecent Exposure For Masturbating During Flight by ObiCubanaJnr: 5:12am On Apr 25, 2023
My ever able mods Fynestboi And MissyB3. Pls push to FP. smiley
Re: Rapper Desiigner Charged With Indecent Exposure For Masturbating During Flight by donbachi(m): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2023
How e dey do am?
Re: Rapper Desiigner Charged With Indecent Exposure For Masturbating During Flight by mariovito(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2023
I thought he had broads in Atlanta

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Official Hidden Wedding Go Viral (we Are Married) / DJ Cuppy And Fiance Run For Their Lives To Maldives For The First Time After ... / Seun Kuti And The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.