Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Please Guys I Need More Info About JTPS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Guys I Need More Info About JTPS (239 Views)

Jtps Scholarship Scam Or Real / More Info About The British Computer Society (BCS) HEQ / This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys I Need More Info About JTPS by mike272(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2023
Please guys

Do you know anyone that finishes from this school?

Are they legible for NYSC after graduation?

Also, is the school accredited by the Nigeria University Commission?
Re: Please Guys I Need More Info About JTPS by TinubuShet(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2023
Japa from that school, the earlier the better of you
Re: Please Guys I Need More Info About JTPS by mike272(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2023
TinubuShet:
Japa from that school, the earlier the better of you
Please can you hint me more on why you said I should keep off from the school,pls?

(1) (Reply)

Olajumoke Adenowo Unveils Her New Book ‘Neo Heritage’ / Universities In Hungary With No Application Fee / Nervous Conditions By Tsitsi Dangarembga - Plot Summary And Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.