Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum (3629 Views)

Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by 1nice(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2023
This is huge, Biafra Referendum Campaigns ganging worldwide momentum everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xIAEuLGis0
Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by BloomingDale(f): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2023
Biafra or reclaiming of the acclaimed stolen mandate? When Soludo warned about nzogbu nzogbu politics they wanted his head. This is a practical definition of Confusion

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Maize247(f): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by muykem: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2023
These are the fools that want to takeover the leadership of the country.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by muykem: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2023
They will still come tomorrow that it is their turn to produce president.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by T8ksy(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2023
BloomingDale:
The funny thing is that if they declare Biafra today, no other ethnic group in Nigeria will stop them.

Are you truly sure of that assertion in bold? Certainly, the true "owners of Nigeria" will do everything in their capacity to scupper the biafran agenda because they are aware that once any ethnic group exit Nigeria, others will follow suit, especially the south and the middlebelt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by lordm(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2023
Stop
Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2023
We predicted that after the failed Obi project this people will resume there Nzogbu Nzogbu Biafra agitation

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by 1nice(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2023
BloomingDale:
The funny thing is that if they declare Biafra today, no other ethnic group in Nigeria will stop them.
Why worry yourself on matter that is not on your schedule: worry yourself with Nigeria matters or are you longer interested in one Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by 1nice(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2023
muykem:
These are the fools that want to takeover the leadership of the country.
Stop calling them fools, so you would not sounds foolish.
They are agitating for their exit from Nigeria: Nigeria constitution is not against people asking for referendum; all they are after is the Republic of Biafra.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Broveens42(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2023
1nice:

Stop calling them fools, so you would not sounds foolish.
They are agitating for their exit from Nigeria: Nigeria constitution is not against people asking for referendum; all they are after is the Republic of Biafra.
Tinubuwins2023e:
We predicted that after the failed Obi project this people will resume there Nzogbu Nzogbu Biafra agitation

Says an ignorant human being who doesn't know, so many pro biafra groups hold rallies all year round, irrespective of the outcome of an election..
Here's the latest

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by 1nice(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2023
Broveens42:

Says an ignorant human being who doesn't know, so many pro biafra groups hold rallies all year round, irrespective of the outcome of an election..
Here's the latest
You are quoting me out of context and thereby talking nonsense.

Pro Biafra groups hold rallies all year round and they are continuing the campaigns, which I also involved in.

Stop confusing yourself and read quote properly before commenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Broveens42(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2023
1nice:

You are quoting me out of context and thereby talking nonsense.

Pro Biafra groups hold rallies all year round and they are continuing the campaigns, which I also involved in.

Stop confusing yourself and read quote properly before commenting.

Lol
I was qouting the moniker "tinubuwins", don't get it twisted
Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by stuffs2002: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2023
We told them they will go back to their BIAFLA or death MADNESS as soon as the Pandora criminal loses the election.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by clearcrystal: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2023
Confused people

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by slimfit1(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2023
Oduduwa republic ringing in my ears. MC Oluomo will still go to our jail for that offence alone. We will twick and adjust the laws and constitution to a higher standard. Yoruba people are not thugs we will strengthen our moral standards if there is one sha. No criminal drug pusher will have a say in Oduduwa republic.
Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
Broveens42:

Here's the latest

What's my business with Biafra, who cares. You can go get your biafra anyhow you can, it's non of my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Exclusive101: 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
The lamest you mean with your fake photos. I no blame you though I blame the fools that voted the Biafra candidate, those fools should be expelled from Nigeria when the Pandoraa criminal get his country.

Broveens42:

Here's the latest
Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Flapp478(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
Good Luck
Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by 4Play(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
T8ksy:

Are you truly sure of that assertion in bold? Certainly, the true "owners of Nigeria" will do everything in their capacity to scupper the biafran agenda because they are aware that once any ethnic group exit Nigeria, others will follow suit, especially the south and the middlebelt.

The North v South divides are almost equally balanced in population. If a political region leaves, that creates a significant imbalance and an incentive for the remaining regions on the reduced side of the divide to also leave.

With a Biafra, why would an Ijaw or Yoruba person want to stay in a Nigeria that will now be disproportionately Northern?
Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Emergingnation3(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
clearcrystal:
Confused people
The most confused are low IQ chronic unity beggars that can't imagine their pathetic life without Ndigbo in Nigeria....

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by mortalincarnate(f): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
A pro Tinubu organized rally tagged Biafra referendum agitation

If you don’t get it, forget it
Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Emergingnation3(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

What's my business with Biafra, who cares. You can go get your biafra anyhow you can, it's non of my business
You don't care, yet you're are wailing your life out at every mention of Biafra....

Chronic unity beggar...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
This election has got to the greatest representation of how separated and ununited we've gotten as a nation.

Make everybody just dey their dey,I don tire.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by gidgiddy: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
The unstoppable march of the Igbo nation towards independence from the monumentally failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by helinues: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
gidgiddy:
The unstoppable march of the Igbo nation towards independence from the monumentally failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria

Hahaha

Have you easily given up about the stolen mandate?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Bobloco: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Just the same way some predicted that if Tinubu didn't win Oduduwa Republic agitation will begin in earnest
Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Broveens42(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Still showing how ignorant you are , trying to shy away from your earlier statement about linking all pro-obi to the biafra course
Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Idiko1: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Biafra or reclaiming of the acclaimed stolen mandate? When Soludo warn about nzogbu nzogbu politics they wanted his head. This is a practical definition of Confusion

Most Igbo people are not interested in useless Nigerian politics. They want their homeland to show what unity is all about. Undoubtably, there few knuckleheads such as Soludo who would flow with the stupidity called Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Broveens42(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Exclusive101:
The lamest you mean with your fake photos. I no blame you though I blame the fools that voted the Biafra candidate, those fools should be expelled from Nigeria when the Pandoraa criminal get his country.

Lol. Fake photos? You're just a comedian
Re: Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum by Idiko1: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Broveens42:

Here's the latest

The jackass is a typical Nigerian. I really want to have an Igbo nation state parallel to the basket of fools called Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard / Ebonyi Market That Was Newly Built Has Collapsed: Pictures / David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.