Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics (4417 Views)

German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier Welcomes President Bola Tinubu (Pics) / Simon Ekpa Release Photos After Claimed Attack On Fulani Terrorist Camp In Enugu / Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Simon Ekpa Have release New Photos of Himself at the gym to prove he is physically and mentally fit as the New Prime Minister of Biafra , More than Tinubu of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by TemplarLandry: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2023
Chimpka!😁

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by GeneralPula: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2023
No wonder he was able to sideline Lamba Nanu..

He couldn’t even make Nanu an ambassador..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Odin13: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2023
This boy is funny… yellow chimp.. the breast.. Abi chest don grow nipple..

Disgusting fool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Midehi3(f): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2023
grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Corridon: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
No wonder he was able to sideline Lamba Nanu..
Just shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by GeneralPula: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
Just shut up.
Fahdiga, this is not Alaigbo. It’s nairaland.. You can tell them that in SE and they’ll shut up, but here, it’s beyond your whatever..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Corridon: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Fahdiga, this is not Alaigbo. It’s nairaland.. You can tell them that in SE and they’ll shut up, but here, it’s beyond your whatever..
Nairaland is not a place for kids. Be informed.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Flapp478(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2023
Stop acting like some spoilt kids pls. Is Tinubu your mate? Do u expect him to be fitter than you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by GeneralPula: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
Why not? A kid with wisdom is better than an adult with malfunction medulla..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Corridon: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Why not? A kid with wisdom is better than an adult with malfunction medulla..
You are a kid without wisdom. I weep for you though.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by pquaver(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Simon Ekpa Have release New Photos of Himself at the gym to prove he is physically and mentally fit as the New Prime Minister of Biafra , More than Tinubu of Nigeria

Omo Mr Ekpa gara ooo..
Nanu comot body joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Felabrity: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2023
This niggar should join be in jail with his brother Kanu, for killing his people
Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by PremiumTech: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2023
Neckless idiot. Nobody cares.
Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by GeneralPula: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
You are a kid without wisdom. I weep for you though.
Then if a kid has no wisdom, it’s still not bad cuz he has days ahead to learn..

But how do we talk of an elder that passed kid stage and still believed buhari was dead & cloned?

That’s a marinated medulla induced elder mehnn..

7 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Corridon: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Then if a kid has no wisdom, it’s still not bad cuz he has days ahead to learn..

But how do we talk of an elder that passed kid stage and still believed buhari was dead & cloned?

That’s a marinated medulla induced elder mehnn..
Continue sniffing Thiefnubbu's coke.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by GeneralPula: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
Continue sniffing Thiefnubbu's coke.
If you’re an adult now with a ridiculous medulla, one can only imagine how slow you were as a kid..

You were probably among those kids that believed India won Nigeria 99-1 grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by muykem: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2023
He didn't reserve any position for Kanu and Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Maize247(f): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2023
Let's see how he will look at Tinubu present age
Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Corridon: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

If you’re an adult now with a ridiculous medulla, one can only imagine how slow you were as a kid..

You were probably among those kids that believed India won Nigeria 99-1 grin
Sharap. My sense is out of this world. Infact e de overflow sef.
Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by GeneralPula: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
Sharap. My sense is out of this world. Infact e de overflow sef.
I like your honesty. *Out of this world sense*..

No wonder you don’t see things like an adequate human but like an alien..

If your sense is out of this world, then why are you in this world? Shouldn’t you be where your mates are?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Corridon: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

I like your honesty. *Out of this world sense*..

No wonder you don’t see things like an adequate human but like an alien..

If your sense is out of this world, then why are you in this world? Shouldn’t you be where your mates are?
I took after Socrates's wisdom. The way people failed to understand Socrates back then is the way you won't understand me until I'm no more. Appreciate and learn from my wisdom before it is too late.
Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Jones4190(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2023
so sekpo is no longer working for APC again?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by GeneralPula: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:
I took after Socrates's wisdom. The way people failed to understand Socrates back then is the way you won't understand me until I'm no more. Appreciate and learn from my wisdom before it is too late.
What an insult to the father of philosophy..

Socrates once said - [b]We seek the good, but fail to achieve it by ignorance or lack of knowledge as to how to obtain what is good.[/b]The message is for you and your likes!

For you to disrespect Socrates, philosopher Angels are coming to give you 999 slaps over the night.
Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by falcon01: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2023
He looks like that Pokemon...

Wait let me get a photo....

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by polite2(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2023
Short tyn......

Ewu Gambia
Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
Everyone is running mad in this country, na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Goodday90(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
Isn’t it funny that yoruba Muslims are now insulting Ekpa,the same man they were licking his ass before the elections
The same man that was greater than Awolowo then because he was against Obi
Now he is their enemy

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Christistruth03: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

From his Shape alone you can already see that Simon Ekpa is on Steriods

He even acts like someone on Drugs

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by DennisEche(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
So this Afikpo clown is warming to be Prime Minister............... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics by Idiko1: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
Corridon:

You could be correct about Nairaland and place for kids. However, there is nothing about kids in agitation of homeland. You could be an adult who lacked wisdom.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electoral Reform In Nigeria: Challenges And Implications / Youwin.org.ng A fraud? / Nigeria Economy Expands To 6.81% In Third Quarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.