Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) (30678 Views)

Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) / #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister (2) (3) (4)

Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by Dailyhappenings: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8bTL6yq_Ic

A man was caught by the Nigerian Army after he requested for a favour from a man who after rendering help to him could not find his manhood anymore.

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by gfelo(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2023
wahala to do favour now o

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by MetroLane: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
Economy don show everybody shege....

Na Preek people dey thief now....

You dey thief person Preek so that you go get two Preek abi wetin.........

I no understand this country again.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by Reportbutton: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
By the shape of his heade, we know where he is from.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Is Here

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by christejames(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Africa... SMH

So because of the cold weather which made your penis to shrink or become flaccid now means it has disappeared okwaya? undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by westlius(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Wahala pro max
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by Careente7(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Some type of news I come across just gat me wondering.Like wtf is this.
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by ibrocool(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
My fellow men out there, always check your manhood whenever someone mistakenly touches it or you give money to people. There are bad people looking for all means to get rich.

This is one of the reason I don't use someone as a prayer point when asking for wealth from God. You don't know what they do at the corner to get rich.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by Visocrate(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
With this people find it difficult to help even the ones that are desperately in need, God help us

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by yahoodetector: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Does this thing really happen for real?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by alizma: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
If those money came out of his pocket then they should hold him well for he is 75% guilty

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by BOLATINUBU01: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Reportbutton:
By the shape of his heade, we know where he is from.
say it loud grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by ExtremeDot: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
I dun deh hear this kind news since weh I deh small.
Is it possible to steal a man's preek?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by seandurse(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
This is how Oseni fvcked ol0sho with free ₦200 in 2009

He claimed his manhood has been take by the guy who shook his hand. Rushed down to the then ghetto at lekki round about to call guys attention to what happed to him. The unlucky guy was been held and beaten to pulp. But one elderly man suggested they take Oseni to kuramo to test his manhood. Oseni didnt have shishi. So a guys dropped two Hundred Naira for pvssi and he was taken to kuramo.
He went, cum came back and said the thing performed wella

The unlucky guy was released, given one hundred Naira for tfare to Obalende while Oseni was banished from the ghetto the next morning

22 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by chiokeman(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
I used to hear news like this but I don't usually believe. You mean my d.ck wll be removed from the socket?
Will it remain the same wen is returned?

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hmmmm

Warris All this... No Name..?

Is that why we are here..? Shioor

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
So make I understand

If them move the john Thomas, how e go be

The man nor go fit piss again as pa the thing go dissappear

Abi the thing go shrink and nor go stand again

And how the person go know say him manhood don go

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by Femston: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
May God not allow us to encounter evil in the course of doing good in Jesus mighty name. AMEN

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
Happened to my neighbor ages ago while growing up, they caught the man and it was returned but the guy never bacame the same after that. It messed up his mental state of mind.

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by ObiORBiafra: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lol... See who stole Obi's Manhood... grin

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by techWriter5: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
These mentally lazy content creators, why not seek other ways to earn revenue from Youtube?

They keep churning out lies to drive views on their Youtube channels, with the major victim being the public.

I challenge you to think critically about this thread and the other one:

https://www.nairaland.com/7663953/lady-introduces-new-boyfriend-husband

322 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by Naija4love(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
😒 make i checked my own, without it how i wan take dey flogs people daughters for street. 🥹🥹🥹 i no dey take my third leg 🧑🏻‍🦰🍆 play oh 🤭
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by Stevengold(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
angry only the news alone shows how wicked the world is. Of all things to steal, Na manhood.

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by Tess24: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
chiokeman:
I used to hear news like this but I don't usually believe. You mean my d.ck wll be removed from the socket?
Will it remain the same wen is returned?

Ask google
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by AsomStructures: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Say no to crime
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by emmancipated(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
Pictures of the disappeared manhood or I don't believe it.

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by Obaofaba: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
Superstition:

It's just not possible for manhood to disappear unless it's never been there or the cold weather made it shrank.

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) by Menclothing: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
This not good

Promo sales men clothing

Hoodlums Who Rob Women During Early Morning Jogging Arrested In Imo .Photos / ATM Analyst Connived With Fraudsters To Steal Over N20m From Customers(pics) / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing National Assembly Vanguard Reporter (Photos)