Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid (15269 Views)

Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President / Biden Announces Historic Oil Reserve Release, To Reduce Gas Prices. / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by fergie001: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vqvR1ATAzA
Every generation has a moment where they have had to stand up for democracy. To stand up for their fundamental freedoms. I believe this is ours.

That’s why I’m running for reelection as President of the United States. Join us. Let’s finish the job.

Joe Biden

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by JasonScoolari: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2023
Americans have a different idea....

Joe Biden, you need to do more, you making the US the world power look like weaklings.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by fergie001: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2023
Biden will be 86 at the end of a second term

President Joe Biden announces his reelection in 2024, asking voters to give him more time to “finish the job” he began in his first term and to set aside their concerns about extending the run of America’s oldest president for another four years.

While the question of seeking reelection has been a given for most modern presidents, that’s not always been the case for Biden, as a notable swath of Democratic voters have indicated they would prefer he not run, in part because of his age — concerns Biden has called “totally legitimate” but ones he did not address head-on in the launch video.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Shevchenkko: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2023
This is why he has been fighting Trump lately

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by God1000(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2023
He deserves another term, america was so polarised when he was elected president in 2020 but the story is different today.

He's the reason Putin's Imperial ambition to conquer the entire Ukraine and eastern europe is dead.

I like him, though he's getting old but he's still very agile, Biden is the only person that can defeat Donald trump if the republican party eventually picks him

Unlike Buhari and Tinubu, he has worked so hard at his age without resting.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by lhordspy: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2023
God1000:
He deserves another term, america was so polarised when he was elected president in 2020 but the story is different today.

He's the reason Putin's Imperial ambition to conquer the entire Ukraine and eastern europe is dead.

I like him, though he's getting old but he's still very agile.

Unlike Buhari and Tinubu, he has worked so hard at his age without resting.

Stop typing nonsense. You have zero idea about anything.

Joe Biden spent almost 146days resting during vacation In 2022 alone. And if you even add some of his weekend jaunts it spans almost into 240+ days for vacation alone in this single tenure.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by God1000(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Stop saying nonsense.
please where is the nonsense my friend? I've never heard or seen him embarking on a long holiday vacation to any country either to rest or for medical treatment within and outside USA since 2020.

And of course he's human, he will surely fall sick once in awhile and go for short treatment

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Masterviolence: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2023
Believe it or not!

The Joe Biden's administration has made the United States Of America a weak nation.

No administration, Government or nation become hostile to Russia and survives.

The influence of the u.s is under threat in some part of the world as we speak.

De-dollarization is underway, although it won't happen overnight, but I'll surely happen.
I find it amusing that some persons still feels it won't happen, nothing is new under the sun and in few decades from now the USD will lose it global status for a regional one.

To me It is never a good thing to go to war and it is also not a good thing for the u.s to provoke Russia to war.

I pity some of those zombified citizens who will vote biden back to power, because they feel it is a good thing to support Ukraine to fight an unwinnable war.
The politicians who are rallying for these hostilities to continue are doing it because they gain massively from the military industrial complex and the money laundering scheme called aid to Ukraine.

We all know the mindset of the Russians in war, they don't bow, they don't lose.

My question to zelensky is 'why killing your own people to please the west when you know that at the end this war will be settled diplomatically?'

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by lhordspy: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2023
God1000:
please where is nonsense my friend? I've never heard or seen him embarking on a long holiday vacation to any country either to rest or for medical treatment within and outside USA since 2020

That is because you depend on nairaland for your information only. Read wide, make more enquiry and seek more knowledge my friend and stop embarrassing yourself; by learning how to abstain when matter above your knowledge is being discussed.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by God1000(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
lhordspy:

That is because you depend on nairaland for your information only. Read wide, make more enquiry and seek more knowledge my friend.
trust me, I'm more active outside this forum, I don't say what I don't know.

Apart from making jokes at times, 90% of my comments are on point.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by lhordspy: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
God1000:
trust me, I'm more active outside this forum, I don't say what I don't know.

Apart from making jokes at times, 90% of my comments are on point.

That wasn't a joke. I know one when i see one. It is misinformation. A deliberate attempt at rubbishing Bola Tinubu. Something you Obi supporters do more in here and on twitter. The funniest thing is other ignorant fellow will also key into the fake information you gave. Add more salt and turn it into a trend...

Just like "Tinubu and the CJN"
Just like 'Buhari is cloned"
Just like "Buhar! Is dead and replaced with elsudani"
Just like the "election was rigged"
Just like the the "Bola tinubu in helicopter with cocaine"
Just like "bola Tinubu a Guinean not Nigerian "

A proverb says: 'Even an!mals will never allow the dumbest of herd mislead them'.
Just like you people mislead this dumb obidient group. You smart ones manipulate the dumb ones brain at will. And you do it with so much ease.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by God1000(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
lhordspy:

That wasn't a joke. I know one when i see one. It is misinformation. A deliberate attempt at rubbishing Bola Tinubu. Something you Obi supporters do more in here and on twitter. The funniest thing is other ignorant fellow will also key into the fake information you gave. Add more salt and turn it into a trend...

Just like "Tinubu and the CJN"
Just like 'Buhari is cloned"
Just like "Buhar! Is dead and replaced with elsudani"
Just like the "election was rigged"
Just like the the "Bola tinubu in helicopter with cocaine"
Just like "bola tinubu guinea citizenship"

Even an!mals will never allow the dumbest of herd mislead them. Just like you people mislead this dumb obidient group. You smart ones manipulate the dumb ones brain at will. And you do it with so much ease.
please count me out of the aforementioned wild conspiracy theories, yeah I'm Obi supporter but a sensible one.

I don't spread falsehood and misinformation

My patriotism is unmatched, I don't vote along ethnic and religious lines.

I voted for Jonathan in 2011, voted for Buhari in 2015, supported Yemi Osinbajo during APC primary before eventually joining the obidient movement

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by God1000(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
lhordspy

I hope Tinubu will not disappoint, I'm so angry and disappointed already over his one month vacation to France.

African leaders should develop their countries and stop embarrassing us

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Righteousness2(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Operation destroy nomerica completely.

America as a nation is a walking corpse that is clearly under the judgement of God. If this abominable leadership continues, it will be to finish up the destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by BidenDTrounced: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
I'm interested in finding out the genuine stats of this topic on this forum.

Whyem15:

Like the Libyans are enjoying since America collected gold from them and gave them ceramic?
Like Ukraine is enjoying since the US backed coup?
Like Iraq is enjoying since the invasion by nato? shocked

I've received reports on Juan Guaido, I'll take action on that later in the day.

BidenDTrounced:
Gas prices dropped during covid (in Canada) why? Movements were restricted, lock downs, fewer cars on the road and therefore less demand for gas. When demand is high, price is high and when demand is low, price is low. There was low demand and production was reduced. Biden actually blamed President Putin for the increase in gas prices but you're saying it's Saudi Arabia. Americans blamed Biden and held him responsible so he had to save his own skin. It falls in the category of selfish interest. "Meanwhile, countries that do not abandon thier national interests by refusing to jump on the isolation/sanction bandwagon of the West gets a lecture. Sermons that the West itself doesn't practice.." Why do other countries get a lecture when they have to 'cave in'

BidenDTrounced:
Your statement long gan. I've concluded this topic already so I'll only highlight some interesting areas from your post and rephrase them. What did you want the US to do about Khashoggi (a US citizen that wasn't killed on US soil)? The question is what did the US do about Khashoggi? (You only mentioned threats) What would the US have done if it was a country that wasn't as influential and powerful as Saudi Arabia? Did the US impose sanctions on Korea(DPRK)?Zimbabwe? Yes Why didn't the SAUDIS rise up against MBS for the killing of Khashoggi? The majority of Saudi citizens found Khashoggi to be a traitor and agent of destabilization/division groomed by the US to make thier country a Libya 2.0 He wasn't missed by many. You said Biden threatened hail and brimestones to sanction Saudi. Shireen Abu Akleh was also a US citizen and a Journalist (that wasn't killed on US soil). She got a cold treatment because she had no political value to the schemings of Washington. Your writings and admissions further buttresses the fact that Khashoggi had indeed been a tool crafted by the US to orchestrate the breakdown of peace and order in an attempt to overthrow the legitimate govt of Saudi Arabia. You said "That is why we have diplomats. They work in the best interest of the collective MANY, not the few minorities." This closely mirrors my earlier statement "Meanwhile, countries that do not abandon thier national interests by refusing to jump on the isolation/sanction bandwagon of the West gets a lecture. Sermons that the West itself doesn't practice.." Biden went begging for oil and the Saudi Prince proved himself to be an excellent negotiator. He acquired revenue for his country while simultaneously placing Biden in his place. Brilliant diplomacy. Very brilliant. Khashoggi is another classic example of a person that allied himself to a country under the leadership of a man that's not worthy of trust or loyalty. He allowed himself to be used. Meanwhike, real journalists like Shireen Abu Akleh gets the cold shoulder.

Joe Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia a pariah state. He failed, he bent the knee, crown prince MBS prevailed. He blamed President Putin

During the Iran hijab/regime change protests, suggesting a Libya/Gaddafi 2.0:
"We're going to free Iran" Joe Biden
What happened? He failed.

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by BESTScientist1: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
balablu don't distract us. return the stolen mandate. somebody should pronounce /administration/ for me because I didn't get the skit inducing English balablu spoke yesterday. POTUS can still do a bit because institutions are down that can put him in check not like a country anticipating the enthronement of two jokers and their foolish supporters are refusing to see because of their expectations to steal more from where the present crop of criminals have stolen

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by fasho01(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
I'm divided about his declaration. However I wish him the best

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Olachase(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
What job is he talking about, to deceive Ukraine again to fight Russia 😁😁
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by happney65: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
He announced it about an hour ago. Way to go Joe
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Flapp478(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Really? I am not feeling the impact of Mr Joe Bidens administration. His administration is as weak as his body.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by atobs4real(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Finish the job grand pa.
you have tried and still trying
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Paul667(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Let's go Brandon!!!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by BOLATINUBU01: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
U will be defeated

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by 4Play(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Joe Biden is 80years old, about 81 in few weeks.

Yet in Nigeria here, some political m!screants, fascists and disrespectful kids with the thinking ability of a 3month old baby are using age as a yardstick for efficiency in leadership.

This is the saner clime you compare us to. This is the saner clime you write letters to, to interfere in our national politics. This is your 'paradise'.... With an 80yr old president; declaring for another term...

To all pastors and G.Os who have abandoned the preaching of the gospel of God and are now using the altar of God to instigate, propagate and spread hate against the other religion by calling the candidate from other religion a 'druglord' , a 'terrorist' ....

Hear me well, and hear me clear. You are nothing but cone-artistes deceiving your gullible congregation. If election is conducted 2million times, Nigerians will still not vote your religious partitioner of a candidate. He can only be president of your politicised church, he can never and will never rule us in this country.

Can you point me to when Mr Biden disappeared to France or abroad for a month in order to "rest"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by GoodCane: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Damn!

Some modafuckers like the two idiots below me have started comparing the drug lord to President Biden. To those idiots and fools comparing Biden to the drug lord.. tell us when president Biden or any American politician or public office holder has ever come down to Nigeria or travel to another country for medical treatment or for "rest" ?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Will Donald be coming back?

Trump voters love their candidate.
Biden voters are kind of meh
A muscular 93% of the voters who supported Trump in 2020 approve of the job he did as president; just 5% disapprove.
What's more, 45% say they are more excited about voting for him in 2024 than they were last time, a double-digit edge over the 33% who are less excited.

anonymous1759:
grin
Oyinbo wannabe's will be confused . People who say BAT is too old and unhealthy will support BIDEN.
You know dem too wells....
That is the lifestyle of frustrated children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
Hypocrisy and lies are their 2 major trademarks in life.
Make una just dey look dem dey.....
Biden : the oldest president in US history, and Americans love it like that....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by anonymous1759(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
grin
Oyinbo wannabe's will be confused . People who say BAT is too old and unhealthy will support BIDEN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by BidenDTrounced: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Joe Biden is 80years old, about 81 in few weeks.

Yet in Nigeria here, some political m!screants, fascists and disrespectful kids with the thinking ability of a 3month old baby are using age as a yardstick for efficiency in leadership.

This is the saner clime you compare us to. This is the saner clime you write letters to, to interfere in our national politics. This is your 'paradise'.... With an 80yr old president; declaring for another term...

To all pastors and G.Os who have abandoned the preaching of the gospel of God and are now using the altar of God to instigate, propagate and spread hate against the other religion by calling the candidate from other religion a 'druglord' , a 'terrorist' ....

Hear me well, and hear me clear. You are nothing but con-artistes deceiving your gullible congregation. If election is conducted 2million times, Nigerians will still not vote your religious partitioner of a candidate. He can only be president of your politicised church, he can never and will never rule us in this country.

BidenDTrounced:
I do not expect Peter Obi to understand the stress and rigor that a successful and victorious presidential campaign entails. He has no experience (He never will).
Tinubu (the Maduro of Nigeria) was triumphant over the intentions and machinery of the West.

Most igbos believe that 'not resting' is a symbol of hard work/diligence and a precursor to wealth. They're wrong.
Fatigue affects your mental health and mental acuity which leads to underproduction. This is one of the reasons why the igbos are where they're today.

In school, we learnt about the igbos. Unfortunately for the igbos, those lessons are true as I've seen with my own eyes.
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by fastseo: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
angry
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by FunkeAyorinde: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Stanislause94: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
On the other hand.
Can someone explain the picture below?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 / Car, Airplane Coffins Built In Ghana / Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.