Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid (15311 Views)

Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President / Biden Announces Historic Oil Reserve Release, To Reduce Gas Prices. / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Delightsome2023: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
anonymous1759:

If you can believe this you can believe anything thrown at you . BAT with all the media prosecutions will wear an attire that can't protect something like this even if he's having it truly. The picture is doctored.

Since ytd no media outlets brought this picture util this morning. I'll believe BAT is unfit if he collapses on stage or during occasions. An unfit man won't have the strength to campaign in 37 states twice in less than 6 months at 70.
these useless Chinese supporter is back again
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by aylive02(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
God1000:
please where is the nonsense my friend? I've never heard or seen him embarking on a long holiday vacation to any country either to rest or for medical treatment within and outside USA since 2020.

And of course he's human, he will surely fall sick once in awhile and go for short treatment
. You're still asking nonsense
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by BidenDTrounced: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Joe Biden is 80years old, about 81 in few weeks.

Yet in Nigeria here, some political m!screants, fascists and disrespectful kids with the thinking ability of a 3month old baby are using age as a yardstick for efficiency in leadership.

This is the saner clime you compare us to. This is the saner clime you write letters to, to interfere in our national politics. This is your 'paradise'.... With an 80yr old president; declaring for another term...

To all pastors and G.Os who have abandoned the preaching of the gospel of God and are now using the altar of God to instigate, propagate and spread hate against the other religion by calling the candidate from other religion a 'druglord' , a 'terrorist' ....

Hear me well, and hear me clear. You are nothing but con-artistes deceiving your gullible congregation. If election is conducted 2million times, Nigerians will still not vote your religious partitioner of a candidate. He can only be president of your politicised church, he can never and will never rule us in this country.

According to the data I collected, 83% of Nairalanders are indifferent to Tinubu joining pedo biden in the league of grandpa gaffes.

87% agree that the US/West is not a suitable role model.

The results are very impressive, the dedication and diligence of anti colonialists was not in vain.

In addition to that,
this below reinforces my conviction of the igbos...I'm just so glad we dodged a bullet.

BidenDTrounced:
I do not expect Peter Obi to understand the stress and rigor that a successful and victorious presidential campaign entails. He has no experience (He never will).
Tinubu (the Maduro of Nigeria) was triumphant over the intentions and machinery of the West.

Most igbos believe that 'not resting' is a symbol of hard work/diligence and a precursor to wealth. They're wrong.
Fatigue affects your mental health and mental acuity which leads to underproduction. This is one of the reasons why the igbos are where they're today.

In school, we learnt about the igbos. Unfortunately for the igbos, those lessons are true as I've seen with my own eyes.
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by anonymous1759(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Stanislause94:
it seems you’re actually blindfold with tribalism and bigotry which has made you to reject the truth even when it’s clear. Zoom into the image below, atleast that one was posted on his official IG page

Continue to wallow in your delusion ok. Dual citizenship ain’t selling no more one week on Rumor to talk about waiting for the next rumor. Opposition is not madness 👌
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by anonymous1759(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
Delightsome2023:
these useless Chinese supporter is back again

Oyinbo wannabe pork is here how’re you 🤡🤡🤡
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by BossLA: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Orinechi:
Ur mumu is raise to power 2
Another mumu
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by matrixme(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
I hope Nigerians won't start rallying for one candidate or another in the upcoming US elections? Especially those that couldn't install their messiah of a candidate in Nigeria? Few years back, a group of Nigerians got together to mobilize funds for Trump, idyiots that they are.
I equally remember them marching in their states during Trump's investiture, thinking the next week he will deploy US marines to Nigeria to allow Biafra happen forcefully. Up till last week, one of them is still writing letter to Biden to do something. People need to wake up to reality.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/424532-trump-tweets-video-of-his-nigerian-supporters.html?tztc=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by TsbAfrica: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
Trump is a better option ... Sleepy jo is the buhari of yankee
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
God1000:
He deserves another term, america was so polarised when he was elected president in 2020 but the story is different today.

He's the reason Putin's Imperial ambition to conquer the entire Ukraine and eastern europe is dead.

I like him, though he's getting old but he's still very agile, Biden is the only person that can defeat Donald trump if the republican party eventually picks him

Unlike Buhari and Tinubu, he has worked so hard at his age without resting.

Rubbish from Dustbin mouth !!! Ignorance is worse than COVID - 19 .

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by fabolouz1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Truth be told , Democrats flag bearers have taken America to greater heights than their Republican counterparts.
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Kobicove(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
This man should go and rest abeg undecided
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by BinamRex: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Americans have a different idea....

Joe Biden, you need to do more, you making the US the world power look like weaklings.

How is he making the US look like a weakling?
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by bayelsaowei(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
This one still get strenght...abeg make Joe go rest joor...mtsheew
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Cromagnon: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Masterviolence:
Believe it or not!

The Joe Biden's administration has made the United States Of America a weak nation.

No administration, Government or nation become hostile to Russia and survives.

The influence of the u.s is under threat in some part of the world as we speak.

De-dollarization is underway, although it won't happen overnight, but I'll surely happen.
I find it amusing that some persons still feels it won't happen, nothing is new under the sun and in few decades from now the USD will lose it global status for a regional one.

To me It is never a good thing to go to war and it is also not a good thing for the u.s to provoke Russia to war.

I pity some of those zombified citizens who will vote biden back to power, because they feel it is a good thing to support Ukraine to fight an unwinnable war.
The politicians who are rallying for these hostilities to continue are doing it because they gain massively from the military industrial complex and the money laundering scheme called aid to Ukraine.

We all know the mindset of the Russians in war, they don't bow, they don't lose.

My question to zelensky is 'why killing your own people to please the west when you know that at the end this war will be settled diplomatically?'
zelensky will be rich
Pols don't care about ppl
Just their pockets and power

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by boldtruthalways: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
Failures....their presence at white house has left the world in total trouble. They should go home.
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Akharmony: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
This particular team of democrate force took power without having an intellent blue print to recover the countries loss. Time is short shaa.
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by bencr7: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
anonymous1759:
grin
Oyinbo wannabe's will be confused . People who say BAT is too old and unhealthy will support BIDEN.
I can see how joe Biden left is country to another country for medical
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by bluefilm: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
This Biden is such a joke.

Well, he can go on and finish the job of destroying America which he has been doing so well.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Masterviolence(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Cromagnon:
zelensky will be rich
Pols don't care about ppl
Just their pockets and power
Sad reality. cry cry

zelensky is already a billionaire.
The most corrupt country in Europe, that houses the most corrupt politicians in Europe is now a beacon of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by t2luv1: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Stop typing nonsense. You have zero idea about anything.

Joe Biden spent almost 146days resting during vacation In 2022 alone. And if you even add some of his weekend jaunts it spans almost into 240+ days for vacation alone in this single tenure.

And you Sir need to stop reading the New York Post. Wonder how many golf days Trump took? New York Post is actually Faux News (FOX) in Print.
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by shegzhkn: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
God1000:
He deserves another term, america was so polarised when he was elected president in 2020 but the story is different today.

He's the reason Putin's Imperial ambition to conquer the entire Ukraine and eastern europe is dead.

I like him, though he's getting old but he's still very agile, Biden is the only person that can defeat Donald trump if the republican party eventually picks him

Lol, who can trump defeat in the Democratic party as a presidential candidate.
We've got folks like California Governor Gavin newsom, are you saying trump will defeat him ??

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by ConfidentialDoc: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
That's how Buhari also finished the job.
Americans beware.
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by pacespot(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
This man should have rested jorrh, I thought his coming back to power after 8 years stint as vice President to Obama was to wrestle power away from Trump, this second term doesn't make sense at all because he is very aged now, he should have passed the baton to a younger fellow.
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Well.. if the Republicans wants to ever be in power or win any election again, they better pile up behind Trump. Trump is the only man that can defeat Obiden.
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
pacespot:
This man should have rested jorrh, I thought his coming back to power after 8 years stint as vice President to Obama was to wrestle power away from Trump, this second term doesn't make sense at all because he is very aged now, he should have passed the baton to a younger fellow.
Correct, but there are no younger fella, the democrat depends only on Obiden to win, which i doubt he will win. Obiden cannot win again.
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Pootle: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
this wan made US a sissy state
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Otobong3374(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=Masterviolence post=122736948]Believe it or not!

The Joe Biden's administration has made the United States Of America a weak nation.

No administration, Government or nation become hostile to Russia and survives.

The influence of the u.s is under threat in some part of the world as we speak.

De-dollarization is underway, although it won't happen overnight, but I'll surely happen.
I find it amusing that some persons still feels it won't happen, nothing is new under the sun and in few decades from now the USD will lose it global status for a regional one.

To me It is never a good thing to go to war and it is also not a good thing for the u.s to provoke Russia to war.

I pity some of those zombified citizens who will vote biden back to power, because they feel it is a good thing to support Ukraine to fight an unwinnable war.
The politicians who are rallying for these hostilities to continue are doing it because they gain massively] Will U Close This Suffering Mouth Now?
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by pawpawsir: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Come on Guys, everyone should wash their eyes, so they can see clearly on How a country works. Voters vote by economy and not wars/conflicts.

An 80 years old president Biden took US economy from $20.9 Trillion in January 2021 (from Trump) to $27 Trillion today (in 2 years and some months)..An 80 years old created almost 13 million US jobs in 2 years and some month (what has Buhari done)...Today US GDP per capital is $80,000, Nigeria has $2,100 GDP per capital, while China is $13,000 after faking 35% of their GDP to construction/ building infrastructure around the world, and building 100 million homes no one is using, to compete with the US on GDP.

An 80 years old has invested Trillions of dollars in rebuilding US infrastructure, Chips, supply chains and export manufacturing capabilities to push US economy past $35 Trillion for many years to come (Which is why China is jealous and trying to affect the dollars)

Thanks Biden, US wealth today is over $150 Trillion (Money in everyone Deposit account/ Checking account is $27 Trillion, Stocks, 401k and people's investments is another $35 Trillion, Add House, Apartments, Cars, Boats, Jets and properties value is another $90 Trillion)...

Biden increased US export to $3 Trillion in 2022, the first time ever, but they imported $3.957 Trillion worth of goods, which deducts from their annual GDP. The US government total revenue (Federal & State government received $8.371 Trillion in taxes in 2022). Here Nigerians are happy when their government receives measly $20 billion in Taxes for 2022 (Amazon, 1 private US company did $470 Billion in sales in 2022 than Nigerians entire GDP, Walmart, another private US company did $573 Billion in sales last year). See systems, US works like a well oiled machine.....

Thanks Biden, this year and last year, the US has brought in over 1 million people fleeing war and hardship into their country. This country is on good footing, and the system works, why do you thinks everyone wants to be hear. The 44 million blacks in the US together, is richer in wealth than the entire 1.4 Billion people living in Africa and any other black population in the world. The amount of the Black millionaires and billionaire in US is wealthiest in the world.

Again I will say it, China economy is much smaller. 35% of their GDP is real estate and construction (Build infrastructure all over the world. it is easy to lie about the value. If something cost $5 billion to build, China says it cost $60 billion to build to add to its GDP). US economy is 70% consumer based, while China economy is 38% consumer based (who is the real big economy). $1 trillion gets deducted from US GDP every year due to imports, but Biden is still able to get US to $27 trillion in 2023 despite that.

Again the Dollar will be the number 1 currency in the world for another 100 years, 70% of all transactions in the world in 2022 was done in Dollars, it will take forever for this to drop to 35%. Euro was the next big currency with 18% usage around the world.

All the US needs to do is bring in 1 million+ immigrants every year. Increase population past 400 million, export more than imports, and you would see an economy of $60 Trillion in no time...
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by Goodcitizen1: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Great discipline matured man!! I will vote for you again. If the Republicans like let them allow that orange clown to run again .
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by pawpawsir: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
Come on Guys, everyone should wash their eyes, so they can see clearly on How a country works. Voters vote by economy and not wars/conflicts.

An 80 years old president Biden took US economy from $20.9 Trillion in January 2021 (from Trump) to $27 Trillion today (in 2 years and some months)..An 80 years old created almost 13 million US jobs in 2 years and some month (what has Buhari done)...Today US GDP per capital is $80,000, Nigeria GDP per capital is less than $2,000, while China is $13,000 after faking 35% of their GDP to construction/ building infrastructure around the world, and building 100 million homes no one is using, to compete with the US on GDP.

An 80 years old has invested Trillions of dollars in rebuilding US infrastructure, Chips, supply chains and export manufacturing capabilities to push US economy past $35 Trillion for many years to come (Which is why China is jealous and trying to affect the dollars)

Thanks Biden, US wealth today is over $150 Trillion (Money in everyone Deposit account/ Checking account is $27 Trillion, Stocks, 401k and people's investments is another $35 Trillion, Add House, Apartments, Cars, Boats, Jets and properties value is another $90 Trillion)...

Biden increased US export to $3 Trillion in 2022, the first time ever, but they imported $3.957 Trillion worth of goods, which deducts from their annual GDP. The US government total revenue (Federal & State government received $8.371 Trillion in taxes in 2022). Here Nigerians are happy when their government receives measly $20 billion in Taxes for 2022 (Amazon, 1 private US company did $470 Billion in sales in 2022 than Nigerians entire GDP, Walmart, another private US company did $573 Billion in sales last year). See systems, US works like a well oiled machine.....

Thanks Biden, this year and last year, the US has brought in over 1 million people fleeing war and hardship into their country. This country is on good footing, and the system works, why do you thinks everyone wants to be here. The 44 million blacks in the US together, is richer in wealth than the entire 1.4 Billion people living in Africa and any other black population in the world. The amount of the Black millionaires and billionaire in US is wealthiest in the world.

Again I will say it, China economy is much smaller. 35% of their GDP is real estate and construction (Build infrastructure all over the world. it is easy to lie about the value. If something cost $5 billion to build, China says it cost $60 billion to build to add to its GDP). US economy is 70% consumer based, while China economy is 38% consumer based (who is the real big economy). $1 trillion gets deducted from US GDP every year due to imports, but Biden is still able to get US to $27 trillion in 2023 despite that.

Again the Dollar will be the number 1 currency in the world for another 100 years, 70% of all transactions in the world in 2022 was done in Dollars, it will take forever for this to drop to 35%. Euro was the next big currency with 18% usage around the world.

All the US needs to do is bring in 1 million+ immigrants every year. Increase population past 400 million, export more than imports, and you would see an economy of $60 Trillion in no time.

While China fake GDP will continue to be (38% consumption based, 35% building/lying/fake construction around the world and in China no one needs, 15% Government consumption, 12% net export products all over the world, after imports has been deducted)..... if China was growing $600 Billion annually by exporting all over the world, than imports, its economy would be less than $10 Trillion today, but no they want to be number 1 and beat US, so they lied and took the easy way out by building all sort of things/ construction around the world, to keep people employed to add to GDP to grow super fast, now it is catching up to them and their economy is slowing.

We are in 2023, but the Chinese government will tell the world their target is 6% growth in 2024. Are they God? It is obvious they are manipulating their GDP numbers...
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by KoolBigk(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid by samista: 12:41am On Apr 26, 2023
God1000:

Biden is the worst president in the history of America. The only thing he is champion at is promoting abortion and LGBTQ propaganda. Very evil man polluting America with moral decadence and all manner of abominations. America is dying under the depraved and abominable old fool called Biden. He has to be kicked out or America is doomed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#Partygate: UK PM, Boris Johnson narrowly Survives Confidence Vote / New COVID-19 Variant Found In France As Cases Rise / Ugandan Lecturer Jailed After Writing A Poem About Museveni's Mother's Privates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.