Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Do I Pay UK Tuition Fee From Nigeria? Here's Your Guide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Pay UK Tuition Fee From Nigeria? Here's Your Guide (897 Views)

Naira Devaluation: Nigerian Students Face Tough Times In UK,Tuition Soars By 60% / Abia State University Demands N15,000 "Pandemic Prevention Fee" From Students / AAUA Increases School Fee From 25k+ To 120k+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Pay UK Tuition Fee From Nigeria? Here's Your Guide by Pay4MeApp: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2023
Paying international tuition fees from Nigeria used to be easy until the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) discontinued sales of foreign exchange (FX). This made it difficult for Bureau De Change (BDC) operators to source FX and resell it to parents and students who need it for international payments.

As a result, international transactions such as paying educational fees, immigration fees, and medical fees became complicated, with most requiring six to eight weeks to complete at traditional banks. But is there a way out of this? Can I pay UK tuition fees from Nigeria without waiting weeks or sourcing for forex?

Yes, there’s a way — you can conveniently pay UK tuition fees from Nigeria without ever having to source for foreign exchange. Plus, you won’t need to queue at banks, fill out forms, or wait weeks to process your fees.

This thread explains how you can pay UK tuition fees from Nigeria most conveniently and safely.
Re: How Do I Pay UK Tuition Fee From Nigeria? Here's Your Guide by Pay4MeApp: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2023
The Old Way of Paying UK Tuition Fees From Nigeria: CBN Form A

The CBN Form A is a payment service designed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to help international students process their academic fees abroad. Students can get the form from any Nigerian bank, such as Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Stanbic IBTC, or Fidelity Bank, fill it out, and submit it for processing.

Here’s how it works:

- You fund your bank account with the exact tuition amount to be paid, including bank charges.
- You visit your bank with your school’s conditional offer letter, passport, and payment instructions.
- You request form A from the customer care rep, fill in your details, and submit accordingly.
- Completing these steps helps the bank process your payment within 7 – 14 days. But, unfortunately, this is no longer possible considering the
issue of forex scarcity. Here’s what you need to know about forex scarcity and the downside of waiting for CBN form A.
Re: How Do I Pay UK Tuition Fee From Nigeria? Here's Your Guide by StartUpDude: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2023
No update on this thread or is it dead?

(1) (Reply)

What Dentation Is This / 5 Cheap Countries In Europe To Visit & Study / Software Engineering & Security Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.