Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? (20245 Views)

One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Wawelexy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
SpaceXR:

With FuFu? How? You mean beans as soup?

Yes, concoction watery beans
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Wawelexy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

e sir are you sure u are ok. beans and fufu?

Yes, very yummy
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Wawelexy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
RepoMan007:

Vawulence of the bum bum.

Lol... But I hardly farts
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Rubyjade: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
noddoles
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by jazorom: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rice o, in all its wonderful forms grin
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Ara21(f): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wawelexy:

Beans

Alone(porridge)
With plantain (dodo/cooked)
With yam
With bread
With fufu
With semo
With garri(drinking/sprinkled on)
With pap/custard

Just give me beans....

I love beans with everything you mentioned but not with fufu.
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by 3phase(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Swallow. Give me 3 times a day and 7 days a week. Am good with it
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by isabi2lof: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Eba with any soup and Rice
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bahamas95:
Rice.

I just love and enjoy eating rice from childhood. I don't care about the type, be it jollof, fried, coconut, banga, concoction etc. I will eat it if it's tasty.

I don't always feel comfortable if I haven't eaten rice in a day..... Even if I don't eat swallow for 1wk I won't miss it, but I must eat rice everyday.

Lol if I don't eat swallow for a week, my body will be shaking
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
kinah:
Team any type of rice.

I had to reduce my rice consumption cos of diet o. To incorporate other beneficial meals.
Now I have other food I love.
Peppersoup with any type of protein.
Beans with corn/bread/garri
Tumeric rice
Fried rice
I eat this at least twice a week

My people
My people

That beans with corn is a special type of delicacy. Sadly it's been long since I had it.

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Olaolex: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Garri ni oo. I fit wake up early in the morning and first of take garri. Garri isagoal
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Bintdawood(f): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Judolisco:
we gather dey... When I moved to my self con to start my bachelor life... I chop bread for one week straight

Choii😹
This is serious😹 but you tried sha
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by SpaceXR: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wawelexy:

Yes, concoction watery beans
I believe you're talking about gbegiri?
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by jedaii(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
Godsownfc:

Pork? shocked
Yes oo.. you no Sabi peppered and roasted pig??
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lice grin
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by panicacid: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Swallow.com
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Salmon, Shrimps
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by severee(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=Hamachi post=122738620][/quote]
grin mine is pussy
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Wawelexy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
SpaceXR:

I believe you're talking about gbegiri?

Nope, are you Yoruba? If yes, then you should know Ewa alasepo
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Wawelexy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ara21:

I love beans with everything you mentioned but not with fufu.

You need to try it, you will thank me for this
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Everbryte: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Vegetable - Afang/Edikang ikong
3 days without green is a very long time.

[

[quote author=Hamachi post=122738620][/quote]

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Rick9(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Beans
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Germi9: 3:58am On Apr 28, 2023
Beans
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by IAMPEDRO: 6:29am On Apr 28, 2023
BEANS OH..

I once used free mode to surf the internet but since I joined this community I subscribe and watch YouTube almost everyday, Also, i earn even while offline or online. Here is what you need to know.

Good morning Sir/Ma Nigeria are paying much more for data and it is very annoying But I am here to tell you that you can earn passively whenever you recharge your gadgets/smartphone or when you recharge for others. All what you need is your smartphone and internet connection. In this modern day you don't need a physical store,you need a mobile store. I will be glad to connect with you, if you don't mind. If you're interested you can message me on WhatsApp 08112947090

DStv is about to increase it monthly subscription with at least 17% you can actually earn while you subscribe for yourself and others.

Note: YOUR SMARTPHONE, YOUR ASSET.
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by SpaceXR: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2023
Wawelexy:

Nope, are you Yoruba? If yes, then you should know Ewa alasepo
Yes I know Ewa alasepo but it can't go with fufu na? Well maybe perhaps I can't eat swallow without veggies or draw soap. Mi o le fi ata lasan je anything swallow so, gbegiri self I can't eat swallow with it, I can eat it with Tuwo alone.
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Hamachi(f): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2023
Everbryte:
Vegetable - Afang/Edikang ikong
3 days without green is a very long time.

[

Abasi mbong
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Hamachi(f): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2023
severee:

grin mine is pussy
Ozu o
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Hamachi(f): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
This one wey u juz dey laff laff for all the comment...r be like say u be foodie abi grin grin grin
Yes
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Hamachi(f): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
Moi moi, yam porriage and all forms of yoruba swallow food
You go too like man
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Hamachi(f): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2023
Toeyean1507:

Ilorin.....oja oba
No wonder. Have you visited recently?
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Wawelexy(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2023
SpaceXR:

Yes I know Ewa alasepo but it can't go with fufu na? Well maybe perhaps I can't eat swallow without veggies or draw soap. Mi o le fi ata lasan je anything swallow so, gbegiri self I can't eat swallow with it, I can eat it with Tuwo alone.

Then you are missing alot... It very yummy, trust me
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by SpaceXR: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2023
Wawelexy:

Then you are missing alot... It very yummy, trust me
Trust me I will try it out today. My wife will prepare it and I will buy fufu on my way home from work. I will update this comment tonight wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Delicious Ofada Sauce With Ease In Details (Photos, Video) / Reps Move To Ban Styrofoam, Others In Nigeria / I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.