Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents (14890 Views)

22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. / Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo / Herdsmen Kill Farmer In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by olisefom: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
What's Ogun state governor portrait doing in an Ondo case nah?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by JaskanFactor: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
the war machine of the Europeans depopulating Africa includes Nairaland, where a European sponsored genocidal army with radio communication and helicopter support can be called herds men .

And the reason why they cal them herds men and why farmer was killed is cause part of thier depopulation agenda includes a total end to farming and cattle rearing, so they have to kill farmers and give herds men a bad name.

Nairaland therefore is one of the greatest enemies of Nigerian people. Cause all evidence suggests this website is working hand in hand with those trying to wipe out your race from the planet.

The very same people who backed both sides for the pervious genocidal civil war in Nigeria , are back for more blood in Nigeria, and naira land seems to be working for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by frenzy48: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

No. It’s you I been waiting for. My employers said you’re the one to deliver the Propaganda..

rubbish

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by kingyakos: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tinubu celebrated his last birthday in the north (Kano) to bond the love and unity with fulani

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by Franchise21(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
November1857:
Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/25/herdsmen-invade-ondo-state-community-kill-farmer-injure-eight-other-residents
OP, why u dey use pic of Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State for Ondo State matter?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by IrawoKross: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nothing to see here, just an elder brother killing his younger brother.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by Elev82014: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Armed herdsmen have attacked the Ago-Oyinbo community at Ala Forest Reserve in Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, killing a 50-year-old farmer, Olaoluwa Olorunfemi, during the invasion.

Also, eight other persons in the community were wounded in the violent attack.
The herders wreaked havoc on the people, who are mostly farmers, in the middle of the night without any challenge, Daily Trust reports.

Really? Fulani terrorists attacked a Yorubaland? That can NOT be! I thought IPOB and ESN are their problems. Las-Las, every one of you would be served your own breakfast. Keep hating on Igbo-speaking Biafrans instead of keeping your eyes on your real enemy... NOT imagined!
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by mbaise1000: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
On the voice of tinubu ""where are the cows"'?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by Zudozzzzzzz: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
November1857:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/25/herdsmen-invade-ondo-state-community-kill-farmer-injure-eight-other-residents

Ogun, Ondo, Edo, Delta, Anambara, Enugu, Imo, Abia...Herdsmen dey all d forest they kidnap, dey keel people.

Na one of d things wey Buhari n APC do for us be that. And if they catch u, e come be say u be Christian or igbo, after they collect ransom they go still beat u to death!
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by Shevchenkko: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
I’ll confirm the news..
No need for that bro, just blame Ipob and move on Ode

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by SirLakes: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
This kind story no dey concern Tinubu....if them like make dem wipe the whole of South West as long as e no reach him Lagos..... opari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by fridayking(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
slimfit1:
Yoruba people have entered one chance this killings wont stop knowing fully we have a weak Yoruba leader that is not the legitimate leader otherwise this will not be happening at all.

Where is the cow ...
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by imagrg(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
I am still wondering what made some people still cast their votes for APC government.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by J3susFr3ak: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Eriokanmi:
This is sad. Na so kaduna own start my people. We need to do something urgently .

I think a lot of the Southerners and MB Christians have not still gotten the memo. IF you ever watched StarTrek before you get to understand the motivations of a hostile and aggressive specie like the Borg trying to expand and assimilate their hosts. And with a demonic religion like Islam serving as fuel--you have a notorious virus trying to force itself down from the core-north to MB and the south by all means necessary.

What can be done urgently?

I will advise Amotekun to be more proactive. Anywhere in the Bushy farmlands with indigenous human settlements need to be fortified--even if it means locally manufacturing Bear traps and placing them strategically around the settlement.

But going forward--only the absolute DECENTRALIZATION of the Nigeria Military can give the different regions and groups and equal footing to face the security issues like this.

Can Tinubu fight for this? I doubt it....

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by mauchiz: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Herdsmen again in Yoruba land?
I thought they have gone back to kano or respect themselves?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by Odiriance4all(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Obakoolex:
From the first page of this thread can you see the pure venom those Igbos claiming obidents have towards Yorubas, yet they deceived the gullible ones among yorubas that they are obidents together.

Thank God we really dodge a bullet by not supporting their 'woke' movement, we can see clearly their intentions towards Yorubas now.

Get out and face the truth
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by Odogwuzack: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
If u are not from d west, abeg no put mouth for dis matter bcs dis is pure family affairs, when master and slave dey romance, abeg no put mouth. Let them kill themselves is all I care.
More bullets to headsmen gun jare, fire on dey go. No time to check time

Yoruba is still the boss here. They get presidency anytime they want it.

Reason why you Igbos are hating on them.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by sheriffindy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Continue replying me in long epistles while your people are being killed like chickens without any resistance and protection from the government you voted in.

The killing continues and replying me won't stop it.
dangotesmummy:
you too console yourself with the sit at home Monday madness

Na for only the East you go see full grown men sitting down on Monday morning in solidarity of a stupid and unrealistic cause

Somebody offend you,you come dey starve yourself thinking it will hurt your target.keep fooling yourselves

No wonder Una dey pained when we didn't let you bring your Monday sit at home madness to Lagos

In Lagos it is an unwritten law that even babies know that Monday is Ojo aje.only a lazy and brainless fool will sit at home on a monday.even if he no see work,he no go still sitdown.he go stand up and make moves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

No. It’s you I been waiting for. My employers said you’re the one to deliver the Propaganda..

Shame on you. Is this all you can come up with? Why not blame IPOB?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
I don't understand... How many herdsmen are there? How many youths are in that community AND THE NEIGHBOURING COMMUNITIES?

I'll not say what I want to say, but I know I am well understood

And what is Dapo Abiodun's picture doing there?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
I’ll confirm the news..

Online warrior. I thought you are Voltron.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Helinues and Yarimo, did you abandon this thread?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
See how Thiefnubuu online warriors abandoned this thread. Shame on the cowards!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by safetyboot: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Family affairs

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by Dmama1991: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
Zudozzzzzzz:

Ogun, Ondo, Edo, Delta, Anambara, Enugu, Imo, Abia...Herdsmen dey all d forest they kidnap, dey keel people.

Na one of d things wey Buhari n APC do for us be that. And if they catch u, e come be say u be Christian or igbo, after they collect ransom they go still beat u to death!
oga cry ur cry nobody go have sympathy on oduduwa terriost aka children from sadwest aka children from felling demon. I spilt on yaribandiants

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by egoldman(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
Where is the cow?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by AfonjaConehead: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
afonja warriors and coneheaded structures and sophisticated maarrraans don't care...won po,dem full any Igbo thread dey issue threats upandan for people wey nor get their time..
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by Igboslayer: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dshocker:
Igboslayer

I told you that the Southwest have had more attacks than the Southeast.

Before the end of next month, there might be 2 more reports of attacks and one of them will be in Ogun State.
Ok ooo, I go remind you in 6 months time the conditions of attacks on both sides.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by BOYS2MEN: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
grin oh happy!!!
Oh happy day!!!
When herdsmen ............. wink
Oh happy day!!!!!
November1857:

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by Kaiser20: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
HappyRabbi:
How on Earth did APC win one state in the last Presidential Elections? It is on record that this Also Rock backed Fulani herdsmen have killed over 2000 Ondo State residents and displaced over 30000 since Buhari came to power in 2015.
When you subdue your fellow human being and subject the person to extreme suffering the victim will continue serving the oppressors, that is a typical Nigeria case. (leaders vs citizens )

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by donprinyo(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Only one. APC!!! 4x4
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents by TUANKU(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Armed Fulani herdsmen point of correction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Men And A Woman Striped Unclad For Stealing Goats In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Three Nigerians Arrested In Spain For Forcing Mothers Into Prostitution / Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.