Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink (10053 Views)

Free Video Consultation About Doing Business In Rwanda With Mr Bigkoko®! / Payday: Nigerian Favour Ori Breaks Record In Rwanda / Konga Re-launches Pay On Delivery For E-commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by Sheyimann: 1:43pm On May 01, 2023
AngelicBeing:
No, they are not doing well economically, the poverty rate in Rwanda is extremely very high, some of the economic indicators and indices been churned out by Kagame are highly manipulated to draw different investors and FDI's into the country

once the investors arrives Kigali, they discover that, they have been fooled and many of them move quietly to Uganda and Kenya

The international community accused Kagame of cooking up figures to attract investors to the country

Rwanda is not a good place to do business, Taxes are very high , purchasing powers of Rwandese citizens is at the lowest ebb, they commemorate the genocide with a 3month national sober period and during this period, business and Economic activities is significantly showed down, as if they are doing a fresh national mourning

And as a foreigner, you are monitored by the government, the business that thrives in Rwanda are ashawo business, beer parlour kind of business, etc but the kind of informal sector businesses like we have in Nigeria is practically nonexistent because of taxes and the highhandedness of the government.

Abeg forget about online news reports about Rwanda, l am giving you a first hand information about Rwanda, Kagame is a crook grin

It's one week not three months,it used to be a month long,but not anymore
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2023
Deeprooted:
My money is stuck with payday since last week.

It's in my virtual dollar account.

Please quote me if you can help me get it
Hope you later got it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership / Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist / We Are Not Involved In Any Illicit Forex Dealings - BUA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.