Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) (15211 Views)

Children Drowning In Swimming Pools / Teenage Girl Swept Away By Flood Buried Near Surulere Canal / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) by Funflipper: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
JDistribute:
Lagos, the only state that works in Nigeria.

Na im GRV and his fellow bunch of Johnny walkers from the east wan turn upside down.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) by saintrow1: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
Na dem, dey must always be in the news for very bad things, both young and old are just useless. thank God its lagos, if it was in anambra, he will be dead by now. nothing is working in that useless gully erosion state. im sure his useless parents voted against tinubu and sanwo olu, awon werey.
Re: Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) by BidenDTrounced: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
Lagos is the center of excellence.
We should also add pace setter (Oyo does not know how to use it).
Oxlade ft Camila Cabello....that part where she said "Take a flight to Oxlade (Ku lo sa)
Come to Lagos bet I'll wanna stay" is delicious to my ears.
Re: Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
1Sharon:
Did people watch the video at all?

The boy was pulled from the water feet first??

And he wasn't moving.
i was imagining what took the rescuer so long to raise the boy’s head up, perhaps he noticed the boy is gone already

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Chummynoni:
i was imagining what took the rescuer so long to raise the boy’s head up, perhaps he noticed the boy is gone already

Same. I was so annoyed watching it, no sense of urgency and then I realised... he's gone.

😞

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rescue? This is a body recovery. The boy is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) by Luxurydriverng: 6:10am On Apr 26, 2023
Why holding him by his leg with his head still submerged in the water, these guys needs training I swear
Re: Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Funflipper:

Na im GRV and his fellow bunch of Johnny walkers from the east wan turn upside down.
God and the progressive people won't allow bitter people lead Lagos.
Re: Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) by cricifixo: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Tribal bigot
wahahlawahala:
Chai.. ipob boy enta lagos canal while picking pet bottles ,where are his billionaire parents btw? ,
thank God fr his life
Re: Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) by wahahlawahala: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2023
cricifixo:
Tribal bigot
says a thief that ran away with his former employer's money😏
Re: Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) by cricifixo: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2023
You wey dem born well oya enter canal if really dem born you well
Lanretoye:
anybody when them born well make e fall inside anambra canal,dem go first use bucket pack the water commot before them go rescue the person as a goner.
Re: Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) by viodemus: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
These people are not professionals, am talking of this specific people. They tried as regular people that jumped in to save a person, but in term as of professionals, forget it. I am thinking that this could be an Mc oluomo contract team.

Like I said, I respect their effort and boldness, but professionalism is not there yet, or maybe that training have not started yet.
He rescued the boy by the leg, and the boy's head is still under water, like continuously under water, face down (I might be wrong about face up or down, as usual the tribalist country was dark as hell)

It is making feel like it was a mannequin for propaganda. Making it look like islamics yorubas can save igbo Christians, in other to put a wool cover over the foreign helpers, by forming legitimacy.

I am not trying to underrate their effort if this is real. More blessings to them if this is real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 7 2021 In Nigeria / Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH / Get Hepatitis B Vaccine. It Is Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.