Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) (2255 Views)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside / Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
A video has been shared by Newzroom Afrika (South Africa), showing President Cyril Ramaphosa having to take some evasive action after a flag pole nearly landed directly on his head while he was conducting a public address.

As the flag landed noisily just inches away from him, Ramaphosa could be seen getting a fright before nervously commenting “that was quick” as a member of staff came to grab the flag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoaogtHKJ8Y

Of course, at a time when South Africa is enduring a nightmare energy crisis, social media users were mirthless when commenting on the fact that things are quite literally falling apart under the leadership of Ramaphosa.

“The state has fallen,” one Twitter user commented, while another added “the flag almost got us a new president”

1 Share

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by BrotherFolake: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
😎
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by inoki247: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lol head wey no get hair before shocked shocked
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by GoWithGood: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
grin
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
This is a sign of warning, but as I am not a prophet,
This I haven't seen

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by IrawoKross: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
A warning from the Zulu gods.
The gods are not to be blamed.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
A warning from the Zulu gods.
The gods are not to be blamed.

Lol, Ramaphosa is Venda - not Zulu.

Only like 20% of SA is Zulu.

There are Xhosas (Mandela's tribe), Sothos (think Lesotho), Tswanas (think Botswana), coloureds and Afrikaners (mixed race and Dutch descendants), etc

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by IrawoKross: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol, Ramaphosa is Venda - not Zulu.

Only like 20% of SA is Zulu.

There are Xhosas (Mandela's tribe), Sothos (think Lesotho), Tswanas (think Botswana), coloureds and Afrikaners (mixed race and Dutch descendants), etc
Wena, I really like the Zulus and Xhosa tribe.
Thanks for the heads up bro.
Let us live and strive for freedom. 😃
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by Utty44(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
A sign to Nigeria that God has rejected Tinubu through South Africa
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
Wena, I really like the Zulus and Xhosa tribe.
Thanks for the heads up bro.
Let us live and strive for freedom. 😃

Thanks Morpheus.

Yeah, those are our lines in the anthem.

I'm actually Sotho, see pictures. We're the guys with blankets and horses, and occupy the spectacular cooler mountain areas of SA and Lesotho.

4 Likes

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by IrawoKross: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Thanks Morpheus.

I'm actually Sotho, see pictures. We're the guys with blankets and horses.
Wena!!!
Ncooooh! Beautiful attire. No wonder you guys are the rainbow nation.

There's a tribe in Namibia that has this attire too.

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by donbachi(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Bad omen
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
Wena!!!
Ncooooh! Beautiful attire. No wonder you guys are the rainbow nation.

There's a tribe in Namibia that has this attire too.

Can't be Namibia, they're mostly hot dessert - blankets not conducive. Its Lesotho.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by tunjilomo(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
All this one no concern me right now. Please, my destiny helper, I am in need.

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by RemoveKebab: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Thanks Morpheus.

I'm actually Sotho, see pictures. We're the guys with blankets and horses, and occupy the spectacular cooler mountain areas of SA and Lesotho.
Yeah I remember those blanket guys in black panther. Those fabrics are indeed beautiful cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
RemoveKebab:
Yeah I remember those blanket guys in black panther. Those fabrics are indeed beautiful cool

Thank you ☺️

And the language spoken in Wakanda is actually Xhosa (Mandela's language).

2 Likes

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
RemoveKebab:

Wakanda movie borrowed a lot from SA. Big hat is Zulu and neck rings are Ndebele. Both tribes from South Africa.

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by PixelPlexus: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Na wah o
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by LibertyRep: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
See headline.
The flag even fell closer to the white man than to Ramaphosa.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
LibertyRep:
See headline.
The flag even fell closer to the white man than to Ramaphosa.

That's coz Ramaphosa is more important.

Who's the "white guy" - do you know him?
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by gawu1: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Imagining it was Buhari or Tinubu involves and imagine what the ipob terrorist cannibals would have been saying through through their new found leader and his Lunatic supporters.

As God abandoned their prayers against Buhari through out his 8 years tenure, God Will certainly turn deft ears to the prayers of these Lunatics party supporters against president Tinubu.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by LibertyRep: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:

That's coz Ramaphosa is more important.

Who's the "white guy" - do you know him?

I don't know him. But that does not mean events shouldn't be reported the way they happened.

"Ramaphosa having to take some evasive action after a flag pole nearly landed directly on his head while he was conducting a public address."

Did the pole nearly land directly on his head in that video?

A click bait?
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
LibertyRep:

I don't know him. But that does not mean events shouldn't be reported the way they happened.

"Ramaphosa having to take some evasive action after a flag pole nearly landed directly on his head while he was conducting a public address."

Did the pole nearly land directly on his head in that video?

A click bait?

Did you not see the direction the flag fell in or do you have learning difficulties?
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Wakanda movie borrowed a lot from SA. Big hat is Zulu and neck rings are Ndebele. Both tribes from South Africa.

and fvckedup as hell....
do you guys even knew mandela died of aids....??
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
tsdarkside:

and fvckedup as hell....
do you guys even knew mandela died of aids....??

No it was cervical cancer. World class Nigerian doctors cured him using banana leaves oil, but village people had the last laugh.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:

No it was cervical cancer. World class Nigerian doctors cured him using banana leaves oil, but village people had the last laugh.

they told you....people in the west are sayin he died of aids....
and why is your president behavin soo effeminate....??
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
tsdarkside:

they told you....people in the west are sayin he died of aids....
and why is your president behavin soo effeminate....??

He's acting the way God created him, even effeminate. How else should he act according to your wise judgement?
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Cyril Ramphosa makes me laugh, seems like a great guy
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:

He's acting the way God created him, even effeminate. How else should he act according to your wise judgement?

you tolerate gays....??
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
tsdarkside:

you tolerate gays....??

I'm gay
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I'm gay

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Almost Knocked Out by Falling Flag In Pretoria (PICS) by Emu4u2c: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Utty44:
A sign to Nigeria that God has rejected Tinubu through South Africa

Craze dey your head..how tinubu and ramaphosa dey concern each other

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Introduces $500 Billion Note / Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump Over The Killing Iranian G. Soleimani / ‘war Criminal’: Hillary Clinton Booed In Belfast While Accepting Queen’s Chancel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.