Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,268 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara (22786 Views)

Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video / Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by 2016easy2017: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Gossiphub:
After much rigmarole and gaslighting, Tinubu's Spokesperson, Bayo Ononuga finally confirms that Tinubu holds a dual passport while quoting a Daily Sun post of Ousman Yara's interview.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1650936842420625432?t=oYvHO_x0z4khHMeVEXR6_w&s=19

See Bayo's tweet below...

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1650834849802977282?t=LlX8RosqEmndreeNSsMXSQ&s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7665692/ousmane-yara-explains-tinubus-link

If dual citizenship due to parents then that may be wrong. But both parents are Nigerians, you weren't born in guinea and no blood line there, then that's simply HONORARY and doesn't hold ANYTHING. you Obi supporters dying to just steal a mandate, oya, go to court and order him removed for that

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by IfnobeGod20: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:

Well prove whatever ec9 form leaked by David is original
All aspirants in this 2023 general elections forms are available for everyone consumption. Even by FOI, you as ordinary citizen can have access to it. Using the word leaked is out of it. It's for general consumption and not hidden.
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Psoul(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:

When a country sends someone on diplomatic mission like AU mission or negotiation he gets diplomatic honorary passport

So who sent Tinubu to Guinea?
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Psoul(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:

I pity una

Save yourself before pitying someone that is far above you.
The North also pitied the East when they were shouting say baba
At last wetin come happen.
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by AntiChristian: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

On INEC form, that he has no other nationality. There is a question asked in that form and he said No and funny thing he went to court to go and oath it. That's lying on oath and is punishable by the same law.

Has this been confirm?

Give me pictures!
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Stone03: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Gossiphub:
What baffles me the most is the fact that people actually see all of this man’s flaws but still act like there’s none.
The, I don’t care/nothing go happen attitude is sickening.

My brother, I wonder the kind of juju working on some citizens. Guess what would have happened if it is Obi that was discovered with dual citizenship? Noise would have erupted everywhere

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by IfnobeGod20: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:

. honorary diplomatic passport are issued to non citizens.... Nigeria issued it to Mandela and Rhamaphosa during apartheid, Guinea issued it to Tinubu during their post election conflict for peace negotiation
Mr. Man, a common google search would have saved you all this embarrassment. Diplomatic passports are issued to country's citizens and not the reverse.
However, the cruise about Tinubu's passport is him lying on oath that he doesn't have other nationality as asked in INEC form. They asked him if he has other Nationality and he marked "NO".
That is tantamount to lying on oath.
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Qc1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Where in the Nigeria construction that says you can't be a president if you have a dual passport?

I'm just curious ni o!

So because I have a Canadian passport, I can't run for president in Nigeria?

https://www-vanguardngr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/nigerian-constitution-allows-tinubu-to-have-dual-citizenship-fashola/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Stone03: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
AntiChristian:
1. Religious war is over!

2. Let those who are in grief continue (see the grief cycle)!

No part of the Nigerian constitution forbids you having citizenship of other countries provided you or your parent(s) are born in Nigeria!

Tinubu's Parents...... Unknown
His primary education..... Unknown
Secondary education...... Unknown
School mates........... Unknown
Real name............. Unknown
University education..... Unknown
Business engagement... Unknown
His whereabout in France.... Unknown

Please add to the list...
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by saintkel(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
I swear if this country is working Tinubu would have been arrested for perjury. Someone sworn under oath and was caught to be lies. What is the police waiting for.
In that passport they called him a Guineene yet some idiots want to tell us that it was not a passport.
This is a serious test for the judiciary, we shall see if justice in Nigeria is for the highest bidder or if truly there is justice for all Nigerians.
he won't be arrested....let it be Peter Obi....hell will get hotter
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by 77up(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tntsi:
Tinubu is heading to a great collaspe .
My sincere advice to him is back down and back off. Go and relax and take care of your health. The people pushing do not love you.
You are heading to a great fall.

The new Nigeria has arrived.
You are not ordained to lead the Nigeria.
The new Nigeria is the OBIDIENT Nigeria.
Shut up and stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by AntiChristian: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Stone03:

Tinubu's Parents...... Unknown
His primary education..... Unknown
Secondary education...... Unknown
School mates........... Unknown
Real name............. Unknown
University education..... Unknown
Business engagement... Unknown
His whereabout in France.... Unknown

Please add to the list...

We don't need to know why Obi was deported too?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by West501(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Time will tell.

Get Ur Professional Rechargeable Cordless Hair Clipper. Today 40% Off

Visit
👇👇👇
https://c8ke.com/hotdealshub

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by onlyboyson(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
All this criminal and their story always on front page
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Go school you refused. Indicating him for what?

Sorry I don't trade words with someone who doesn't know the difference between indicating and indicting
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by gasparpisciotta: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
I swear if this country is working Tinubu would have been arrested for perjury. Someone sworn under oath and was caught to be lies. What is the police waiting for.
In that passport they called him a Guineene yet some idiots want to tell us that it was not a passport.
This is a serious test for the judiciary, we shall see if justice in Nigeria is for the highest bidder or if truly there is justice for all Nigerians.
Raise funds to sue him to court

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by 77up(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
He's indicting Tinubu the more. No where in the world does an honorary citizenship
Some of you are only been too emotional and the best for you all if you know is to move on, stop raising Obi hope, let him start preparing for the next .

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by IfnobeGod20: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

Has this been confirm?

Give me pictures!
You can check the form here. Go to number 11 on the EC9 form and see what he filled there and oath.

https://www.scribd.com/document/638657019/Bola-Tinubu-INEC-Form-EC9#download
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Gavranicd: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tntsi:
My sincere advice to him is back down and back off. Go and relax and take care of your health. The people pushing do not love you.

Igbo will never rule Nigeria with all your stupid talks

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Jack500: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tntsi:

Keep fooling yourself, you will soon wake up
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Teeklef(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
so he is not from iragbiji again,na Guinea this time around. So all this fact where unknown before now after 8 years as Lagos governor...... Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by IkeAnumudu: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
Gossiphub:
What baffles me the most is the fact that people actually see all of this man’s flaws but still act like there’s none.
The, I don’t care/nothing go happen attitude is sickening.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

The IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM alliance of evil, is obviously in very “sifia pains”!!! 😂😂😂

The children of lucifer from the SadEast will say anything and write anything to attack the man who continues to succeed despite their demonic hatred.

As the government of Tinubu dey sweet the rest of Nigeria, na so the PAINS of the children of hate & region of hate go dey multiply day by day….

Werey people who are never at peace with any other tribe…😂😂😂😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by lildush(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tntsi:

You can say dat again.. over and over again. But slaves will insult u for saying this. This is the truth. We need to break away from slavery and take back our country from dis blood suckers. This old folks have done enough damage. Let den go n rest.. obi is coming..
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by IkeAnumudu: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tntsi:

You werey children of satan from the SadEast just don’t get it: anyone you hate always succeeds hence we will keep supporting Tinubu till you either do your “lefelendum” and leave or jump in the river.

Any politician you support will be voted down by the rest of Nigeria, because you don’t ever make sensible decisions but use HATE which is your driver of where you sway politically and in all other decisions!
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by lildush(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
AntiWailer:

clowns.

una better start therapy.

See 1 of Dem slaves.. wen will u wake up and get some sense
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by IkeAnumudu: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
lildush:

You can say dat again.. over and over again. But slaves will insult u for saying this. This is the truth. We need to break away from slavery and take back our country from dis blood suckers. This old folks have done enough damage. Let den go n rest.. obi is coming..

😂😂😂😂😂😂

The IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM alliance of evil, is obviously in very “sifia pains”!!! 😂😂😂

The children of lucifer from the SadEast will say anything and write anything to attack the man who continues to succeed despite their demonic hatred.

As the government of Tinubu dey sweet the rest of Nigeria, na so the PAINS of the children of hate & region of hate go dey multiply day by day….

Werey people who are never at peace with any other tribe…😂😂😂😂
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by lildush(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
fatherjesse:
Fraud, lies, deceit, fake, evil written all around this man they call Tinubu; who even knows his identity?

The man is a ghost. He have no brother.. school mates. Who knows his parents? Even his name is fake... This is ur president elect... Are u proud?
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by lildush(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:

What oath did he swear by?!

Is INEC ec9 form an oath

Ignorance want finish my people. Go to school u said no. School na scam.. see we're we are now.. common Sense is not enough dis days ooo. U need some level of education. Exposure. Etc. To meet up with wat is obtainable world wide

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by lildush(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
alanto:
Igbos rest... Y'all can't stop Asiwaju

Nobody is stopping him. It's his past dat will stop him. Dat is why it's good to be good and clean. Stay away from crime. U may need ur purity tomorrow.
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Ferdinandu(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
AntiChristian:
1. Religious war is over!

2. Let those who are in grief continue (see the grief cycle)!

No part of the Nigerian constitution forbids you having citizenship of other countries provided you or your parent(s) are born in Nigeria!
Because you are an illiterate who cannot read. Pick your constitution and read. It is readily available online you don't need to go to a bookshop. The constitution allows you to have as many nationality as you want once you are a Nigerian by birth. Nothing can deprive you of your citizenship if you are a citizen by birth. But once you willing acquires a citizen of another country you have deprived your self of becoming the President or a Governor of this country Go to section 137 of the constitution and read and come re interprete what was written there for us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida / Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi / Saraki CCB Trial.... Why The Silence By Close Associates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.