Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? (398 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? by plaindealer: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
This is really confusing, we must get to the bottom of this misery.

Answers please..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? by sonature1: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
Go and get a life, dude.

You practically sleep and wake up on Nairaland.
Re: Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? by tunde1200(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Na jubril lol 🤣🤣 yeye people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? by Ttalk: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Jubril

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? by Peacemaker5128: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Kanu’s Wife is collecting doggy from FFK as we speak

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? by DrAkpamudehe: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
My mother is collecting doggy from FFK as we speak

Ok, good
Re: Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? by BentizilL: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
According to Obi supporters, it's jubril el-libya...
Re: Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? by gawu1: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
The ipob hopes through oheneze to negotiate the release of their messiah after Tinubu takes over office of presidency.

This is the latest tension in the Obi supporters camp; division of Obi supporters into two camps soonest.
Re: Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? by plaindealer: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Life is not a joke sha.

After all the insults, abuse and terrorists threats to behead Buhari, Buhari is still alive and well, but you are rotting away inside prison, courtesy of the real or fake Buhari aka Al Sudani from Sudan.

Life no balance at all

Funny enough, they've started the same fake and real Rubbish with Tinubu..

They just cannot learn. Smh .
Re: Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? by ObiORBiafra: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
One of the reason I don't take SE people serious. Before we commence any argument. I ask the person is Buhari dead or alive... The one close to me will say but we don discuss this matter before and I will be like okay "does that mean your answer remains. If it's so then I can't argue with you.
Re: Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? by Elev82014: 9:22pm On May 11, 2023
I wonder why these gullible Nigerians never asked this simple question: "Why is the so-called first lady, your presidiot's wife, Aisha B0K0HARI, supposedly a Muslim abandoning her marital home in Nigeria and relocated to Dubai without her husband?" Aisha B0K0HARI left Nigeria around September 2020 and has been living in Dubai ever since. Where on this God's green earth does something like this happen other than in the zoo called Nigeria? If these social media bandits, B0K0HARI a$$ lickers, and "alright sirs" would ask and answer this simple question, they would be better off.
Re: Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari? by Peacemaker5128: 12:04pm On May 13, 2023
plaindealer:
Life is not a joke sha.

After all the insults, abuse and terrorists threats to behead Buhari, Buhari is still alive and well, but you are rotting away inside prison, courtesy of the real or fake Buhari aka Al Sudani from Sudan.

Life no balance at all

Funny enough, they've started the same fake and real Rubbish with Tinubu..

They just cannot learn. Smh .
Tinubu is Amuda Sangolere

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo Reacts To News Of Foreign Lawyers Sent To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration / 5 Major Economic Challenges Bola Tinubu Would Face In Office After May 29 2023. / I Am Most Abused Reps Member Over Support For Tinubu —tajudeen Adefisoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.