Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water (4220 Views)

Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) / How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Frankdaz9: 8:25pm On May 02, 2020
"And I brought with me a glass of water I am not like Jubril I will take a sip of water as I proceed. He can not drink because there is a hole on his neck but here I can" ---Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 29/04/2020
# BuhariDoppelgaenger
# HoleInBuhariNeck

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Corporate2020: 9:01pm On May 02, 2020
And this is the best Biafrans can present. What a wasted tribe.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Yaribanzaonic: 9:18pm On May 02, 2020
DAMN!!!...

This NNamdi Kanu chap is really messing this entrapment of zombies up!!
Its really giving zombies like the "Corporate Zombie" above Nightmares!!!

Biafra is on the Horizon and there is nothing wailing zombies can do about it!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Frankdaz9: 9:21pm On May 02, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
DAMN!!!...

This NNamdi Kanu chap is really messing this entrapment of zombies up!!
Its really giving zombies like the "Corporate Zombie" above Nightmares!!!

Biafra is on the Horizon and there is nothing wailing zombies can do about it!!
my brother, everyone knows buhari is dead but Yoruba Muslims are hell bent on suppressing the truth.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by yyba: 9:25pm On May 02, 2020
Wallahi NNAMDI KANU is suffering from mental illness grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Housing(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2020
I saw this on Twitter few minutes ago

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Olugbanko: 9:58pm On May 02, 2020
gully ipob terrorists, una isi ewu don done o! kanu's clone must keep himself in business by fire by thunder! indeed,igbos are a fragment of the lost sheep of the house of Israel who won't stop wandering in the wilderness any time soon cos you gys are destined for perdition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by BafanaBafana: 10:02pm On May 02, 2020
This new guy is trying too hard to be like the real one Nnamdi Kanu. He should chill. His Ipob followers believe Nnamdi Kanu is still alive and he is not an impostor. That is all the matters

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by VaselineCrew: 10:04pm On May 02, 2020
I used to respect this guy, but I think he has lost it!

I still respect Biafra though and his struggle to bring the discussion into the limelight.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by helinues: 10:06pm On May 02, 2020
How can someone be talking to himself @ 50 years +?

Hope everything still dey alright with Kanu sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Unik3030: 10:09pm On May 02, 2020
N some people still see this man as a leader,so it's now drinking competition.

Later he will tell buhari he last longer than him on bed, Nnamdi Kanu is gradually turning to a comedian

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Dogogo1900: 10:13pm On May 02, 2020
Frankdaz9:
"And I brought with me a glass of water I am not like Jubril I will take a sip of water as I proceed. He can not drink because there is a hole on his neck but here I can" ---Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 29/04/2020
# BuhariDoppelgaenger
# HoleInBuhariNeck
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Dogogo1900: 10:14pm On May 02, 2020
Please accept my condolences on the news of the death of the terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Seetto: 10:45pm On May 02, 2020
Clownish idiot..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by meekhat: 10:51pm On May 02, 2020
We are looking forward to the banning of Nnamdi KANU from social media.
If Facebook, Twitter and Instagram fails to ban Nnamdi KANU in the coming days over this his claim of "an IMPOSTOR FROM SUDAN IN ASO ROCK" the way they banned Aunty Kemi, then one may be tempted to begin to dig deep for some elements of truth in this allegation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Yaribanzaonic: 1:15am On May 03, 2020
They claim sophisticated...but each passing day exposes their true Herd mentality status. That is why FELA called them zombies.

Frankdaz9:
my brother, everyone knows buhari is dead but Yoruba Muslims are hell bent on suppressing the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Yaribanzaonic: 1:16am On May 03, 2020
Is that all your ewedu brain could process??

Seetto:
Clownish idiot..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Yaribanzaonic: 1:17am On May 03, 2020
This 1 is already having nightmares..!!

Dogogo1900:
Please accept my condolences on the news of the death of the terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Yaribanzaonic: 1:18am On May 03, 2020
Pains Everywhere!!

Unik3030:
N some people still see this man as a leader,so it's now drinking competition.

Later he will tell buhari he last longer than him on bed, Nnamdi Kanu is gradually turning to a comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Yaribanzaonic: 1:20am On May 03, 2020
Apex Zombie...representing as envisaged. You don't disappoint ...

helinues:
How can someone be talking to himself @ 50 years +?

Hope everything still dey alright with Kanu sha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Yaribanzaonic: 1:21am On May 03, 2020
This is Definitely a pained zonB...kpele!

BafanaBafana:
This new guy is trying too hard to be like the real one Nnamdi Kanu. He should chill. His Ipob followers believe Nnamdi Kanu is still alive and he is not an impostor. That is all the matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Gabkosh: 1:25am On May 03, 2020
Housing:
Lol, RIP kanu.

See your cloned is drinking water

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Gabkosh: 1:28am On May 03, 2020
meekhat:
We are looking forward to the banning of Nnamdi KANU from social media.
If Facebook, Twitter and Instagram fails to ban Nnamdi KANU in the coming days over this his claim of "an IMPOSTOR FROM SUDAN IN ASO ROCK" the way they banned Aunty Kemi, then one may be tempted to begin to dig deep for some elements of truth in this allegation
Which kemi.

Stop believing your ebonyitv fake news.

Kanu is dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by manuelreports: 5:50am On May 03, 2020
Corporate2020:
And this is the best Biafrans can present. What a wasted tribe.
Any mpama
Obu nne gi nna gi bu wasted generation
Ne ka odi ka Ife eji achu aja
Ewu ofia, kitikpa racha kwa gi Anya ebe ahu
Ga Onitsha kwue ife a ikwuru ebe a ka eburu ozu GI bula na obodo gi. Umuaka juru nairaland sef, ne ka osi mepe onu kpo a whole tribe wasted generation. Onye ara.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by PicLtd: 5:53am On May 03, 2020
Housing:

Go back to "Oluwole' printing press and add stamp to your fake letter. Stop being amateur demolarudeen. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by MiztaFabuloz(m): 6:18am On May 03, 2020
This man really talks like an illiterate but am not surprised he has lots of followers even on Nairaland because I see some many of them senseless people everywhere. They always say silence is the best answer given to a fool and though I hate this present APC government with a passion, I admire the way they ignore him always because he is indeed a fool.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by sammyj: 6:34am On May 03, 2020
Not only mental illness but the imposter is suffering from diarrhea of the brain and mouth. Just imagine how the world will see his useless agitation as a BIG joke!! shocked
yyba:
Wallahi NNAMDI KANU is suffering from mental illness grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Difrent: 6:45am On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
# BuhariDoppelgaenger
# HoleInBuhariNeck

Distraction from reality

THE REAL NNAMDI KANU DIED LONG AGO

you clone can drink all the water you want

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Difrent: 6:47am On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:

Just like everyone now knows NNAMDI KANU IS DEAD, Jewish ibos are still hellbent on suppressing the truth.....

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Difrent: 6:52am On May 03, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
They claim sophisticated...but each passing day exposes their true Herd mentality status. That is why FELA called them zombies.

They claim republicanism Yet allow a demented fellow take them for a ride, I thought y'all said IBOS DONT RESPECT ANYBODY, NOT EVEN THEIR PARENTS........yet millions lick the feet of a Jewish nonentity who care more about his dog Jack than the supposed humans worshipping him

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Quadranoo(m): 7:02am On May 03, 2020
If you are a true Biafran supporter, and you think all these bedtime talks is the best way to achieve Biafra, then something is seriously wrong. Is this the right way to proof Buhari is a clone Whi.ch any sane president in the world will stoop so low as coming live on social media to drink water just to proof to a person ( termed Fugitive of that country for that matter) that he is the real president especially in
this critical period . All he did everytime is just make an incredible critics about Personalities without scientific/medical proof and then leave the rest of the matter to his supporters to interprete it to what they really desire to happen.
He has been on this matter of Jubrin from sudan for like 2-3yrs now, and he hasn't been able to come out with any fact which will make everybody succumb and agree to his allegation.

Seriously, this has absolutely no effect on Biafra restoration.
A good leader needs to know to speak less and always back up his statement with credible facts/proof

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by oyatz(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2020
I seriously think Kanu has mental illness.

Most of his followers aren't well educated and this is worsen by the background mass delusion of persecution of the Igbos by the Nigerian State.

Quadranoo:
If you are a true Biafran supporter, and you think all these bedtime talks is the best way to achieve Biafra, then something is seriously wrong. Is this the right way to proof Buhari is a clone Whi.ch any sane president in the world will stoop so low as coming live on social media to drink water just to proof to a person ( termed Fugitive of that country for that matter) that he is the real president especially in
this critical period . All he did everytime is just make an incredible critics about Personalities without scientific/medical proof and then leave the rest of the matter to his supporters to interprete it to what they really desire to happen.
He has been on this matter of Jubrin from sudan for like 2-3yrs now, and he hasn't been able to come out with any fact which will make everybody succumb and agree to his allegation.

Seriously, this has absolutely no effect on Biafra restoration.
A good leader needs to know to speak less and always back up his statement with credible facts/proof

11 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence / Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM / Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.