Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election (26377 Views)

Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by RaptorX: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
But he cannot avoid the presidential election debate with Biden, if he wins the Republican nomination.
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by prof22(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
Let the country divide first & you should be worried about your region Problems first, no dey masturbate about yoruba problems…go back to your land grin We are weeks away from our inauguration, you can move to Sudan grin
taylor89:
He’s still better than Tinubu

If this country divide today these Yorubas calling for Tinubu Presidency won’t let him rule them

But they’ll prefer a dead body carcass to rule Nigeria bcuz of SS oil

Which natural resources dey Yoruba land? That’s why they keep begging for Unity

Forcing a urine dispensing machine on us

Most of these online peanut earners asslicking Tinubu can’t even boast of N100k

As if Tinubu Presidency will stop them from doing Agbero and selling Ogogoro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by shegzhkn: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
linearity:

That is even if he will still be a free man by Nov. 2024.

Now that Fox News have learned their lesson worth $787 millions in dollars and fired Tucker, Trump suddenly lost a major platform to spread his message, the debate would have been an opportunity for his to address lots of things before the America public, I am positive that if he wins the GOP nomination, he will pull this same stunt for National debate and is where he will lose many Independents and Republicans alike.

Fulton County District Attorney announced yesterday that, this summer they will be announcing if charges will be brought against Trump and his allies in relations to the 2000 elections in Georgia and have therefore asked the security agencies to beef up security....many bad news for him.
One of the reasons he won in 2016 is because of the divides in the Democratic party - Bernie Sanders people decided not to vote for Hillary Clinton and these people vote for Obama in 2008 & 2012, so he is very unpopular and now his efforts to overturn the 2020 election outcome and the Jan. 6 event seem like the last straw.
Trump is a damage good, how will he win independent over or moderate republican?, the last midterm was a litmus test and if the GOP continue down this path 2024 will be a total disaster for 'em.

1 Like

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by SlyFoxx300: 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Well it would be kinda pointless for him. Seeing as he is by far the front runner for the GOP nomination.
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by lokomania1111(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
taylor89:

If this country divide today these Yorubas calling for Tinubu Presidency won’t let him rule them

The headline is about trump, just a reminder before you allow bat success to take over your system

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by 3iiivvy: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Earn O'clock!!

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Draslo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
taylor89:

Wow what a way to wail. Your heart must be seriously paining you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Originalsly: 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
taylor89:

Is the topic about Tinubu or Trump?... I seriously want to believe this fixation with Tinubu is very personal .... like a woman scorned.
@ topic ...Trump's handlers will never allow him to expose himself in a debate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by irunokoisawerey: 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
taylor89:

Dis one no even go primary school... at least dem for teach you Nigerian states and their mineral resources.... oyo state alone has 25 proven mineral resources... osun has about 30... 3 states in south west has gold deposits... Lagos was found to have crude oil... untouched yet... Ondo is part of Niger delta and do you know why... that is an assignment go and read... there are surplus minerals in southwest fyi... even north that you think has nothing... hmm dey play... the minerals in the north ehn you'll bend if you know... Niger has the highest uranium deposits in the world... who borders Niger... north... uranium deposits in borno alone will serve China for ages... see... if you must be a bigot be a bigot with sense... get your facts right.... don't just spill balderdash and think you're talking too... no be we be shell, Chevron, elf and co wey dey ra.pe una land and steal una inheritance... go and meet the oyinbos your chiefs sold you to for 1kobo... the mu.mu too comment be dat for him eye... shior... oponu grin

See the bush people now running their mouth like tap for ordinary airlift... belle de sweet dem... chanting igbo amala upandan... mtchew grin

I don't want peace... I want vawulence always grin

this moniker was created for irunoko ... because irunoko is a werey grin

All disobedients now taking trophy because of Allen Onyeama look like this... yaaga!... you're forming posh abi grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by godofuck231: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
The smartest president in the history of America
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by godofuck231: 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=LAXconfidential post=122749136][/quote] buhari is nat aweair
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by irunokoisawerey: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
taylor89:

Plus yorubas are not begging for unity... it is Igbos that are begging for unity because they are scattered abroad like we.ed and cannot return home to their failed region anymore... that's why they try to steal other people's ancestral lands... they want to steal Lagos... soon they will steal kano. If Nigeria splits today Yorubas will enjoy their loot... ntomeh tongue we wanted to declare oduduwa republic in 1966 but the north panicked and that was why gowon fought east instead, we persuaded him if you must know... awo the great did that job well... and that shows east is dispensable, east is a scapegoat grin tinubu can become our president anytime anyday... shebi una no sha vote for am... but we and north vote am in... why do you now imagine balderdash in your peanut size head grin

See the bush people now running their mouth like tap for ordinary airlift... belle de sweet dem... chanting igbo amala upandan... mtchew grin

I don't want peace... I want vawulence always grin

this moniker was created for irunoko ... because irunoko is a werey grin

All disobedients now taking trophy because of Allen Onyeama look like this... yaaga!... you're forming posh abi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by ycat: 12:13am On Apr 26, 2023
Exactly!

1. Trump just dropped his book 'Letter To Trump'

2. He's holding his rallies, one is coming this Friday in New Hampshire.

3. He speaks to Americans daily from Truthsocial.

4. Americans already know what he can do and can't wait for him to get back in there.
Jerryherd:
grin

Tinubu style

Drop your manifesto

Hold town hall meeting with important people..

Campaign accross all states

2 Likes

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by TheGift: 12:25am On Apr 26, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/trump-suggests-hell-skip-gop-194632600.html

Trump behaving like Criminal and entitled Nigerian Politicians who say it is not necessary to debate the real issues, so people can hear from the horses mouth.

Democracy indeed.
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by stillme231: 12:37am On Apr 26, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Biden has my vote already. My wife and kids are also going to vote for Biden.
voting for slowpoke . After una go begin complain
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by stillme231: 12:37am On Apr 26, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Trump is not an unknown quality anymore. As past president, he has a record to defend. He knows he cant thats why he is using excuses to back off.
that's wrong
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by stillme231: 12:38am On Apr 26, 2023
stanluiz:
Trump is a very big clown.

The fool this that America is a third world shithole country in Africa that condone nonsense from politicians.

He has already lost the 2024 Us presidential election.

Congrats to Joe Biden!
he will win the election. Debating with fraudulent media...Biden wey dn make America trash
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by obailala(m): 12:53am On Apr 26, 2023
Like Tinubu like Trump!

If Tinubu can win without granting interviews or debating, then Trump can.
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by BidenDTrounced: 1:02am On Apr 26, 2023
BidenDTrounced:

According to the data I collected, 83% of Nairalanders are indifferent to Tinubu joining pedo biden in the league of grandpa gaffes.

87% agree that the US/West is not a suitable role model.

The results are very impressive, the dedication and diligence of anti colonialists was not in vain.

In addition to that,
this below reinforces my conviction of the igbos...I'm just so glad we dodged a bullet.

OP, this is premature. You should ask yourself.. is this front page worthy?
It's still a long way to the election
'selection and coronation' of candidates.
Please bring your head let me knock it.
No debate produced Tinubu
Debating produced a Biden.
Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same butt cheeks. They serve the same establishment.

In conclusion, debate/no debate....it's just like the UN:

BidenDTrounced:

President Putin is Sultan Mehmed II while Jewlensky is Vlad Dracula/Constatine minus the valour.

For those who attach any importance to the UN(I believe it's redundant and useless), the UN has ruled that the Israeli occupation of Palestine is illegal. The UN also recognizes Taiwan as part of China but the West continues to push for Taiwan's seccession (China yet again has proven to be the smarter party while the West has been subjected to global ridicule because the actions of the West are inconsistent in Ukraine as it made futile attempts to deny the democratic will of the people of Ukraine to secede/join Russia). The West likes to preach, lecture and dictate but it doesn't practice it's sermons.

Any declaration of independence by Taiwan (a province of China) would lay the groundwork for China to restore order by any means it chooses.
Every day, I pray to God and I thank God for Russia and China because a world with just the tyrannical crooked West would be unbearable for the colonized and oppressed.
Who are the colonized and oppressed?

Find out here

Colonialism is alive and well in Africa, but goes by many nice names

https://roape.net/2022/01/26/colonialism-is-alive-and-well-in-africa-but-goes-by-many-nice-names/

Sultan Mehmed II fulfilled the prophecy in the Quran concerning the conquest of Constantinople.

Vlad Dracula the bloodthirsty vampire and Constatine the vanquished emperor of Constantinople are losers, an attribute shared with Jewlensky and the West.

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by MenelikZayan23(m): 1:17am On Apr 26, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/trump-suggests-hell-skip-gop-194632600.html

I sell and make authentic herbs,sex supplement for both men and women
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Niageriaunite: 1:37am On Apr 26, 2023
🙂
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 26, 2023
RaptorX:
But he cannot avoid the presidential election debate with Biden, if he wins the Republican nomination.

It’s not constitutionally mandated. That’s way people fail to realize. Even independent candidates don’t go for debates and never disqualified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 26, 2023
godofuck231:
The smartest president in the history of America

When you call Trump smart, I can imagine your IQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Thegamingorca(m): 1:59am On Apr 26, 2023
nlfpmod:

Omoh. So this man fit reason logically and without malice like this. He is actually fxcking right about the rest of the candidates being losers. Rather than show up get ridiculed and give the opposition arsenal to use in discrediting you, don't show up at all.

His fight is with sleepy joe
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Gajagojo: 2:26am On Apr 26, 2023
taylor89:

You need an education
Oil at 1.5 million barrels a day @ $70 a barrel X365days a year =$38 billion a year total revenue
Nigeria operates a joint venture with the likes of Shell
Oil production in Nigeria costs $ 21-30 per barrel. One of the highest in the world
So in reality we are looking at revenue of about $16 billion a year.
Nigeria is a $500 billion economy
Crude oil is not as important as you like to believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by FBS: 2:29am On Apr 26, 2023
Na by force? lol grin
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by xevove2061: 2:57am On Apr 26, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
In united states of ajegunle abi? Audio usa. Mschew
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by deyplay: 2:58am On Apr 26, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:
Trump has learned his bitter lesson that silence is golden, Obi & Dati that were going from one debate to the other labored in vaingrin. Trump wants to use Tinubu style, BAT is the game master of politics cool. Go to the ants you sluggard, Trump has learned from BAT(the Obidients slayers)tongue. Trump wants to beat Biden and others and make them wail on national TV as Asiwaju did to PO & Atiku.
Meanwhile rat poisons, ropes, and lagoons should be put out of Obidence reach bcs of May 29 trauma wink
May u end like BAT
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Manboye: 3:13am On Apr 26, 2023
I thought there say this man is in prison?
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by YesDaddyTill203: 3:14am On Apr 26, 2023
xevove2061:

In united states of ajegunle abi? Audio usa. Mschew

No, it's in Biafuro IPOB jungle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by d142475: 3:41am On Apr 26, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

You think Biden will run? I bet he won't. The announcement was strategic. If he doesn't announce his run, they will treat him as a lame duck president and won't take him seriously (they'd be looking up to the next president). It won't be good for the Biden presidency and the United States if he is seen as a lame duck president a good two years before the end of his administration-in that two years, congress will drag their feet on his agenda. Again, I don't believe he will run.
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Nzogbu2012: 4:05am On Apr 26, 2023
taylor89:

Son of hater....i pity any Yoruba person close to. you because the hatred in your towards Yoruba people pass the serpent in the garden of Eden...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! / Tonga Hit By Tsunami After Underwater Volcano Erupts (Photos, Video) / Tennessee Floods: 15 Killed Including Twin Toddlers, More Than 30 Missing(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.