Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election (26378 Views)

Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by lexy2014: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2023
LegendHero:
Who debate help.

Since 1999 in Nigeria for example, we’ve been holding debates and politician promise heaven on earth only for them to renege on all of it when they get elected.

Even Biden won’t debate based on what we heard.

pls read the article very well. Trump said he might not participate in GOP debate before the primaries. GOP debate is a debate held among republican candidates before the primaries. it doesnt mean that he will not participate in the national debate against a democratic candidate
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by GoodCane: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2023
Aufbauh:

What a smart move!

Lol!
Rufai Oseni of AriseTV the baby journalist should go and pull out Trump for the debate.
Awon hypocrites & Ndi saner climes!

Oga shut up!

We thought we all agreed that Tinubu supporters hate trump so much with passion. And even prefers Biden to trump? Today the same set of Tinubu supporters who once hated trump are now hailing him. What later changed?
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Zerooffence: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2023
Dozie32:
He should come and bring Yeye Wole Soyinka because he's looking for whom to debate with him.
He's greater than the greatest Igbo man. grin
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by midehill(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2023
Baby stroller

For sale at 25k only.

Condition: It is in good condition.

Whatsapp or call: zero eight one seven zero zero zero five seven eight five

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by GoodCane: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Slurity:
I am sure you are among the people that drag Tinubu when he ignores debate during Nigeria campaigns prior to the election. Now your turning to agree with Trump

He didn't agree with trump oga.

Besides read trump's article Very well. Trump said he might not participate in GOP debate before the primaries. GOP debate is a debate held among republican candidates before the primaries. it doesnt mean that he will not participate in the national debate against a democratic candidate.

Trump was talking about republican debate (his party's debate) and not national debate against a democratic candidate. And Of course, can you now see the difference between trump and the drug lord? The drug ignored and discarded all the debates both his party debate, national debate against other candidates and even refused to grant interviews

1 Like

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Jerryherd: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2023
MrFly:
...and u think the whites reason like us.

All humans with brains reason similarly
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Jomonix: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2023
youngreezy:
Trump ma niqqa,the realest president America ever had not that White version of buhari called biden and that hoelosho vice president Kamala Harris,very useless set of people...Dem don spoil America finish..

Bros mind your language. USA isn't Nigeria
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by maintenant: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2023
shegzhkn:
Whether he debates those folks or not and ultimately gets the GOP nomination, he will be made completely irrelevant in Nov. 2024.
Wetin you sabi?

If Trump wins the Republican nomination, he will destroy Biden in the polls...

Americans have learned their lessons...dont give power to a weakling...
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by MrFly(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:

All humans with brains reason similarly
u are right, people like el rufai, ffk, festus keyamo, mc oluomo, lai muhammed and u reason similarly
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Jerryherd: 8:14am On Apr 26, 2023
MrFly:
u are right, people like el rufai, ffk, festus keyamo, mc oluomo, lai muhammed and u reason similarly

And that's why we are arguably richer than you
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Goodcitizen1: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2023
I’m so curious why Nigerians in Nigeria like this man child?!. It amazes me seeing and reading people’s comments about a man that hates your skin color. Very interesting indeed!!
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by MrFly(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:

And that's why we are arguably richer than you
maybe! through embezzlement of public funds.
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Dozie32(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2023
Zerooffence:

He's greater than the greatest Igbo man. grin

Lol grin he's just greater than your bigot ancestors . We and una no supposed dey de same country self.. dirty people.
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by thinkmoney(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2023
LegendHero:
Who debate help.

Since 1999 in Nigeria for example, we’ve been holding debates and politician promise heaven on earth only for them to renege on all of it when they get elected.

Even Biden won’t debate based on what we heard.

Debate is not about promises, it is an avenue for the people to analyze the intelligence of would be leaders
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by thinkmoney(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:
Trump has learned his bitter lesson that silence is golden, Obi & Dati that were going from one debate to the other labored in vaingrin. Trump wants to use Tinubu style, BAT is the game master of politics cool. Go to the ants you sluggard, Trump has learned from BAT(the Obidients slayers)tongue. Trump wants to beat Biden and others and make them wail on national TV as Asiwaju did to PO & Atiku.
Meanwhile rat poisons, ropes, and lagoons should be put out of Obidence reach bcs of May 29 trauma wink
Trump and Tinubu are example of leaders afraid to be turned inside out. They are egoistic leaders that have so much skeletons in their compound. Trump is having issues with tax and infidelity. He is afraid like Tinubu that a younger more impressive candidate will impress the populace through debate.
Confident and clean people embrace debates
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by prof22(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2023
You are definitely a thug
youngreezy:
Trump ma niqqa,the realest president America ever had not that White version of buhari called biden and that hoelosho vice president Kamala Harris,very useless set of people...Dem don spoil America finish..
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by prof22(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2023
Another sore loser...always looking for an excuse when they fail. Dude you either win or you lose...stop complaining..It's childish
Karleb:
If they don't do magomago, Trump's whopping that mannequin's ass.
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by prof22(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2023
Shit hole? the yeye people supporting him are as confused as him. The same people hailing him here wrote a letter to Biden recently...his foolish supporters full here..and the useless men of men who are business men feeding fat on their brainwashed fans.
stanluiz:
Trump is a very big clown.

The fool this that America is a third world shithole country in Africa that condone nonsense from politicians.

He has already lost the 2024 Us presidential election.

Congrats to Joe Biden!
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by youngreezy(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2023
Jomonix:

Bros mind your language. USA isn't Nigeria
I don talk wetin I wan talk senior man...if Biden no like am, make em go court
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by youngreezy(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2023
prof22:
You are definitely a thug
no, I'm an alpha,we say things as it is,no fvcks given
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by prof22(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2023
You didnt add idiot to it. Oya complete with and add a touch of Pablo...we love him like that. Your tears go full ocean ooo because ds one na long journey. Loser!
BaddestQueen:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by prof22(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2023
I guess Alphas send their brain on vacation then
youngreezy:
no, I'm an alpha,we say things as it is,no fvcks given
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by youngreezy(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2023
prof22:
I guess Alphas send their brain on vacation then
lol, insult all you like bro,I don talk wetin dey my mind....you no fit do anything
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by prof22(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2023
I nor even dey insult you...na cruise for me. The energy we take dey engage ourselves online dey fight, if we channel it into better things we go dey okay. You are entitled to your views and since you are alpha, you are always right in your view, and since it's your view. I respect you. I share a different opinion tho, because there is nothing christlike about the candidate you Christian's call God's candidate. His past is gory and ugly. Maybe the idea of christianity sef or even religion is a conspiracy too. It's all scam!
youngreezy:
lol, insult all you like bro,I don talk wetin dey my mind....you no fit do anything
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by ogmask: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Biden has my vote already. My wife and kids are also going to vote for Biden.

Congrats to you brother. Trump on the other hand hand stands for the truth, tho. At least a trump presidency will reduce school board influence on kids over their parents and we will see less of the rainbow madness called woke.
No BS please.
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by godofuck231: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2023
SARSCoV2:

When you call Trump smart, I can imagine your IQ
high 3 digit IQ , only an alpha recognise an alpha so go play with Peter obi of something, you guys are good at loosing
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by bukatyne(f): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2023
Thought he was facing some charges.

Is he contesting again?

Seems these people are learning from Africans; old men that should be dancing with their grandkids are coming out to contest again.
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by Gerard28: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2023
Karleb:
If they don't do magomago, Trump's whopping that mannequin's ass.

You think they are like us? See mouth like Magomago.

Trump will even lose more terribly to Biden this Time than the First time
Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by LegendHero(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2023
thinkmoney:

Debate is not about promises, it is an avenue for the people to analyze the intelligence of would be leaders

Being able to debate do not translate to intelligence to govern.

1 Like

Re: Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election by LegendHero(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2023
lexy2014:

pls read the article very well. Trump said he might not participate in GOP debate before the primaries. GOP debate is a debate held among republican candidates before the primaries. it doesnt mean that he will not participate in the national debate against a democratic candidate

Just dey play.

He won’t still participate in general debate. Biden already said he won’t participate in debate too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! / Tonga Hit By Tsunami After Underwater Volcano Erupts (Photos, Video) / Tennessee Floods: 15 Killed Including Twin Toddlers, More Than 30 Missing(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.