Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK (1700 Views)

Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church / I Enjoy Sucking – Says Man, 28, Arrested For Forcing Dick Into Mouth Of Girl, 14 / Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK by KellyEyimofe: 12:03am On Apr 26, 2023
Crime and consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK by GeneraIDitari: 1:03am On Apr 26, 2023
Tinubu is his role model

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Another one drowns the country!

He will blame the Nigerian government, as that’s what all fraudsters and traffickers do.

Put them in working society, they can never leave crime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK by mysticwarrior(m): 5:19am On Apr 26, 2023
But why always the men from the Western world? Saudi Arabia na them, Ireland na them, Mexico na them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK by 43Ronin: 5:19am On Apr 26, 2023
oladimeta. don't worry he will come back after his sentence to become president of the narco state
Re: Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK by RepoMan007: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2023
Another Nigeria governorship material making his bones in the UK underworld.
Re: Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK by Afamsi: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2023
David oladimeji 28.... Guinea man on my mind
Re: Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK by chynergy1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
abeg make una leave am oo. na
presidential material be dat. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK by Hungarriman: 6:36pm On May 03, 2023

(1) (Reply)

I Killed Her Because She Was Buying Used Clothes For Me! / End Of The Road For 3 'one Chance' Suspects In Abuja *viewer Discretion Advised / UNIBEN Lecturer Caught In The Act !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.