Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) (13022 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu / Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Alexiiydon: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2023
leogho:
When a man has paid his dues, he deserves elevation... You played your card diligently and smartly during the last election cycle.

I hope you will not forget the suffering masses in your exalted office like you did overseeing NDDC?
you’re foolish so when dem give him back the senatorial ticket them never pay am reach 🥶
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by KanuSE: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2023
leogho:
When a man has paid his dues, he deserves elevation... You played your card diligently and smartly during the last election cycle.

I hope you will not forget the suffering masses in your exalted office like you did overseeing NDDC?

As usual, pardon or overlook his maladministration and corrupt practices in NDDC... let's move on. grin

Nigerians and short memory are like bread and butter.

You guys are not ready yet. grin
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by KanuSE: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Stop the hating. Wish him all the best instead without doing the as usual wailing

You're one of the major problems of this country.

Corrupt people everywhere!
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Gbogbowa: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
Signed, Sealed and Delivered.

Every patriotic Nigerian knew that you will be the Next Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria the night you stepped down for our big brother and political father at the National convention/Presidential Primaries of our progressive party.

Tinubu's incoming administration is God's reply to decades of prayers for the prosperity of Nigeria.

A productive synergy between the legislature and executive is guaranteed as long as the leadership of the biggest senate in Africa is entrusted in Sen Akpabio's captaincy.

Let God'swill in the Senate be done through Akpabio!
Tinubu corrupt, Akpabio coruppt 90percent politician close to Tinubu are corrupt this govt if allow will be worst than Buhari govt
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by SEO2002: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2023
barbstee:

Olodo
dumb0
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Yves4real(f): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2023
It won't be easy with you being the Senate President and Oshiomhole not being given a good leadership position in the red chamber. Oshiomhole will so worry your life that he may stage a coup for your removal as SP. He likes to control everyone.
Maybe he has changed and now humble.

I still remember when he was the national chairman of APC and threatened to suspend Ngige, a federal minister. grin grin

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/07/23/breaking-if-presidency-condones-disrespect-i-will-not-oshiomhole-threatens-to-suspend-minister/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-+AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by KanuSE: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2023
YesDaddy1:
The same ouk DT supported a lawan (from north) over a tinubu (fellow southerner)?

The same orji kalu that garnered thousands of votes for himself (during d senatorial/presidential elections) but neglected his principal to his fate?

The same o.u.k that - apart from not working for the victory of tinubu (as can be seen from d results) - also sabotaged and voided his own vote for tinubu by 'mis-thumbprinting' on d presidential ballot paper?

If APC can't give it to akpabio or any loyal senator from d ss, then its better to take it north.
No sane person will open his eyes and let fly enter am.
cool

Tribalism over merit, yet again. grin

You guys ain't ready. smiley
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by KanuSE: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2023
StreetFight:
Godswill Akpabio is the next Senate President because that is God’s Will

Did you say 'God's Will'? undecided

Well...!
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by holocron: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2023
SARSCoV2:
I support such move!

The South-South needs to be compensated heavily.

If possible, Wike should be made minister of defence.

Supported. Sometimes out of evil, comes something good. Wike is a good man that uses evil methods to achieve his good aims. He is in order, after all, we have it on the authority of Italian philosopher Machiavelli that "...the end justifies the means"
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by MadarasBlade(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2023
incandescentena:
You and Akapabio are not serious human beings. What does his dues have to do with the average Nigerian?

I mean, these people are very dumb.

On one hand, they say politics is a game, not minding politicians with good intentions, on the other hand, they want a trickster to have the masses at heart, isn't that foolishness?
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by YesDaddy1: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2023
No sir!
Loyalty over tribalism!
cool

KanuSE:

Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Tareq1105: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2023
Paperwhite:
This is the shameless criminal being groomed to become Senate President? And a drug baron as President with a well known BH terrorist as VP? Nigeria has never had it this low.

Every one of them are bad except you.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by helinues: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2023
KanuSE:

You're one of the major problems of this country.

Corrupt people everywhere!

Ordinary your moniker name gave you out.

Enemies of Nigeria are advised to keep mute cos they know nada
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by YesDaddy1: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2023
''On the ballot paper which he showcased, it can be clearly seen that his thumbprint had crossed the line intended for the party of choice, which according to INEC's rules, renders the vote invalid.''

https://www.skabash.com/2023-elections-orji-uzor-kalu-elicits-mixed-reactions-after-displaying-void-ballot-paper-for-tinubu/#:~:text=On%20the%20ballot%20paper%20which,rules%2C%20renders%20the%20vote%20invalid.

Emyzoloye5:

That wasn't a void vote

All the same, congrats to SP Akpabio in addy

Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by hafeeanubasy: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2023
Paperwhite:
This is the shameless criminal being groomed to become Senate President? And a drug baron as President with a well known BH terrorist as VP? Nigeria has never had it this low.
Who will be senate president under PETER OBI?
Doyin okupe or babachir Lawal? 😆
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Tareq1105: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2023
incandescentena:
You and Akapabio are not serious human beings. What does his dues have to do with the average Nigerian?

If you were Tinubu, would you support someone who doesn't like you or support you to become president?

South East are responsible for whatever would happen on June 13th. They always vote wrongly though this time it's bcoz of their own son, Obi. It's understandable and I think the zone should be pardoned.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by fidelmarshal199: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2023
YesDaddy1:
The same ouk DT supported a lawan (from north) over a tinubu (fellow southerner)?

The same orji kalu that garnered thousands of votes for himself (during d senatorial/presidential elections) but neglected his principal to his fate?

The same o.u.k that - apart from not working for the victory of tinubu (as can be seen from d results) - also sabotaged and voided his own vote for tinubu by 'mis-thumbprinting' on d presidential ballot paper?

If APC can't give it to akpabio or any loyal senator from d ss, then its better to take it north.
No sane person will open his eyes and let fly enter am.
cool

How is that a void vote?
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Tareq1105: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2023
KanuSE:

It's not tribalism over merit but national interest.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by RomanGreen: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2023
SARSCoV2:
I support such move!

The South-South needs to be compensated heavily.

If possible, [/b]Wike should be made minister of defence[b].

Oh yeah because he helped APC rig Rivers while Irev is showing Labor party won it...let's continue rewarding criminals and also expect the country to be better. Common sense is not common after all
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Xkale1996(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
Signed, Sealed and Delivered.

Every patriotic Nigerian knew that you will be the Next Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria the night you stepped down for our big brother and political father at the National convention/Presidential Primaries of our progressive party.

Tinubu's incoming administration is God's reply to decades of prayers for the prosperity of Nigeria.

A productive synergy between the legislature and executive is guaranteed as long as the leadership of the biggest senate in Africa is entrusted in Sen Akpabio's captaincy.

Let God'swill in the Senate be done through Akpabio!
what did he do for APC
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by MultiDot: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2023
I am just imagining what Nigeria will become under a DRUG LORD as President, a Terrorist as Vice, a Corrupt Man as the Senate President, a man that sits in a wheel chair in disguise to meet an INEC selected President outside the shores of Nigeria as a Chief Justice. Ever wonder why NDDC is no longer doing projects, its because Akpabio is at its helm. Nigeria is truly in a more serious mess.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6wdu17Lqg
yes it is. Godswill Akpabio for SP.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2023
Paperwhite:
the one you had a corruption fighter as a president and a professor as a VP, what was the result?
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by GeneralPula: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

In terms of Governance, Peter Obi was mediocre. Akpabio was the best Governor of their time.

Education in Akwa Ibom State was free!
WAEC/ NECO in Akwa Ibom State was free.
He completed the State's Airport.
Gave the state one of the best sports complex in Africa and the finest in Nigeria modelled after Allianz arena.
When Akpabio left, the road network in Akwa Ibom State was only second to Abuja.
He sponsored a policy to bring back his people stuck in demeaning and exploitative servitude away from home.
His flyover commissioning spree is only second to Wike of Rivers State.

I can go on and on.

What did incorruptible Pandora Obidîot do?

He saved Anambra's money in Fidelity bank chaired by him to make profit from it and invested the State's funds in a Brewery controlled by his family. Goes on interview to brag about it.

It's like saying "I put the money my parents gave me to take care of my siblings in my fixed account that is giving me interest while my siblings cannot pay their school fees now."

It's called conflict of interest and it's in the same umbrella as embezzlement, nepotism and misappropriation of funds.

Seems you’re new on here bro. You’re probably from Akwa Ibom?

You’re engaging a pathetic soul. Supporters of 3rd class failure are deluded beyond redemption..

Never take them serious. They’re less significant!
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by famology(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Almakura is not senator elect. He was defeated by the sdp man. TVC can mess up!

By the way, it's obvious now that APC have settled for akpabio as SP and barau jubrin as DSP. it's very clear.

SS gets SP
NW gets DSP

Speaker will most likely go to north central. While deputy speaker will go to south east.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by PassingShot(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2023
Paperwhite:
See sweet tears of a supporter of a defeated and deported criminal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Corridon: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2023
GeneralPula:

Seems you’re new on here bro. You’re probably from Akwa Ibom?

You’re engaging a pathetic soul. Supporters of 3rd class failure are deluded beyond redemption..

Never take them serious. They’re less significant!
Just shut up this mannerless punk. A 3rd class failure yet he is bigger than all your family combined.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by GeneralPula: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2023
KanuSE:

Tribalism over merit... CONTINUE grin
It’s tribalism that made Igbos vote for Lamba Nanu..

A complete Anambra disaster..
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by GeneralPula: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Corridon:
Just shut up this mannerless punk. A 3rd class failure yet he is bigger than all your family combined.
What’s is Big about Lamba Nanu?
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Corridon: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2023
GeneralPula:

What’s is Big about Lamba Nanu?
Sharap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NRC Successfully Connects Ph-enugu Rail Line, Train Move 1st Time In 12 Years / Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Using Bots To Attack PDP Members On Twitter / Delta: Eddy Ogidi-Gbegbaje Used ₦52.6 Million To Buy Microphones In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.