Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) (13053 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu / Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Goldymafia: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Sharatan:
Is it not this same Akpabio? Chai.. Senator Godswill Akpabio, the criminal. a former governor of Awka Ibom state and minister of Niger Delta affairs, who was involved in diversion of state funds up to the tune of N100 billion during his tenure as governor of the oil rich state; He was also involved in a N40 billion fraud in the Niger Delta development commission.

The APC is just a party made up of looters and embezzlers of public funds.
In my next life I’ll be happier as a Namibian or Ghanaian..
pls tell me one governor apart from Donald duke that worked more than akpabio....am not a fan of APC but truth be told akpabio delivered for akwa-ibom as governor...till tomoro he has the love of the people of akwa-ibom...if only okowa work and steal he people go respect am....put respect to that name akpabio

1 Like

Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Sharatan(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Goldymafia:
pls tell me one governor apart from Donald duke that worked more than akpabio....am not a fan of APC but truth be told akpabio delivered for akwa-ibom as governor...till tomoro he has the love of the people of akwa-ibom...if only okowa work and steal he people go respect am....put respect to that name akpabio

This is just how they want us to think. Like they’re doing us a favor. smh
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by awa(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Orji Uzo Kalu you hear am
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by sageb: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by ufotunang: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
SARSCoV2:
I support such move!

The South-South needs to be compensated heavily.

If possible, Wike should be made minister of defence.
. Then how will it benefit the south south people..in terms of giving a better life and living to the South South people...to reduce poverty, hunger, hardship, unemployment ,inflation in the south south region and for the good of the people .I am just asking
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by ufotunang: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ok but do not be a rubber stamp Senate president like Ahmed lawan
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by casualobserver: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Senate presidency should go to SS

1 Like

Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by casualobserver: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
awa:
Orji Uzo Kalu you hear am

Nothing wrong with Kalu contesting for the presidency but when he dropped out, he campaigned against Tinubu and against southern presidency. He wasnt loyal to the end, he doesn’t deserve SP. . Ordinarily he should have had a very strong case for SP but he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

1 Like

Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by candygist: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
aariwa:
Good for you as you are focusing on milking resources at detriment of the poor and calling it politics while some poverty stricken agbados waste their time online in support . We sane Nigerians want good governance instead of the structure of poverty these career politicians represent and which is the evil structure Peter Obi wants to dismantle for Nigeria to have freedom because these career politicians can never build powers stations, refineries or create jobs to make Nigeria better even in the next 50 years

Start that good governance from your local govt and councilor men in your Village first and let it spread to the national level.
You get ?
Let's start it from local.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Diligent1(f): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
SARSCoV2:
I support such move!

The South-South needs to be compensated heavily.

If possible, Wike should be made minister of defence.
If Wike is made minister of Defense, everybody will sit up
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Reference(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
Goldymafia:

What is this concept of 'he worked' as an excuse for harbouring morally unfit people in the corridors of power. Where else in this world is this the standard of living. And how can you determine the level of work viz the resources at his disposal. Is this not what the rest of Nigeria has accused the south-south people of. The discordance between resources and deliverables...?

But that is not even the premise of his undesirability. The fact is that he has been accused of mismanaging funds in every position of significance he has held in this dispensation. What is the guarantee that these allegations will not continue in the more critical office he seeks and what is the guarantee he will not be blackmailed by those seeking to hurt the country and its citizens on account of this.

The reason why countries where the rule of law persists do not accept such things is simply for the security of the establishments these leaders command. He can compromise his duties, leak official secrets, sabotage processes if he is threatened with arrest and prosecution, leaks and embarrassment while in his official capacity.

Finally, I will like to ask you. Can you employ such a person in your private business.
Can you employ a person with a police case bordering on fraud or theft no matter what is written on his Resume....?
Especially when such allegations are in the public domain.
Can you trust such a person with the third command in your establishment.

We know the reality of Nigeria today, that there are practically no leading figures of any personal credibility but there are some things so blatant that you simply cannot ignore them and then offer a prayer of hope. You yourself will know that no one will answer such prayers.
This one is too blatant.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
YesDaddy1:

https://www.skabash.com/2023-elections-orji-uzor-kalu-elicits-mixed-reactions-after-displaying-void-ballot-paper-for-tinubu/#:~:text=On%20the%20ballot%20paper%20which,rules%2C%20renders%20the%20vote%20invalid.

Oga that's not a void vote cus most of the ink was applied on the APC collum

Read the INEC voter guildline, and stop arguing shit
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by atobs4real(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Paperwhite:
This is the shameless criminal being groomed to become Senate President? And a drug baron as President with a well known BH terrorist as VP? Nigeria has never had it this low.
eeyaaaaaaaa... you can die in pain due to the they stand
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by YesDaddy1: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
''.......and ye shall know d truth, and d truth shall set u free!''

Ngwanu, sin no more brethren!
cool
Emyzoloye5:

Oga that's not a void vote cus most of the ink was applied on the APC collum

Read the INEC voter guildline, and stop arguing shit

fidelmarshal199:

How is that a void vote?

https://www.icirnigeria.org/2023-general-election-what-you-should-know-about-invalid-vote/

Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by fidelmarshal199: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
YesDaddy1:
''.......and ye shall know d truth, and d truth shall set u free!''

Ngwanu, sin no more brethren!
cool

https://www.icirnigeria.org/2023-general-election-what-you-should-know-about-invalid-vote/

It's a valid vote. Seek for knowledge

Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by YesDaddy1: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
It is said that the most difficult person to convince of being in d wrong is an obstinate educated illiterate. wink
I'm giving u credible sources but ur own 'sauce' na twitter. Shebi u see ur life for busstop now.
Ndi-obidients sef. grin

I will give another credible source:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/pictorials-top-6-reasons-a-ballot-paper-can-be-rejected-as-an-invalid-vote/

fidelmarshal199:

Ngwa, regardezzzzz...

Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by YesDaddy1: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
If u are too local to understand, ngwa, see as den dey do am 4 Yankee:

https://www.google.com/search?q=valid%20votes%20pictorials&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:Cf9YW-URWng0YQcuzG8ZqPRpsgIMCgIIABABOgQIABAAwAIA&client=ms-android-vivo&hl=en-US&sa=X&ved=0CBIQuIIBahcKEwjI8fO3-8f-AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQBQ&biw=360&bih=562#imgrc=Qq1VoxEpNvkx3M&lnspr=W10=

fidelmarshal199:

Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by fidelmarshal199: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
YesDaddy1:
It is said that the most difficult person to convince of being in d wrong is an obstinate educated illiterate. wink
I'm giving u credible sources but ur own 'sauce' na twitter. Shebi u see ur life for busstop now.
Ndi-obidients sef. grin

I will give another credible source:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/pictorials-top-6-reasons-a-ballot-paper-can-be-rejected-as-an-invalid-vote/

Ngwa, regardezzzzz...

The screenshot I sent to you is from INEC 2023 manual. So that's the judge of the election and not US methods.

The first pic is the correct ballot while the second is the wrong ballot paper

I served as a SPO and that was the information we dispelled to the presiding officers. This is gonna be my last reply to you

Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Otokpafacts: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
You're not a bad man but, the position of the sp is best for South East in honour of equity and fairness.
Thank you.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by YesDaddy1: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
I've given u 3 separate sources which are verifiable (including an american source).
Ngwa, show me ur 'inec sauce'.
Las-las, u direct me to twitter where u copied d image from.
Dhurr!
cool

fidelmarshal199:

The screenshot I sent to you is from INEC 2023 manual. So that's the judge of the election and not US methods.

The first pic is the correct ballot while the second is the wrong ballot paper

I served as a SPO and that was the information we dispelled to the presiding officers. This is gonna be my last reply to you
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by YesDaddy1: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Is se and ss no longer 'one' again ni?
U shd be happy 4 ur ss blodas nah since u r both d same!
cool
Otokpafacts:
You're not a bad man but, the position of the sp is best for South East in honour of equity and fairness.
Thank you.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Tom1960: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Let God's will be done.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
prof22:
How e take concern you? Na only winners fit put mouth for this discussion, others are irrelevant.
Smiling, lol, you are so dumb. Spit.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by prof22(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
See this bastard. You are insane. Frustration will eventually push you to end it ..just go sniper yourself
Caramia2020:

Smiling, lol, you are so dumb. Spit.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
prof22:
See this bastard. You are insane. Frustration will eventually push you to end it ..just go sniper yourself
How can a born throwaway like u call someone who is a legitimate offspring bastard? You are frustrated that's y u think everyone is like u. Please make use of the lagoon.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by prof22(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
grin grin legitimate kill you there..do you even bother to know your worthless serial rapist father history look like? So you can call yourself a legitimate child..product of a quickie...have you noticed where that your deformity comes from? It's as a result of the concoction your mama with that dirty nyash used to get rid of you. Now see your life today. Miserable ! Have you noticed you dont look like your siblings? No pedigree in that your home, all of una na product of contributive sperm...they all came from different donors...like a thrift. Get a sniper plsssss
Caramia2020:

How can a born throwaway like u call someone who is a legitimate offspring bastard? You are frustrated that's y u think everyone is like u. Please make use of the lagoon.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
prof22:
grin grin legitimate kill you there..do you even bother to know your worthless serial rapist father history look like? So you can call yourself a legitimate child..product of a quickie...have you noticed where that your deformity comes from? It's as a result of the concoction your mama with that dirty nyash used to get rid of you. Now see your life today. Miserable ! Have you noticed you dont look like your siblings? No pedigree in that your home, all of una na product of contributive sperm...they all came from different donors...like a thrift. Get a sniper plsssss
Eya, so u are mentally sub normal? Smiling
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Akungitit: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Everything good will always come to the SS because we've always been smarter than the SE in politics. I can assure you that after Tinubu's tenure and the North's tenure the SS will produce the president of Nigeria again in 2039.
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by prof22(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
grin
Caramia2020:

Eya, so u are mentally sub normal? Smiling
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by Goldymafia: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2023
Reference:

What is this concept of 'he worked' as an excuse for harbouring morally unfit people in the corridors of power. Where else in this world is this the standard of living. And how can you determine the level of work viz the resources at his disposal. Is this not what the rest of Nigeria has accused the south-south people of. The discordance between resources and deliverables...?

But that is not even the premise of his undesirability. The fact is that he has been accused of mismanaging funds in every position of significance he has held in this dispensation. What is the guarantee that these allegations will not continue in the more critical office he seeks and what is the guarantee he will not be blackmailed by those seeking to hurt the country and its citizens on account of this.

The reason why countries where the rule of law persists do not accept such things is simply for the security of the establishments these leaders command. He can compromise his duties, leak official secrets, sabotage processes if he is threatened with arrest and prosecution, leaks and embarrassment while in his official capacity.

Finally, I will like to ask you. Can you employ such a person in your private business.
Can you employ a person with a police case bordering on fraud or theft no matter what is written on his Resume....?
Especially when such allegations are in the public domain.
Can you trust such a person with the third command in your establishment.

We know the reality of Nigeria today, that there are practically no leading figures of any personal credibility but there are some things so blatant that you simply cannot ignore them and then offer a prayer of hope. You yourself will know that no one will answer such prayers.
This one is too blatant.
as he being found guilty of any accusations you just brought out ...as the state sue him for misappropriation of funds...as he being found guilty
Re: I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) by RenaissanceGuy: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2023
Paperwhite:
This is the shameless criminal being groomed to become Senate President? And a drug baron as President with a well known BH terrorist as VP? Nigeria has never had it this low.
Racoon, you need help. You're too bitter and.... .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki / Firms’ Failure To Remit 1% Profit To NYSC Fund Attracts Jail Term / Orji Kalu Begs Aggrieved APC Members In Abia, Says APC The South East's Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.