Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Much Wealth Can Sustain A Person For A Lifetime - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Wealth Can Sustain A Person For A Lifetime (338 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / What Habits Did You See In Your Father That You Are Determined To Sustain? / My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Wealth Can Sustain A Person For A Lifetime by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 26, 2023
How much money is enough to satisfy you?
Re: How Much Wealth Can Sustain A Person For A Lifetime by Ever8090: 6:42am On Apr 26, 2023
Happiness, peace of mind and good health is what can sustain you for a life time not wealth.. I know a lot of people who dwells in typical villages with no electricity or technology, just their farm land but their comfort can't be compared to that of the richest person on earth.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Wealth Can Sustain A Person For A Lifetime by Nice2023(m): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2023
If u have #200,000,000 Nigerian naira.

U are good to go. This is because if u invest it at 10%,u are sure of getting say 20million yearly,the yield can sustain u from the age of 40 upwards.

U don't need too much like the politicians do,at least a modest lifestyle of about #1.6million per month is good enough.
Re: How Much Wealth Can Sustain A Person For A Lifetime by frozen70(f): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2023
Ayo13945:
How much money is enough to satisfy you?

There is nothing on earth that can satisfy a man except good family

No matter a man's wealth, with no Happy family the wealth will not be enjoyed

Yes is good to have that wealth, however as we progress in life, we expect the volume of or wealth to increase so that it can match our status

In a nut shell, make more wealth if you can and balance it up with a lovely family and you will watch the wealth increasing daily
Re: How Much Wealth Can Sustain A Person For A Lifetime by wunmi590(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2023

No amount is enough, because as you grow and the world evolved, things changed and needs get increasing and high cost of things will/might hamper the money you have...

That's why you see that people like dangote, otedola, with the amount they have, they are still never satisfy 😌
Re: How Much Wealth Can Sustain A Person For A Lifetime by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nice2023:
If u have #200,000,000 Nigerian naira.

U are good to go. This is because if u invest it at 10%,u are sure of getting say 20million yearly,the yield can sustain u from the age of 40 upwards.

U don't need too much like the politicians do,at least a modest lifestyle of about #1.6million per month is good enough.

Nice idea.

You can invest it in real estate, you'll keep living large to death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Wealth Can Sustain A Person For A Lifetime by Nice2023(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:

Nice idea.

You can invest it in real estate, you'll keep living large to death

But are u sure it would be enough for u?as I saw that ur name...guy na 400 million u go need oh.

I love swollen what??
Re: How Much Wealth Can Sustain A Person For A Lifetime by zed7: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
Contentment is a great gift. Money will never be enough for a man who is never contented.
I don't know about others, but I consider 150m a decent amount.
Re: How Much Wealth Can Sustain A Person For A Lifetime by RepoMan007: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
If same question had been asked 15 or 25 years ago and one had said N25m, it would have sounded smart, but how much can that do for you today and how much do you think it can do in 15 or 25 years time.

Wealth is about things and not money. Things meet needs and so placing a number on your need at any point in time is risky.

(1) (Reply)

Wealth And Royalty Make Polygamy Easier - Nigerian Lawyer Says / Hello Nairalanders / Unrepentant Female Stripper Shares Her Uncut Video On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.