Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,631 members, 7,861,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

This Is For "About To Marry" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is For "About To Marry" (448 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For "About To Marry" by meedoLock(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2023
Have you thought of these important factors to start up a family?

Can you have all of these in your partner to be?

Do you have give importance to them?

Above all, did our parents prioritize these to their marriage, yet they have the most fruitful and longer marriages of all time compare to the short lived ones we have now...

Those are my views.....

Let's have you...

Here are tests/ exams you should do before you sign your marriage certificate.

1. Mental State Exam
2. HIV
3. Hepatitis B/C
4. STI Screening
5. Blood group and Rhesus factor
6. Fertility profile
7. Chronic medical conditions
8. Sickling Test

Re: This Is For "About To Marry" by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2023
This is important even before starting a relationship, the rate at which diseases are spreading these days is scary. You'll just be careful with your life and somebody's careless son will come and dash you disease. Lailai. I pity people who jump into relationship and start doing things. Ewww

2 Likes

Re: This Is For "About To Marry" by anthonyuncle(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2023
these tests are very important even at the start of dating.

it is a pity that most educated persons neglect this.

I think bank account test should be added to the list grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is For "About To Marry" by meedoLock(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is important even before starting a relationship, the rate at which diseases are spreading these days is scary. You'll just be careful with your life and somebody's careless son will come and dash you disease. Lailai. I pity people who jump into relationship and start doing things. Ewww

Truth. But you need to balance your submission o. Remember it's not only somebody's son that can effect the diseases, someone daughters too can blindly infect his Bobo out of love.
Re: This Is For "About To Marry" by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2023
meedoLock:

Truth. But you need to balance your submission o. Remember it's not only somebody's son that can effect the diseases, someone daughters too can blindly infect his Bobo out of love.
Somebody's son spread it more you'll agree with me on this

1 Like

Re: This Is For "About To Marry" by meedoLock(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Somebody's son spread it more you'll agree with me on this

Nah! I won't, expect you have a verifiable facts to back that up. undecided
Re: This Is For "About To Marry" by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is important even before starting a relationship, the rate at which diseases are spreading these days is scary. You'll just be careful with your life and somebody's careless daughter willl come and dash you disease. Lailai. I pity people who jump into relationship and start doing things. Ewww

Ladies harbor diseases much more than men some won’t show any signs in the woman but when a man have sex with them he is done for

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Self Acclaimed Kenya Jesus Released From Jail! / Brand New Table Top Binatone Oven And Grill Sold / Anyone With 43" Samsung Or Lg Led Tv For Sale..holla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.