Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee (59807 Views)

SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by simfrost90210: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2023
Ijaya123:

I can see you’re in pains. 8 years is long boy.

.., and that 8 years under "Jaga" is "Banned"
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by forexprophet(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2023
No matter what.... He is better than your miserable father

N3TRAL:
The sore loser will not attend the occasion.

However, I don't like the committee's idea of inviting the offshore accounts thief. It's not inclusion.

A national disgrace who was deported from the UK should not grace such noble event.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by starz100: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2023
Come again please
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Bobloco: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2023
Ijaya123:

And you’re already on that path for the next 8 years. Only bitterness and tears await you if you don’t change your way.

8 years is long boy.

16 years will be longer man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by MadarasBlade(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

However, I don't like the committee's idea of inviting the offshore accounts thief. It's not inclusion.

A national disgrace who was deported from the UK should not grace such noble event.

You're a failure. Such a dunce

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2023
Mumu grin, Tinubu who isn't sure if his certificate would last. grin
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by hafeeanubasy: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2023
Bobloco:
Peter Obi has risen to become the biggest political figure in present day Nigeria.

He didn't earn it through criminal state capture, he didn't earn it by being a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker, he did not earn it by building a conduit pipe from the state government purse to his personal company, he didn't achieve it by making his wife a perpetual senator of federal republic of Nigeria.

He earned it by sheer hardwork, integrity, compassion and commitment

The only individual whose words tremble the very foundation of the APC, Tinubu and his supporters to the extent that they usually scamper for safety

H3 came miserable 3rd! 😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Bobloco: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

H3 came miserable 3rd! 😆

With lawful votes but when rigged votes are deducted from what ever the APC candidate got, Tinubu will find itself a distant miserable fourth position
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by onuman: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2023
Invitation to a vibrant, young, and untainted young man who won presidential election to attend the inauguration of an old, sick and tainted man at the departure lounge, for inauguration as president.

Nigeria among the laughing stock list of countries.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Truthshscrazy: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
What's the big deal if Peter Obi honour the invitation
Very Easy to put otapiapia in assigned designated specified seat 101
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Truthshscrazy: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2023
sukkot:
I did not know that the Jagaban is a card carrying member of the pepper dem geng
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Truthshscrazy: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2023
chudez0147:
You just open your big mouth wide and start talking jagons . Can you achieve what he has achieved? Or can anybody in your generation??
Comrade Reduce the vawulence grin
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2023
CSTRR:

Love indeed.

You love that he is yoruba like you, or you love his religion.

Nobody that voted for tinubu will hand over his/her business to him to run.
Nobody.

I spoke to one yoruba idiot in my place of work supporting tinubu like a mofo.

I asked him if tinubu was not Yoruba, would he support him?

The guy told me No.
This is a conc tinubu supporter, following a crook because of ethnicity.

That is the story of all tinubu supporters.
Ethnic or religious support.

No wonder the campaign slogan of tinubu was yoruba lo kan.
A Christian from Kogi state.
See, is not every one into tribalism please. I know many of my friends in Rivers state, that voted for Tinubu with force. Hey get over your religious and tribalism sickness.

Tinubu is a man of his words and action, He is the best for that office especially this state Buhari put us into.
Tinubu will correct it.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by CaptainFM1: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2023
Hopium:
Lmao! My prediction is happening. cheesy

There's no druggie in the picture.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by plaindealer: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2023
See serious sub...

Asiwaju said, look here Pandora, we know you still dey run all over the place with useless petitions and meaningless tribunal, but we go invite you to the inauguration to see and hear Asiwaju take the oath of office while you cry inside, but no worry, we go serve you rice and chicken chop...

Pandora don suffer..

cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by IykeTheArtist: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2023
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/25/breaking-presidential-inaugural-committee-sends-peter-obi-invite-tinubus-inauguration

His name is Gregory and not Geoffery. They couldn't even get that right. Something so simple

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by benjsniper33: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2023
Bobloco:
Peter Obi has risen to become the biggest political figure in present day Nigeria.

He didn't earn it through criminal state capture, he didn't earn it by being a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker, he did not earn it by building a conduit pipe from the state government purse to his personal company, he didn't achieve it by making his wife a perpetual senator of federal republic of Nigeria.

The only individual whose words tremble the very foundation of the APC, Tinubu and his supporters to the extent that they usually scamper for safety

Hmm.. I understand you ..

And yes you're right that's why Anambra is like New-york & Obi made it so..

To some people, it's mentally soothing to keep up the "Illusion of Grandeur" as a way to psycho themselves off the reality of defeat..

The initial Obidient hysteria is fast waning into obscurity..

Congratulations you're successfully at stage 2 of the Kubler-Ross Grief cycle ... The "Rascals" are happy for you grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by merits(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2023
Hopium:
Lmao! My prediction is happening. cheesy

Ameena ya Allah 🤲
Ase gun.

Fake stupid religion bigot 🔥.He will peep tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Kasamadupe1: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2023
Bobloco:

Bala blu, blu blu buluba
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by iReddington: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by chariiks(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

How about your mandate thief or lier
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Fira09(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2023
I don't think that's the middle of name of PO.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

noble event indeed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by GiftofLove05: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2023
Fira09:
I don't think that's the middle of name of PO.

You're doing very well.

I hope you will be online 24/7?

We'll see how much each other will both be reduced to

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by AutoConsult: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:
Fools!

Obi will be busy doing more important things on the 29th rather than attend the inauguration of a mandate thief.

If there’s nothing else for Obi to do that day, he would rather bang Margret from morning to night than attend rubbish.

Ndi ala!
See the way you are disrespecting your messiah.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Ashley86400: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2023
JDistribute:

Think of your state governors screwing your state, APC machinery does not tell governors what to do with the allocation they receive.

I’m a Lagosian so I guess you would be talking about Sanwo Olu.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Fira09(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2023
GiftofLove05:

You're doing very well.

I hope you will be online 24/7?

We'll see how much each other will both be reduced to
I didn't attack you though, I was just curious.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Doggedfighter, I love the moniker.

Meanwhile, no wickedness in politics, minority always have the say but majority have their ways.

Obi is not coming close to Also rock, you all Should know that fact
doggedfighter:
They're being mischievous.

And they know it.

But in all, I trust Peter Obi's judgement in handling acts of mischief and rascality.

Wickedness will never win nor have the last laugh !!
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2023
Ashley86400:

I’m a Lagosian so I guess you would be talking about Sanwo Olu.
Well he is doing good, better than most of all the other governors. Lagos is the only working state in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Bobloco: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2023
benjsniper33:

Hmm.. I understand you ..

And yes you're right that's why Anambra is like New-york & Obi made it so..

To some people, it's mentally soothing to keep up the "Illusion of Grandeur" as a way to psycho themselves off the reality of defeat..

The initial Obidient hysteria is fast waning into obscurity..

Congratulations you're successfully at stage 2 of the Kubler-Ross Grief cycle ... The "Rascals" are happy for you grin cheesy

I know you are posting from a brain induced substance supplied by the drug lord
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Omodua(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Your Drug ,Lord is not a disgrace but a pious and civil man is a
Disgrace?

Your Tinubu is interim President
-Elect.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by peterobi2: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2023
Apc are been stupid here, Obi will never attend such demonic inauguration, #podatti coming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. / 5 Nigerian Television Series That Held Us Spellbound This Decade / Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.