Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee (59821 Views)

SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bobloco:
Peter Obi has risen to become the biggest political figure in present day Nigeria.

He didn't earn it through criminal state capture, he didn't earn it by being a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker, he did not earn it by building a conduit pipe from the state government purse to his personal company, he didn't achieve it by making his wife a perpetual senator of federal republic of Nigeria.

He earned it by sheer hardwork, integrity, compassion and commitment

The only individual whose words tremble the very foundation of the APC, Tinubu and his supporters to the extent that they usually scamper for safety

You're a blatant lier, he's invited just for consolation
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
yinkus6750:
Sahara Reporters is been mischievous here.
They didn't sight Atikus invitation as a former No 2 citizen ?
Even if Sowore doesn't have an invite , cos his just an irrelevant political noisemaker.
Obis political status warrants him to be so honoured.
It's obvious he won't attend due to his stand that the selection was compromised.
Nothing changes if he doesn't attend, wetin concern us
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:
Fools!

Obi will be busy doing more important things on the 29th rather than attend the inauguration of a mandate thief.

If there’s nothing else for Obi to do that day, he would rather bang Margret from morning to night than attend rubbish.

Ndi ala!
Obi the banger!
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Bobloco: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
You're a blatant lier, he's invited just for consolation

What did I lie about
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Akungitit: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
A common deportee like Peter Gringory Obi should never be invited to such a high calibre event.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by seanwilliam(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
izunned:

So to your best of knowledge, that presidential election was free and fair? I keep wondering the type of people we have in this country.
so I’m the inec chairman ? Abi I’m the cjn ? Channel your frustration to the appropriate quarters
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by CursedOsuPigs: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2023
Bobloco:

I know you consumes what he supplies

Go collect your money back from your school. dem do carry you mugu. grin
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by CursedOsuPigs: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2023
Bobloco:

I know you consumes what he supplies

Go collect your money back from your school. dem do carry you mugu.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Bobloco: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Go collect your money back from your school. dem do carry you mugu.

You dey type for pigin English and d claim say you go school

You be serious fuul
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by IchakaNdiNso: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Very very Risky.
H.E Peter Obi’s appearance will take over the gathering.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by CursedOsuPigs: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bobloco:

You dey type for pigin English and d claim say you go school

You be serious fuul

That was for the unfortunate riffraff who sired you grin
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by Bobloco: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

That was for the unfortunate riffraff who sired you grin

You are equally an unfortunate riff raff

Fuul
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by hokafor(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
There is nothing I will not read here. So the witches and wizard are sleeping all this while the economy is going down in security is the order of the day.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee by oyatz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
doggedfighter:
They're being mischievous.

And they know it.

But in all, I trust Peter Obi's judgement in handling acts of mischief and rascality.

Wickedness will never win nor have the last laugh !!

Did you bother to read Peter Obi's petition at all?

Obi is not claiming the election, rather he is saying that Tinubu should be disqualified and APC's votes cancelled while he should be declared winner based on the remaining results or INEC should conduct another election in which Tinubu won't participate.

Peter Obi has no mandate to claim anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) / Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.