Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette (22471 Views)

Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) / Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss / Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by SwissMass: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2023
ghg
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by OloyeOfLagos: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2023
SwissMass:
No the bitterness they are showing is beyond that of Adebutu, the indignation and anguish is like that of biafra war defeat and Peter Obi's shameful immeasurable defeat, what concern igbos with Ogun state politics.
You need a new brain sir because the last time that I checked , Ogun state is part of Nigeria .

APC cannot survive without stealing mandate and soon, so many of the stolen mandate will be returned to the rightful winners and supporters of thieves like you will be put to shame . It's just a matter of little time .
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by backtovillage: 10:38am On Apr 26, 2023
Make Abiodun dey pack small small .

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by kunleiky(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2023
No need to beg.
Do what a man do
Foun f'oloun
Give the mandate owner his mandate
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by OloyeOfLagos: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
This razor gazette can lie for the whole world.

I pity the person behind it cos he would soon bite more that he he chew
Truth is bitter to you.. may truth work against you
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Flier: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2023
This Gasettng should be banned likewise Sahara reporters,they are just dissing out fake news here and there
How can a new paper come up with headline like this? It's wrong and should allow Tribunal to do their work
When you read illegally declared winner,you know they got paid to write this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by helinues: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2023
OloyeOfLagos:

Truth is bitter to you.. may truth work against you

Truth like ANAP poll bah?
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Menclothing: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2023
Ogun state winning margin is too slim and be be defeated in court but just like Osun Dapo can be lucky like Adeleke

This news agency Dey lie no one can beg anybody to stop election tribunal it’s done by party
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by backtovillage: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2023
ecolime:
Na waoh

Which state did APC win squarely apart from Benue?

People are just fed up of the demonic party.
In Ogun state presidential election APC won
But PDP won the gubernatorial election in the state.
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Jerryherd: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2023
Elders and leaders playing fatherly role
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by SwissMass: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2023
OloyeOfLagos:

You need a new brain sir because the last time that I checked , Ogun state is part of Nigeria .

APC cannot survive without stealing mandate and soon, so many of the stolen mandate will be returned to the rightful winners and supporters of thieves like you will be put to shame . It's just a matter of little time .
Ogun state is part of Nigeria, but phyno and flavour that are igbos cannot protest in Enugu, yet Akeredolu's wife from Imo state cannot contest for senate in Imo state, yet Bianca Ojukwu igbo was ridiculed in Anambra when she wanted to contest for senate , Pastor Kumuyi can't hold crusade in Abia because he is Yoruba, i didn't ask you to show me your parental deficiencies, I am sure you learn this unprovoked attack from your parents

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by CasNova: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2023
The lure of power is irrestitiale.
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by OloyeOfLagos: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2023
SwissMass:
Ogun state is part of Nigeria, but phyno and flavour that are igbos cannot protest in Enugu, yet Akeredolu's wife from Imo state cannot contest for senate in Imo state, yet Bianca Ojukwu igbo was ridiculed in Anambra when she wanted to contest for senate , Pastor Kumuyi can't hold crusade in Abia because he is Yoruba, i didn't ask you to show me your parental deficiencies, I am sure you learn this unprovoked attack from your parents
Your mother lied to you about all you've spewed here?

You supported Buhari , how has your life better than any Igbo man?

You're supporting Tinubu now and i bet it will still be the same .

I hope you parents have houses and lands in Lagos because soonest, una go still sell am las las to Igbo man πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
This razor gazette can lie for the whole world.

I pity the person behind it cos he would soon bite more that he he chew
All of you are expecting Tinubu to do worse than abacha. Hehehe... E go hot for am. Lagos is different from Abuja.
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by helinues: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
All of you are expecting Tinubu to do worse than abacha. Hehehe... E go hot for am. Lagos is different from Abuja.

Whatever, fake news, impersonating and unnecessary attacks on others must be tamed
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by rippa(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2023
Menclothing:
Ogun state winning margin is too slim and be be defeated in court but just like Osun Dapo can be lucky like Adeleke

This news agency Dey lie no one can beg anybody to stop election tribunal it’s done by party
you are new in politics.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Quality20(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2023
All d elected govnors shd emulate Abiodun so that they can easily govern n concentrate rather than being distracted by court cases n litigations
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Whatever, fake news, impersonating and unnecessary attacks on others must be tamed
You especially, check most of your comments, you expect Tinubu to do worse than Abacha. LoL..

It will not augur well for him
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Prenonjebose: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2023
Traditional rulers are helpless in the scheme of things with politicians.
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by helinues: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You especially, check most of your comments, you expect Tinubu to do worse than Abacha. LoL..

It will not augur well for him

When you have Eku ida in possession, that doesn't make you to misuse it at the same time that doesn't make you to be docile
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Nice2023(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2023
This is a country where most youths are supporting evil and the elders and traditional rulers are supporting the evil openly with integrity.

Kai,corruption destroys a nation faster than any known disease.
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by SwissMass: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2023
OloyeOfLagos:

Your mother lied to you about all you've spewed here?

You supported Buhari , how has your life better than any Igbo man?

You're supporting Tinubu now and i bet it will still be the same .

I hope you parents have houses and lands in Lagos because soonest, una go still sell am las las to Igbo man πŸ˜‚
😝😝😝😝 you think people share mother, no wonder you are running from pillar to post, your messiah that suppose to save you and your family members was defeated gruesomely, the hope of getting things of your parents rested on Peter Obi, now even Peter Obi is crying his life is in disarray, what happened to you and your family members' hope after Ashiwaju Bola Chukwuemeka Ahmed Tinubu the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land dropped your lord and savior Peter girigory Obi to distant third position 😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Iseoluwani: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Aside Ooni of Ife, most traditional rulers in Yorubaland no get level.

Imagine a little boy like Seyi Tinubu pulling the bear bear of a whole Oba of Lagos.

Alaafin of Oyo and ooni of Ife
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by OloyeOfLagos: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2023
SwissMass:
😝😝😝😝 you think people share mother, no wonder you are running from pillar to post, your messiah that suppose to save you and your family members was defeated gruesomely, the hope of getting things of your parents rested on Peter Obi, now even Peter Obi is crying his life is in disarray, what happened to you and your family members' hope after Ashiwaju Bola Chukwuemeka Ahmed Tinubu the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land dropped your lord and savior Peter girigory Obi to distant third position 😝😝😝😝😝😝
It took you almost an hour to reply to my very important questions because your empty brain couldn't process anything sensible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by lereinter(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2023
Beg him 😲
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Bluntemperor: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2023
Nigeriaaa1960:
And few others should follow

Be a Peace maker!
There is nothing wrong for the State to send emissaries to another well known personalities of the State to diffuse tensions due to the just concluded Elections.
Those fueling the crises should know better instead of instigating violence,for together we move!
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by ManOfMan: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2023
That's what Tinubu should have done. He should have gathered a high powered team of Kings including the King of England to beg Peter Obi to withdraw his election case instead of engaging his attack dogs to attack the guy on every occasion since after the election. They intensified their search for dirt on PO yet couldn't find a thing. They even threatened to imprison him. They asked him to leave the country and never come back. I asked for what reason?

Obi has kept quiet through all these knowing that he has a very strong case against both Tinubu and INEC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election : If We Lose In The Election, We Will Go Home And Rest - Amaechi / APC Primaries: Tinubu Ill Informed About Oshiomhole - Okorocha / Fani Kayode Reacts To Violence In Kano, Attacks APC Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.