Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Meet Miss Odum Nnena The Miss Eco International 1st Runner Up - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Miss Odum Nnena The Miss Eco International 1st Runner Up (305 Views)

Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals / Meet Miss Nigeria 2018 Contestants: Top Finalists (Photos) / Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Miss Odum Nnena The Miss Eco International 1st Runner Up by ecamzy: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2023
Odum Nnena is transforming into a fan favourite in the Nigerian modelling industry. And with her rising popularity grows her confidence to fulfil her big dream of becoming an internationally celebrated model

Odum Nnena, Is the last child of 4 children, a graduate of Nnamdi Azikwe university with a BSC in sociology/ Anthropology in Anambra State.

Odum Nnena's bright career has seen her take part in several pageant competitions, from local to international, enduring challenges while also making significant history and filling her cabinet with a litany of colourful awards as a Beauty Queen. She Hails From Awka South in Anambra state, Nigeria. Nnena is an entrepreneur, who loves traveling, cooking and is very particular about preserving personal hygiene.

On March 3rd, 2023, she represented Nigeria at Miss Eco International Pageant 2023 held in Egypt, where she emerged The 1st Runner Up of the Miss Eco International Pageant 9th Edition, Making Her the First Nigeria to Attain Such Hight At The Miss Eco International Pageant..

Nnena’s quest for the ultimate prize and international recognition pushed her to audition for the 2022 edition of the Nigeria Queen Pageant, finishing as the Nigeria Queen 1st Runner Up and slotting in as Nigeria’s representative at One of the Prestigious pageant competition, Miss Eco International Pageant (2023).

Recalling her experience during the preparation for the pageant, Odum Nnena fondly noted: “I feel somewhat nervous though extremely motivated to make the greatest impact for my country. I had several training from coaches in Nigeria and a few others across Africa before the Event.”

The beauty queen disclosed that she would focus on charity, mental health and girls’ education. She expressed determination to ensure that more awareness is created in this regard.

She said: “This is something that inspires me to want to do more for the society. I feel that when women and girls take up the space in society, they are given an opportunity to better themselves. Women do not usually get the same opportunities like the men, so I am here to stand as an inspiration to all the girls to enable them make a difference in the society.”

“Every day, you are a work in progress, no one is perfect, be confident in yourself, believe in yourself. You can achieve what you want to achieve by being determined. Impossible is nothing, work hard and with education and hard work, you will get there.

“We are humans and bound to make mistakes. Things can be hard sometimes, but try to give yourself positive affirmations always. Speak positive things to yourself and what you say happens most times,” Odum Nnena said.

Source Sun Newspaper
https://sunnewsonline.com/miss-odum-nnena-emerges-1st-runner-up-in-miss-eco-international/

(1) (Reply)

Gorgeous African Dresses For Women( Ankara) / Deep Wave VS Water Wave:difference Comparison / Each Have Retirement Plans Holding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.