Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends (669 Views)

My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults" / Adults Misunderstanding Kids' Questions. / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by rickyamos: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2023
As a young adult 26 years and above, do you still visit friends or people in their houses in circumstances that are not work or business related ?

Re: As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by rickyamos: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Discussion
Re: As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2023
That's what I do. Females though. Sex related
Re: As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by Whyzaid(f): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
I do but mainly during festive seasons
Re: As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by rickyamos: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:
That's what I do. Females though. Sex related

That is still business related
Re: As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by Divoc19(f): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Yes. I do. We do and plan fun things to do together to keep good memories
Re: As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by rickyamos: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
Divoc19:
Yes. I do. We do and plan fun things to do together to keep good memories

Nice to hear
Re: As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by rickyamos: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Whyzaid:
I do but mainly during festive seasons
Seems only females tend to keep in touch with friends constantly

1 Like

Re: As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by IyaTola: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
The friends you visits, do they also come visits you,If at these age you guys are not discussing business, you are worhtless friends
rickyamos:
As a young adult 26 years and above, do you still visit friends or people in their houses in circumstances that are not work or business related ?
Re: As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by IyaTola: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
rickyamos:

Seems only females tend to keep in touch with friends constantly
Lies
Re: As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by rickyamos: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaTola:
The friends you visits, do they also come visits you,If at these age you guys are not discussing business, you are worhtless friends

Your friends might not be in the same line of business and even if they are in the same line. It might be in different niches
Re: As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by poshestmina(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
I do , occasionally.
Re: As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by rickyamos: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
poshestmina:
I do , occasionally.

Very thoughtful of you. Do they not feel you could be a frenemy ?
Re: As Young Adults 26years And Above, Do You Still Visit Friends by poshestmina(f): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
rickyamos:

Very thoughtful of you. Do they not feel you could be a frenemy ?

No,I don't have new friends and I don't intend making new ones.
Friends in my circle knows ALL I can and can't do .

My 'latest ' friends are way back from Uni days ...We already shafted the poisonous Medlins .
so it's just a small group of women who genuinely look out ,look after each other , recommend, grow together and all.

We hardly see because we are in different places/countries and Life is keeping us apart but that once in awhile visits /Hangouts are PURE , satisfying and all.

If you have genuine people in your corner,do keep in touch with them ♥️.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should Your Children Be Telling You Thank You After Eating? / Why did you cheat on your spouse? / What Will U Do When Ur Girl Friend Belive People Saying Than Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.