Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

8 Countries You Can Be President With Dual Citizenship, Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Countries You Can Be President With Dual Citizenship, Photo (924 Views)

Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo / Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy / Ahmed Lawan Sworn-In As Senate President With "79 Votes" [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Countries You Can Be President With Dual Citizenship, Photo by Xwizard: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Am going to get crazy on this issue, not because am a party member, or have any sentiments with any one but the whole politicians in general, cos this is a matter of National Unity.
But let’s Learn to call a spade a spade in this part of the country.

I can’t see Nigeria on the list and so I charge my search words to something else, cos these people are really mad denying a white gown for black to us. Every nights am always on the look out, looking for ways to better my life than yesterday, until then I have no issues with this country anymore.

We are 4kd up I swear… a big one
I can’t even get online jobs anymore cos Nigeria been flagged on many of these sites, else you turn on a vpn to apply

Link to the below sorry

https://nomadcapitalist.com/global-citizen/countries-president-with-second-passport/

Re: 8 Countries You Can Be President With Dual Citizenship, Photo by Jones4190(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
USA, Obama
Re: 8 Countries You Can Be President With Dual Citizenship, Photo by PhilipsN: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good for the history students
Re: 8 Countries You Can Be President With Dual Citizenship, Photo by alanto: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
Xwizard:
Am going to get crazy on this issue, not because am a party member, or have any sentiments with any one but the whole politicians in general, cos this is a matter of National Unity.
But let’s Learn to call a spade a spade in this part of the country.

I can’t see Nigeria on the list and so I charge my search words to something else, cos these people are really mad denying a white gown for black to us. Every nights am always on the look out, looking for ways to better my life than yesterday, until then I have no issues with this country anymore.

We are 4kd up I swear… a big one
I can’t even get online jobs anymore cos Nigeria been flagged on many of these sites, else you turn on a vpn to apply

Link to the below sorry

https://nomadcapitalist.com/global-citizen/countries-president-with-second-passport/

Lol.. and the wailing continues...
Why are you trying to access a site that requires vpn if you're not a scammer... They blocked you from those sites because you are Nigerian and your chances of committing fraud on such website is high... Blame yourself and your fellow online scammers.

You have a new president for 8 years even if you cry your heart out and then jump off a cliff. The inauguration date will not change.
Re: 8 Countries You Can Be President With Dual Citizenship, Photo by alanto: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
The country that gave the man the passport has come out to clarify that. He's not a citizen but a diplomat and it was given to honor him... That's from the country that gave him the passport...

When Asiwaju was helping to build democracy in Nigeria and beyond your peter Obi and his boyfriend Atiku were stealing money and stashing it in different places... When Asiwaju was building men and helping different people all over the continent and world at large low key... Both your peter obi and his boyfriend Atiku were chopping their loots and drinking on top of it...

You will see the caliber of people that will be at Asiwaju inauguration, na then you go know say both Asiwaju and Jagaban mean the same thing only in different languages. Even that one go far... grin bomboklatt grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Countries You Can Be President With Dual Citizenship, Photo by reiddecuti: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Include Nigeria cos this is the only country everything goes despite having laws.
Re: 8 Countries You Can Be President With Dual Citizenship, Photo by Xwizard: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
alanto:

Lol.. and the wailing continues...
Why are you trying to access a site that requires vpn if you're not a scammer... They blocked you from those sites because you are Nigerian and your chances of committing fraud on such website is high... Blame yourself and your fellow online scammers.

You have a new president for 8 years even if you cry your heart out and then jump off a cliff. The inauguration date will not change.

Have you received your stipends? Cos am worried you don’t have a clue about this topic.
I don’t like quoting oponu’s tho

Re: 8 Countries You Can Be President With Dual Citizenship, Photo by DaddyJapan(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
More whataboutery shocked

Did Guinea claim Tinubu as her citizen or just a diplomat?
If it did, I missed that memo.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Gives House Of Reps N70billion In N500bn Palliative / Pictures Of Presidential Delegation Meeting With Niger Military Junta / Dangote, The Sick, Adopted Child Of Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.