Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu (2133 Views)

SPARKS!!! Asari Dokubo Has Come Again Ooo, This Time Certainly Not Alone (watch) / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: The Proceedings And Court Of Appeal Final Verdict! / A MODEST PROPOSAL: Let Us Sell Nigeria And Share The Proceedings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by Success1981: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
I'd understand why Tinubu hit the ground running in other to endear himself to Nigerians incase their would be a rerun

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

You people are still day dreaming!

Portable has more chances of becoming a neurosurgeon than Peter Obi getting any positive result

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by Escapist(f): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
This guy...
Saying the same thing 1million times does not make it become magically true. Rest.

10 Likes

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by Success1981: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
Escapist:
This guy...
Saying the same thing 1million times does not make it become magically true. Rest.
i dont think u re following the presidential tribunal or u just want to be lying to urself

11 Likes

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by BastadThiefnubu: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Success1981:
I'd understand why Tinubu hit the ground running in other to endear himself to Nigerians incase their would be a rerun
Tinubu will rule you and your family till 2030 so move on and stop crying over the defeat of your woman leader Obi.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by Ohislee(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Tinubu will rule you and your family till 2030 so move on and stop crying over the defeat of your woman leader Obi.

Just curious! Why did you choose to call Tinubu a bastard and a thief??

3 Likes

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by Zico5(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
You are truly a joker. What's Tinubu business with tribunal. Even if the tribunal deliver judgement today, Obi can never be given the opportunity. He did not meet any requirement and the worst is to go all along to supreme court and u know the system at that level. You guys should rest. Obi is a goner. He is just wasting his time

6 Likes

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by Hatrick01: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
i thought u were obidient earlier?
What happened?

1 Like

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by BastadThiefnubu: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hatrick01:
i thought u were obidient earlier?
What happened?
It's not worth it supporting any Igbo man to rule Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by BastadThiefnubu: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ohislee:

Just curious! Why did you choose to call Tinubu a bastard and a thief??
That was before May 29th, Tinubu is now my president and I am impressed by his moves.
The media painted him black but it glaring that he is the saviour that Nigerians have been craving for.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by Hatrick01: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
It's not worth it supporting any Igbo man to rule Nigeria.
calm down bro.
Just tell me why the sudden change of mind.
Pls bro.
Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by MXrep: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

You people are still day dreaming!

Portable has more chances of becoming a neurosurgeon than Peter Obi getting any positive result
Guy una go learn by force. No be Peter you said can't win one local government outside SE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by MXrep: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
That was before May 29th, Tinubu is now my president and I am impressed by his moves.
The media painted him black but it glaring that he is the saviour that Nigerians have been craving for.

His moves are good but he will still be kicked out. All the gra gra is because of tribunal fear. Ngige did same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by BastadThiefnubu: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
MXrep:

His moves are good but he will still be kicked out. All the gra gra is because of tribunal fear. Ngige did same
You are not a Nigerian so continue to dream that a sitting Nigerian president can be removed by any court.

4 Likes

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
MXrep:

Guy una go learn by force. No be Peter you said can't win one local government outside SE?

One LGA? When did I say that?

Even my humble self will win more than one LGA, so what’s the fuss about?

1 Like

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by lwisee: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
He can never win the presidential election...he won

He cannot be declared winner...was declared the undisputable winner

He cannot be sworn in...he was sworn in amidst fanfare

Now the process at the tribunal is not going to favour Tinubu...haba IPOB una mumu no too much?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by Obakoolex(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
lwisee:
He can never win the presidential election...he won

He cannot be declared winner...was declared the undisputable winner

He cannot be sworn in...he was sworn in amidst fanfare

Now the process at the tribunal is not going to favour Tinubu...haba IPOB una mumu no too much?

Their case is like a madman, he can never agree that he's mad grin

Matter of fact GWR should award them a mass mumu of the decade cos same thing will repeat in 2027.

3 Likes

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by JagabanBorgu: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Success1981:
Tinubu is doing exactly what we voted him to do and he is delivering on his manifesto which those of us who voted him read with full concentration.

2 Likes

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by JagabanBorgu: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
MXrep:

No be same una say Tinubu will be arrested and won't be sworn in?

2 Likes

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by BadMaster: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Success1981:
You were definitely not born in 1981, otherwise, you would have been more intelligent than this.

4 Likes

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by Balogunodua(m): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
Yes the Ttibunal located at Anambla in Akwuzu Biaflat republic. cheesy

While we at the Nigeria Tribunal are watching the comedy show Obidot is playing for us. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
Go to bed... Sleep..

It's too late to be thinking about Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by Chigorkizz(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2023
What move has Tinubu made ?

You guys think everything is all about online noise making.

How has the bill he signed stop the common man from buying fuel at #600!

Go to the street and seek people's opinion then you will understand that people are not Happy.
Re: The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu by Chigorkizz(m): 12:44am On Jun 17, 2023
Success1981:
All these noise making about Tinubu hitting the ground stops online.

Go to the street that's when u will understand the real situation. I think it's time we start telling ourselves the truth.
People are not happy. People are suffering.

(1) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Will Take Back His Stolen Mandate – Dele Farotimi Speaks / Peter Obi Can Be Arrested / Adedibu Comment On Etteh's Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.