Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Moving With A Step Son To The Uk. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving With A Step Son To The Uk. (406 Views)

Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moving With A Step Son To The Uk. by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
My niece is a single mum and got married 6 months ago. Her husband has two kids and they are planning on moving to the Uk. My questions are, the boy already has a passport, do they need to get a new passport and change his name to her husband's? Does she need a consent letter from the boy's father to take him to the UK? What else do they need to do, please?
Re: Moving With A Step Son To The Uk. by ednut1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
loliapoopy2013:
My niece is a single mum and got married 6 months ago. Her husband has two kids and they are planning on moving to the Uk. My questions are, the boy already has a passport, do they need to get a new passport and change his name to her husband's? Does she need a consent letter from the boy's father to take him to the UK? What else do they need to do, please?
the consent of the father is required. If they try any funny thing and the father petitions uk home office. Human trafficking charge and deportation loading.

2 Likes

Re: Moving With A Step Son To The Uk. by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
ednut1:
the consent of the father is required. If they try any funny thing and the father petitions UK home office. Human trafficking charge and deportation loading.

But she has custody rights of the child.

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Do Police Character Report In Osun State? / Vienna, Austria �� / Lost Passport Reissue - Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.