Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Are You Satisfied With Your Present Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Satisfied With Your Present Income? (754 Views)

Jonathan To Present N4.4trn Budget Today / I Will No Longer Keep My Money In Banks. Are You Satisfied, Sanusi? / Becoming Multi Millionaire With Your Present Income Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Satisfied With Your Present Income? by lawuyi(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2007
Nairalanders,

I have recently discovered a home business opportunity which enables its affiliates make as much as N200,000 to N1.6m in under 6weeks depending on how smart and hard you can work. The program involves selling a virtual product that is easy to market and promote online and offline.

I joined last week and made my first N7,000 in less than 4days and i'm expecting to make almost N30,000 before the week runs out with much more to come. If you are resourceful, creative and know or are willing to be taught how to market and promote products effectively without even leaving your home, you qualify for this opportunity.

Please note that this is not a get rich quick scheme but rather it's a solid business opportunity which pays out depending on how well you can work the program. Support, materials and tools for promotion are readily available from the team leader here in Nigeria and i can assure you won't regret signing up.

For more details on joining this online program send an email to blaque100@hotmail.com .

I repeat if you're looking for free money please do not bother to send an email as this is only for serious minded people who want to increase their passive income and are willing to invest in that.

Re: Are You Satisfied With Your Present Income? by lawuyi(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hi landers,

I have another opportunity for you straight from Team 12k4U.

I have a position for sale in the middle of a bronze board for getaway club. For those that don't understand what this means it simply means that unlike all positions that need to have the board broken 3 times (before they cycle to silver and collect $50) this position will only cycle twice. The board is already about to break with three people in the lowest level. This means it will break only one more time before you cycle. To make the deal sweeter the position already has one downline being built under it with about 2people in that downline.

To buy it now email me at blaque100@hotmail.com

The cost is only N25,000 (lower than most people collect) but the catch is the person that gets it needs to bring at least 2 new people on board i.e. they must have two downlines coming in with them.

Please note that there's nothing wrong with this position or its board. It was bought earlier to break a previous board and a new position has been signed under it even, so it's moving well.

Re: Are You Satisfied With Your Present Income? by lawuyi(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2007
Just need to make an addition to my previous post.
The position for sale has now moved to the top of its board since last night due to the marketing efforts of one of Team 12k4U members (you've gotta love em).

This means you only need to cycle once to collect your first payment.
Please note that conditions for selling still remain the same as in the previous post. IT's still first come,  first served.

(1) (Reply)

Closed Circuit Television Security . / Contract Proposal: Urgent! / How Can One Start A Shipping Company: Anybody In Da House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.