Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Satellite Tv Technology That Broadcast Wirelessly To 40 Or More Tvs - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Satellite Tv Technology That Broadcast Wirelessly To 40 Or More Tvs (1840 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satellite Tv Technology That Broadcast Wirelessly To 40 Or More Tvs by Typewriter(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2011
Satellite cable (DSTV, HITV, STRONG FTA e.t.c )

I want to know if there is any Technology that can help to broadcast the signal from Satellite cable like DSTV or FTA wireless to 40 TVs or more TV within a campus and hotel rooms i don't mind if each TV must have a receiver terminals attached or just antennae

E.g one DSTV = 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. till 40 Tvs without any wire connections

***note without raining any wire from room to room. just on the TV+wireless receiver and you are watch programmes from the main cable decoder

reach me on glo 55 123 123 now! or Etisalat 99123 123 start with 080
text me too but only serious solution providers only!

Just like The internet hotspots (modem and wireless routers)
Re: Satellite Tv Technology That Broadcast Wirelessly To 40 Or More Tvs by lovala(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2011
Typewriter:

I want to know if there is any Technology that can help to broadcast the signal from Satellite cable like DSTV or FTA wireless to 40 TVs or more TV within a campus and hotel rooms i don't mind if each TV must have a receiver terminals attached or just antennae

E.g one DSTV = 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. till 40 Tvs without any wire connections

***note without raining any wire from room to room. just on the TV+wireless receiver and you are watch programmes from the main cable decoder

If person get to reach u only by txt message or phone call or other wise then u for no create this thread> U for post in the official fta forum.
Re: Satellite Tv Technology That Broadcast Wirelessly To 40 Or More Tvs by Typewriter(m): 2:36am On Sep 24, 2011
@ ^^ i have done that already, do you have any solution to my post needs
Re: Satellite Tv Technology That Broadcast Wirelessly To 40 Or More Tvs by arsenal1(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2011
Typewriter:

If u do that wireless, the network will be difficult to encrypt and people within the transmission radius will have access to it aside being too expensive to setup. So your best bet is to go for a wired network which you can control easily (point to point) which is also cheaper to set up. call me on 08165047885
Re: Satellite Tv Technology That Broadcast Wirelessly To 40 Or More Tvs by Typewriter(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2011
we need true wireless
we know it will broadcast 1 channel at a time to all connected tvs
we know that people will join in (no problems)

we need wireless
because wirering will spoil the beauty of our site
Re: Satellite Tv Technology That Broadcast Wirelessly To 40 Or More Tvs by arsenal1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
Typewriter:

we need true wireless
we know it will broadcast 1 channel at a time to all connected tvs
we know that people will join in (no problems)

we need wireless
because wirering will spoil the beauty of our site
Even underground wiring and trunking?

(1) (Reply)

Re: Do You Have 4669 Strong Decoder To Sale???? / Dstv Hd Pvr 2p Decoder (new) For Sales / All Free To Air Channels Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.