Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema (2372 Views)

Osinabjo To Nigerians: Reject Politicians Using Sentiments To Get Power / 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima / Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by AustineE1: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
The Chairman of Air Peace, Allen Onyema has called on Nigerians to desist from tribalising his kind gestures to stranded citizens abroad.The Air Peace boss made the comment on Wednesday after he announced on Monday the free evacuation of stranded Nigerians in war-torn Sudan.Around 5,500 trapped Nigerians in Sudan had made frantic appeal to the Nigerian government to help them flee Sudan.

Comments: Chief Onyema please focus on your MISSION... mischief makers will always be there to distract you especially when your gesture dents their EGO...God bless Nigeria... ... see more
http:///414af40b230426en_ng?link=1&client=news

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by jkpbestseries: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tell them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by JOemmy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tribal and religious bigotry have damaged the brains of some nigerians let them go to the UAE and Saudi Arabia and see how arabs are working with christains to develop their countries. Why can't the useless bigots also stop traveling in cars and planes that were built by christains?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by Randomgist(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nigerians and hypocrisy
Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
naso Igbo be ooo

they like helping strangers or persons from different ethnic group.. as in they don't know you o but them go put you for house dey feed you.....

for PH here self naso them be...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by manutdrichie(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
IPOB man should not be seen anywhere close to our islamic republic of Sudan, he may convert everyone to Christianity there, Dont trust them😀

Honestly it is only here in Nigeria you see politicians use same pattern (religion and ethnicity) every four years to canvass for our votes not what they have achieved in the years freely given to them.

For example in Lagos the self acclaimed sophisticated land 😀😀😀

2007 ethnicity was used, igbos want to take lagos

2011 ethnicity was used, Igbos wants Lagos by all means so that they will start selling lagos lands to their people😂😂😂😂

2015, igbos are jealous of yorubas progress, so they want to hijack Lagos

2019, igbos wants our land so they can include it as part of biafra land😂😂😂😂

2023 Igbos want to install their son Chukwudi gbadebo so they can replace our Obas with Eze and introduce IPOB

Same preaching every four years yet the most educated region believed them

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by AustineE1: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
It is pathetic how a section of this country known for there very tribalistic nature,has now taken Tribalism to the level never have been seen in this nation before.
First using the Lagos-Ibadan brown envelop press to make the just concluded presidential election seem like a battle between ethnic groups in Nigeria and by so doing denying many innocent Nigerians an avenue to make quality decision regarding the candidates. Nigeria just missed another chance of getting things right like the rest of the developed world.
For them people can only be measured by their ethnic groups and not by strength of there character.
Allen Onyema is known for his usual patriotic acts but because he is from an ethnic group they are so scared of,an ethnic group they like hating,an ethnic group they fear wants to take over there land,properties and jobs.They started introducing crooked tribal sentiment to his innocent gesture. I Fear if Tinubu happens to ascend the seat of presidency,our greatest fear wont be Nigeria turning to a drug heaven or corruption in the worst form of impunity and reckless abandon but rather it is the balkanization of Nigeria in no distant time,either by his actions or inactions.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by Mitchy49(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Don't mind these set of people who attach such sentiments to your generosity. They are crazy

5 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by Jostoman: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
manutdrichie:
IPOB man should not be seen anywhere close to our islamic republic of Sudan, he may convert everyone to Christianity there, Dont trust them😀

Honestly it is only here in Nigeria you see politicians use same pattern (religion and ethnicity) every four years to canvass for our votes not what they have achieved in the years freely given to them.

2011 ethnicity was used, Igbos wants Lagos by all means so that they will start selling lagos lands to their people😂😂😂😂

2023 Igbos want to install their son Chukwudi gbadebo so they can replace our Obas with Eze and introduce IPOB

illiterate Voters too plenty for lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by Jostoman: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Those miscrants are scatter all over nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by babydioku(f): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Don't mind afonjas

7 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by saintkel(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
naso Igbo be ooo

they like helping strangers or persons from different ethnic group.. as in they don't know you o but them go put you for house dey feed you.....

for PH here self naso them be...
God bless u bro

4 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
saintkel:
God bless u bro
amen o and you too

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by magoo10(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
Concur
Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by Vinnie2000(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
from what i read, FG wanted to Evacuate them (Our stranded Citizens) by road back to Nigeria.

But Man offered to move them by Flight.cool

The issue should be Tribalized or Politicized For all I care because its very SHAMEFUL of the FG.
Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by pandoragirigory: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Alright
Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by AustineE1: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
AustineE1:
The Chairman of Air Peace, Allen Onyema has called on Nigerians to desist from tribalising his kind gestures to stranded citizens abroad.The Air Peace boss made the comment on Wednesday after he announced on Monday the free evacuation of stranded Nigerians in war-torn Sudan.Around 5,500 trapped Nigerians in Sudan had made frantic appeal to the Nigerian government to help them flee Sudan.

Comments: Chief Onyema please focus on your MISSION... mischief makers will always be there to distract you especially when your gesture dents their EGO...God bless Nigeria... ... see more
http:///414af40b230426en_ng?link=1&client=news
They MODs will hide it,as long as it is not in favour of their paymaster,Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by Bhella5(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Anywhere you turn to these days on NL, it's one wailing or the other. What is going on? It's now I really believed Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a nightmare to the SE. Haha! This is just too much. But should we stand aside and watch this people have a free for all attack on the president elect? No! We will fight back! E ni kuure!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by AustineE1: 4:42am On Apr 27, 2023
Bhella5:
Anywhere you turn to these days on NL, it's one wailing or the other. What is going on? It's now I really believed Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a nightmare to the SE. Haha! This is just too much. But should we stand aside and watch this people have a free for all attack on the president elect? No! We will fight back! E ni kuure!
point of correction...president select!dont forget to draw the battle line,we wait with open arms.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by nedekid: 4:44am On Apr 27, 2023
Well said.
This is a Nigerian assisting fellow Nigerians. It should end there.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by nedekid: 4:46am On Apr 27, 2023
Bhella5:
Do better thing with your time. If others don't know what to do with theirs, must you join them?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by AustineE1: 4:53am On Apr 27, 2023
nedekid:

Do better thing with your time. If others don't know what to do with theirs, must you join them?
Apt and timely!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by Difrent: 4:54am On Apr 27, 2023
manutdrichie:

What i find amusing this election cycle is the ability of Some Nigerians to PRETEND AND LIE to themselves.
The Northerners and south westerners were not pretentious....they let everyone know which direction they are going and why but the igboman was pretending (albeit deceiving only themselves).
For them its okay if 99% igbos support PO and its not because he is igbo. But it becomes a problem when about 70% yorubas support Tinubu or about 80% northerners support Atiku kwankwaso.
The votes PO got, three quaters os from igbos while the remaining is from the christian community in the south west and north central he was able to deceive by claiming its a religious war.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by aariwa(m): 5:04am On Apr 27, 2023
Bhella5:
Agbado empty brain analysis

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by Anambra1stS0n: 5:34am On Apr 27, 2023
Bhella5:
Let see how Tinubu will make all Yoruba people rich and take over Igbo busineses and properties, and destroy all the mud and brown roof buildings in your region, when Buhari won election in 2015 North saw him as their messiah same people stone him during 2023 campaign, Tinubu was ones a governor in Lagos and his men still control Lagos, still area dominated by Yorubas in Lagos are like slums, his home state Osun is nothing to write home about, he will come and go nothing will happen, only make his family and friends more richer, increase Nigeria debt and misery index, subsidise poverty in West and increase more agboros.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by AustineE1: 5:45am On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=Difrent post=122773007]

ok
Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by mancoconut: 5:46am On Apr 27, 2023
Lol this one is still dancing to the tune of "One Nigeria" so he will be accepted as "one of the good ones", don't worry Nigeria will happen to you soon ,and it will be too late to even regret.
Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by AustineE1: 5:49am On Apr 27, 2023
Difrent:

What i find amusing this election cycle is the ability of Some Nigerians to PRETEND AND LIE to themselves.
The Northerners and south westerners were not pretentious....they let everyone know which direction they are going and why but the igboman was pretending (albeit deceiving only themselves).
For them its okay if 99% igbos support PO and its not because he is igbo. But it becomes a problem when about 70% yorubas support Tinubu or about 80% northerners support Atiku kwankwaso.
The votes PO got, three quaters os from igbos while the remaining is from the christian community in the south west and north central he was able to deceive by claiming its a religious war.
what is this one saying,your people have advanced the act of finger pointing,imagine Tinubu who went all the way to use a muslim muslim ticket in a secular nation and paid Imams to preach in the mosque that this ticket must sell through to prove there assumed dominance over Nigerian christians,are they ones now accusing a man with a christian muslim ticket as promoting religion in politics. You guys are just as pathetic as it comes.
Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by mycar: 6:30am On Apr 27, 2023
Difrent:

Where in his entire campaign has he ever said religious war?
May whatever evil you have in mind for another person always happen to you
Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by Bhella5(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2023
post=122773195:

Let see how Tinubu will make all Yoruba people rich and take over Igbo busineses and properties, and destroy all the mud and brown roof buildings in your region, when Buhari won election in 2015 North saw him as their messiah same people stone him during 2023 campaign, Tinubu was ones a governor in Lagos and his men still control Lagos, still area dominated by Yorubas in Lagos are like slums, his home state Osun is nothing to write home about, he will come and go nothing will happen, only make his family and friends more richer, increase Nigeria debt and misery index, subsidise poverty in West and increase more agboros.
Better Tinubu than that Linus. We sink or swim together.
Re: Stop Bringing Tribal Sentiments To My Gesture-allen Onyema by nothingspoil70: 6:56am On Apr 27, 2023
Onyeama is definitely referring to his igbo tribal bigots who have been labelling his gesture as a igbo rescue mission, igbo aircraft, etc. And that useless Shehu Sani

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers / Obidient Datti Ahmed's Baze University VC Is On The PBAT Minister List. / Meet Atiku, Vp Turaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.